Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Two Lonely Snakes (Invite Only)

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Two Lonely Snakes (Invite Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Lonely Snakes (Invite Only)

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Vixen's cheeks flushed with color at his statement. "Flatterer....." she purred darkly. "So, say another girl walked in, prettier than me, would you send me on my way?" she teased, guessing at his answer in her mind.

Last edited by Vixen Lestrange on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Two Lonely Snakes (Invite Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Lonely Snakes (Invite Only)

Post by Logan Braveheart Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:05 am

Logan sipped his drink his eyes burning as he looked at her over the rim of his mug. "No not at all actually I would have moved this conversation to a room." He said setting down his drink lightly pulling from his pants a room key.

Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:11 am

Vixen's dark eyes glowed as she watched him remove a room key from his pocket. "Move it to a room, huh? Well, guess it's too bad that no other girls have entered, isn't it?" she said softly with a wink and a small grin.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:19 am

"No not at all." He said to her. "I am enjoying our time right here." Logan said his eyes with a spark of mischief and his grin sly and sinister. "But if you wish to move to a room I am more then ok but if not then I am fine here." He said with his silky voice.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:29 am

Vixen lightly bit her bottom lip as she contemplated the options he was giving her. Go or stay, it didn't matter as long as their company was kept. "You lead.... I'll follow....." she said darkly to him. Normally, Vixen would be all over taking the lead when it came to maters such as this, but this time, she wanted to see where Logan would take her.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:54 am

Logan got up and walked over the the bar taking to the bar keep, after a few words and a good sum of gold Logan returned. Looking down to Vixen he offered her his hand. "You said you will follow." He stated giving her one more of his smiles.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Vixen watched the exchange between Logan and the bar keeper. Before long, he returned to the table and offered her his hand. Looking up at him, her eyes were alight with mischief. A soft, coy smile touched her lips as she slipped her hand into his. "So I did, and where am I being lead to?" she asked in a darkly innocent voice as she stood. Vixen smoothed out her black shirt so she looked as put together with her black jeans and combat boots as she normally did.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:11 pm

Logan turned and walked to the stare case his soft leather boots never making a sound, his black trousers and soft dark green shirt mixing with the shadows as he moved up the stares to the room he had payed for.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Without a word, nor a sound, Vixen followed him. Even her boots were silent as they assended the staircase to a room, which must have been the product of the exchange between Logan and the bar keeper. Vixen raised her dark eyes to him and smiled softly. As the entered the room, she set her book down on a small table by the door and turned to Logan, her features soft and dark.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Logan turned on Vixen a evil grin spread from ear to ear. "Now that I have this little mouse in my claws what should I do with her?" He asked no one in particulate.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:26 pm

"Beware the mouse that is cornered, for even though she be small, a bite still inflicts pain upon the receiver," Vixen answered him, an impish grin on her face. She went to him and gently placed her hands on his strong chest. Looking up, her dark eyes bright with mischief, she asked with silken words, "What will you do with this mouse you have in your claws?"
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:23 pm

"I think I will keep this mouse for my own. what does the mouse think about that?" Logan asked her looking into Vixen's daring to wrap his arms around her.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Vixen's grin only deepened as his arms slinked around her. Vixen wasn't looking to get tied down to anyone, just yet, but there was nothing against a little fun before the seriousness of school crashed down upon them. Who knows, perhaps it could lead to something later on... She dropped her eyes and moved her hands so her wrists to resting on his shoulders. "I think," she purred, bringing her eyes back up to him, "I think, this mouse can be captured for a little while."
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Logan's grin widened as he spoke the hairs on his neck stood on end, as many girls that he has seen try to be with him none of them did what Vixen did. Vixen was something else she kept him ensnared in her trap that he happily walked into. "That.....that sounds nice." Logan said his voice rich with tenderness but his steel hidden in there still.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:41 am

Vixen smiled at his words, tender and yet strong. Yes, being captured for a short while woudl be alright, even better that she will be captured by him. She didn't know what it was, but Logan was different. Just something about him.....just.....different. Slowly, she leaned in and gently kissed his cheek to his jaw and ended at his lips.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Logan gave a faint smile and brushed his lips over Vixen teasing her placing his hands on her hips and slowly inched back to the bed.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Vixen moved as he directed with his hands on her hips. When the backs of her legs bumped into the bed, she looked at Logan, darkly. "Captured, indeed...." she purred smoothly. She moved on hand to the back of his neck, the other on his chest, and gently pulled him to her, kissing him tenderly.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Logan pushed her on the bed. "And if you were let free?" He asked playfully falling lightly on top of her.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Vixen tossed her head slightly to move her dark hair out of the way as she landed softly on the bed. As Logan moved to being on top of her, she smiled at his question. "Hmmmm.... Let's not think on that," she said, gently grabbing his shirt where it was tucked into his pants. She gave it a gentle tug, un-tucking it in preparation for removing it, and looked up at him. Vixen was sure that he was likely to be alright with her actions, but she tried to never make assumptions about actions such as these. "For now, I'm captured...." she purred, watching his face for clues as to what he wanted next.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Logan looked down as Vixen tugged his shirt loose and grinned. "And so you shall be." Logan told her giving her a deep long kiss.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Her dark eyes seemed to brighten as she watched his grin as she loosened his shirt. While his lips kissed hers, long and deep, she slipped his shirt up and paused the kiss just long enough to remove it. Tossing it aside, she reciprocated his kiss, drawing her nails gently down his strong back.

Last edited by Vixen Lestrange on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Logan's hair stood up on the back of his neck as he felt Vixen's finger nails run down his back. His hands travailed down to the end of her shirt pushing it up inch by inch his rough hands on her soft skin, Logan stopped the kiss and pulled of Vixens shirt his eyes smoldering as his dark curls feel down in his face. His eye's travailed down from her eyes Logan was stunned by her beauty and he had it here in this room in this bed. Logan's lips found Vixens neck as he starts to kiss down to her shoulder and on to her collar bone.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:37 pm

A light flush rose to Vixen's cheeks as she watched Logan's dark eyes take her in after he slipped her shirt off. As he looked, she took a moment to look at the one who had brought her to this place. He was stunning! She moved her hands up and across his muscled chest. Her dark eyes drifted shut as she moved her head to allow her neck to be more exposed to his kisses as Logan kissed it down her shoulder and to her collar bone. Vixen's hands found his dark curls, her fingers running through his dark hair. When his kisses hit her collar bone, Vixen leaned up so she could kiss his shoulder. Cupping his jaw with one hand, she lifted his head so she could reach his jaw. Her kisses left a trail from there, back down his neck, and across his shoulder. When her mouth found the skin over his collar bone, she gently nibbled the exposed flesh.

Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:50 am

Logan had chilles in his skin as she nibbles on him. Not able to wait any longer he yanked of her and his pant's....
A few hours later.........
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:55 am

Vixen lay skyclad next to Logan, resting her head and arm on his bare chest under the white linen sheets on the bed. She sighed as she opened her eyes and tilted her head up to look at him. Vixen let a soft smile form on her lips as she just looked at him without a word.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Blackheart Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:58 am

Logan looked down and smiled back. "I am glad you sat by me today it turned out to be quite....enjoyable" Logan said with a smile.
Isabella Blackheart
Isabella Blackheart

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:04 pm

"Enjoyable, indeed....." Vixen purred with a wink. She dropped her dark eyes and began to trace random lines with her fingers softly across his chest. "I'm glad I chose to come sit with you, too," she said, looking up through her lashes. "Very glad...." What was it about this boy..... Something.....
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next