Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Lets Talk. (Closed. Luna and Kronos only.)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lets Talk. (Closed. Luna and Kronos only.) Empty Lets Talk. (Closed. Luna and Kronos only.)

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Kronos was sat thinking. He needed to talk to Luna about what happened with Aurora. He had to, she changed her hair, she spoke differently, people may not notice it. He did, now he will act. Why was she unable to talk to him about it. It was annoying him. He was pacing. He was slightly angry aswell, but not because of her. He decided to go get her. He walked towards her after and hour searching for her. She was sat on a rock looking towards the river. Ever so distant. "Luna...I think we should talk about what's happened recently my Love. I know that its a delicate subject, but I know it has affected you, I noticed it my Love, can we talk about it?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Lets Talk. (Closed. Luna and Kronos only.) Empty Re: Lets Talk. (Closed. Luna and Kronos only.)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Luna was thinking near the river, the soothing noises caressed her mind causing her to relax. Her now piercing grey eyes that seemed to enter someone's soul with one glance flickered over her shoulder to see Kronos. She forced a smile, knowing she really should be able to have a natural smile when it came to her love but she felt like she was being horrible if she did smile whilst her twin was in the ground. She listens to his words and nods. ''I guess you are right...Kronos...sit please.'' She indicated to the space next to her and she pulled her knees to her chest.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Lets Talk. (Closed. Luna and Kronos only.) Empty Re: Lets Talk. (Closed. Luna and Kronos only.)

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Kronos sat with her and kissed her cheek. "Talk to me my Angel..."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Luna leans into his touch, some colour coming back to her pale cheeks. ''I miss her....I miss her so much. She died not knowing i loved her as she was angry with me that you got me pregnant. I killed her, Kronos. I didn't kill the people that dreadful night that harmed me...I thought they died but no. Alex Mortem was really Jason. The one who raped me. I found out and...I can't stop thinking about that night, Kronos...I used to think of it as the night you saved me. The night i met the boy with beautiful green eyes. I feel scared that he'll come back...'' She paused and clenched her eyes shut as tears poured down her cheeks. ''I feel like if i make my hair blonde, keep off the make up and everything...I'll be more like my perfect twin. My better half...We were like ying and yang. I was the darkness and she was the light. I'm now just surrounded by darkness without her, Kronos...'' She spilled her heart out to her love.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:29 pm

Kronos held her. "Twins you are. But here is a valid point. You remember Dante? We both were polar opposites just like you and her she still loved you till the end no matter how much she argued, she was annoyed because she cares love. You don't need to change, she loved you how you were."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Luna buried her face in his neck and cried. She nods at his question. ''I just want her back, Kronos...'' She then pulls away and stares back at the water. ''Do you remember that night as well as i do?'' She says quietly, almost a whisper.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Kronos thought of the night, it was hard to bring it up due to the fact it was Achilles memory not his. It hurt his head. He thought of the night when he...Achilles saved her. When the building fell... The night...He remembered flash backs quick short brief images. Flashing by quicker than he could understand. But he got the basics. "Not as clear as you would my love, Achilles's memories are all scrambled and broken up."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Luna looked up at him and then wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him close to her. ''It hurts you to think of his memories, not your own and perhaps one day, i can show you. All of my memories...'' She said thoughtfully and kissed his cheek.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Kronos smiled. "It hurts for older things however...The ones before I killed him by overpowering him I remember so well...Those days were interesting but I remember the last few days perfectly...Because we were one...Like we are now...." he smiled "I'd like to share our memories to be fair. They'd be great my Love. Now, tell me what happened...Because you were unarmed and Jason was dead..."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Luna nods. ''We'd finally understand how damaged and strong the other is.'' She muses and then tenses at his question. ''A friend was there. He was in the shadows...I didn't know it was Jason and i hugged him as he was pretending to cry. I would've noticed it was fake if my protector instincts were in link with me but they weren't. He tried to kill me...and Felix, my friend stabbed him in the stomach and slit his throat.'' She told him, clenching her eyes shut as the images of her sister's blood were on her hands. Luna scratched at her hands as if trying to rub the blood off even though it wasn't there. Her hands were red raw and little cuts laced her hands.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Kronos hugged her tightly. "Felix saved you? It makes sense. He knew Achilles they grew up together." He kissed her cheek and took her hands. Her blood is not on your hands my Love. You didn't know, you were distraught. Anyone would have been...I am happy that Felix saved you, and I am not bothered about your friendship. Just don't expect me to his friend." He smiled. "You played no part in her death, it wasn't your fault. You have no blood on your hands. Look at them." He opened her hands and showed her. "You are innocent." He kissed the tops of her hands. "You always have been. Jason was not. And Felix did his job. He was justice. As are we all." He hugged her and kissed her neck. "I love you Luna."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Luna hugs back just as tight and nods against his neck. ''Yes he did...'' She stared at her hands as she held them. ''Yet i did...I did not kill Jason. I can not get my revenge.'' She growled out and her eyes began to go back to her normal electric blue. ''I have dreams...Where i'm sitting in one of the corridors, walls are crumbled and everything is on fire but blood is on my hands...all over my body too. Everyone is dead around me...except the ones that died. They blame me for their deaths.'' She then paused. ''I am not innocent. I am the reason my mother is dead, Kronos..'' She muttered and hugs back, her body shivers as he kisses her neck. ''I love you too Kronos..''
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Kronos frowned. "Luna. You nearly died. Your revenge is you lived. Everyday you live is revenge. As for your mother. It wasn't your fault. You were young and scared."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Luna sighs and lets her head fall. ''I've always been close to death, Kronos...Every corner i turn, death stands there waiting for me but i do not go. You are the reason i live and that reason will stay. It is my fault she died. Do not try to stop me thinking any different. I have her blood on my hands like i have the blood of many others on my hands as well.'' She said strongly and rested her head on Kronos' lap.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Kronos licked her hand. "Taste like hand not blood Luna"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Luna squealed and wrenched her hand out of his. She glared at him. ''Why the hell did you just lick my hand, Kronos? That's disgusting!'' She exclaimed and moved a little away from him with a freaked out expression on her face.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Kronos laughed loudly "To prove my point. You don't have blood on your hands its just hand." He took her hand wiped it with a tissue. Then kissed the top of it. "You must see my logic."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Luna scrunched up her nose. ''I see your logic but it's weird logic. Disgusting logic too. I do not know where your tongue has been.'' She smirked and kissed his cheek.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:32 pm

"In your mouth and on your lips" he said cheekily
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Luna rolls her eyes and then smirks. She sits on his lap and kisses him softly. ''Hmm Guess you're right.'' Her smirk grows as a mischievous glint forms in her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Kronos grinned and kissed her again. "I guess my tongue has been on multiple parts of you body" he said with a grin.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:39 pm

Luna kisses down his jawline and laughs a little. ''That it has and boy does it feel good.'' She winks and bites her bottom lip. She pecks his lips and kisses his neck lightly, so light it's barely felt.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Kronos kisses her and then her neck "Hmm does it now?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Luna kisses back and wraps her arms around his neck. ''Yes it does...'' She smirks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Kronos grins and kisses her again and grins and wraps his arms round her body.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next