Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Feeling Lonely

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Feeling Lonely Empty Feeling Lonely

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Kiara wandered into the famous haunted bathroom, feeling rather bored and lonely, though she wouldn't admit the latter one. Holding her school bag over her shoulder she looked around for the ghost that was the name sake of the bathroom, driven mostly by curiosity to meet the ghost of the girl who died there.

"Hello?... anyone in here?"

Silence met her question for the moment as she continued to wander.

Back to top Go down

Feeling Lonely Empty Re: Feeling Lonely

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Regulus laid behind the a stall. His cauldron was in front of him, boiling silently. A little bit of Moonstone. Some leaves of peppermint. Rose thorns. And finally, Ashwinder eggs. Regulus thought, adding ingredients to the potion.

"One" He said.

"Two" He commented, adding another egg.

"Three" He repeated the process

"Four. That should be enough." He said, as his voice thinned, hearing someone else in the bathroom. Moaning Myrtle enjoyed his company. Not someone else's.

"Yes, there is someone here. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't make much noise." He said, a while after Kiara had last spoken. The cauldron boiled, and Regulus took a bit of the potion and put it in a glass. He came from behind a stall, and greeted the hufflepuff. "Sorry about that. I'm Regulus. You?" He asked, holding the glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Azaria had been wandering the halls, when she heard voices in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. She assumed that Myrtle was having yet another meltdown. Azaria had befriended Myrtle, and she honestly didn't see why people disliked her as much as they did. She enjoyed comforting her when she could, and Myrtle would return the favor every once in a while. She walked into the bathroom, and found that it wasn't Myrtle's voice she had heard. She saw her one and only friend, Kiara, and a handsome Slytherin boy who she hadn't met. She had seen his face before, and she knew he was a fourth year. "I'm sorry, I thought it was Myrtle," she whispered quietly, knowing that she could easily disturb the young ghost. "Kiara, what are you doing in here?"

Last edited by Azaria Renner on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Kiara blinked when a boy came out from behind a stall, she knew the bathroom was haunted but she hadn't expected to find a boy in it. brewing a potion no less. She remained quiet when she was asked though still observed what he was doing and wondered what he was making.

" I am Kiara, Kiara Kaiser, sorry I disturbed you" she said though looked at the potion in his hand simply curious. "What were you making if I may ask?" she asked.

Then she turned around to see Azaria her Ravenclaw friend, " Ah nothing, I was just wondering around bored" She said sheepishly. "And I ran into Regulus here" she said nodding her head to the Slytherin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Azaria knew it was Kiara's first time in this particular bathroom, because most people don't come back more than once. "You know, most people don't just wander in here," she said, half joking, half serious. "Regulus? I don't believe we've met. I'm Azaria." She knew Myrtle wouldn't like this many people in her bathroom, but she hadn't shown herself yet. Azaria stood quietly and waited for the boy to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Regulus chuckled darkly on the inside. "Hello Kiara and Azaria. Pleasure to meet you both." He bowed his head, still with the same grin. "To answer your question Kiara, this is a..." He quickly thought about the name of a random potion. "Elixir to Induce Euphoria! So you'd get extremely pleased. Would one of you want to take it? I have a lot to spare on my cauldron." Little did the girls know, but Regulus came there everyday. Some enjoyed the quietness of the forbidden forest. Others the potions class. But the moaning Myrtle's bathroom was what really calmed Regulus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Azaria hadn't noticed the cauldron in front of Regulus until he told them what he was brewing. Potions was one of her favorite subjects, and she had brewed that potion loads of times. She wouldn't admit it to anyone, but she had used it a few times. She hated that she had, since true happiness can't come from a bottle. She kneeled down next to Regulus and looked into the cauldron. It was a flashy green color. "That's an interesting color for that particular potion. It's normally bright yellow, correct?" she asked, curiously. She didn't say unkindly, but purely out of curiosity. She figured that since he was in a higher year than she was, he would know more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:00 am

Kiara blinked quickly at the name of the potion and shook her head in a negative at wanting to drink any. "Ah no thank you,  I don't need any Euphoria" she said politely with a sheepish look on her face. though she couldn't help but wonder what he was planning to use it for, however wasn't sure she should ask that one.

She smiled and shrugged at Aria, "Okay, to be honest I was curious about Myrtle, and I was bored.. so I decided to explore" she explained looking between the two.

She tilted her head at Aria's question, she hadn't gotten to this potion yet in class so she had no idea. She merely waited for Regulus to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Regulus grinned as the younger girl toke notice of the different color of the potion. "Ah, you're a bright one. I added something to tone up the color. Would you want a bottle to take? You never know when you'll feel down and need to drink this potion." He responded firmly, still with a grin, offering Azaria to take a bit of the potion. Of course it wasn't the potion he said it was. But nobody needed to know that.

Regulus nodded, as Kiara mentioned Myrtle. "She doesn't like people around. Unless they are...what she calls, special." Regulus responded, as Myrtle could be seen roaming around, with a disgusted look on her face. "And she's usually very grouchy." He added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Kiara tilted her head at Regulus again as he talked about his potion, why'd he just change the colour? it would make sense he added something to change what the potion did. Just changing the colour didn't really make sense. She glanced at Aria as he offered her the potion hoping she asked for a second opinion if she did indeed accept it.

"What does the change in colour do?" she asked curiously.

She looked over at Myrtle who she could now see floating around,and she did indeed look kinda grouchy. "Ah, that is okay I guess, I will leave if she wishes me to.." She said even though she didn't truly wish to leave but she didn't want to fight with the fussy ghost,and this bathroom was her home of sorts so she would comply if needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Azaria knew too much about the potion to know that putting another ingredient in it would do much more than change the color, but she was wise in choosing her battles. She decided not to question him any further. Instead, she set her mind on what the boy had said about Myrtle only liking you if you were special. She had been friends with Myrtle for most of her time at Hogwarts, and she couldn't think of a single thing that was special about herself. "What do you mean by special?" she asked. She felt a little insulted, but she also knew that if it was meant to insult, he was insulting himself as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:36 pm

Even though Hogwarts was a rather big castle, it was nearly impossible to escape the growing drama. And as Angel roamed the corridors of her school, she decided that Moaning Myrtle's bathroom might be the only place where she wouldn't find screaming students. Nudging the door open with her right shoulder, she discovered she was half right. There were students in the bathroom, but they weren't screaming nor trying to pry each others head off. Softly kicking the door close with the heel of her shoe, the Ravneclaw cleared her throat, looking at each of the students' faces to see if she knew any of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:50 am

Regulus shook his head, and pointed at the cauldron. "It simply adds some much needed flavor." He stated, as the conversation switched back to Myrtle. "Oh heavens no, she will surely let you stay. She usually lets people who are along others she likes stay. So you'll most likely be able to stay." Regulus responded, as his gaze turned to Azaria once again. Girls didn't let him rest now did they. "Special to her. Those she sees fit to befriend her. I seem to be well placed in that scenery. Mostly because I'm usually alone. So she likes my company." He answered yet again, as another girl stepped in the room. Was everyone feeling like visiting Myrtle that day? Little did he know, but he was actually the oldest person in the room. Of course, not counting Myrtle. But she was sorta...dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:33 am

Azaria decided to drop the subject of the unknown potion, as long as he wasn't using it to harm anyone, which didn't seem to be the situation. Azaria was glad that Regulus wasn't insulting her, but why would he be? He didn't know that she was friends with Myrtle, no one did. She wasn't ashamed of Myrtle, she just didn't think that the best way to make friends was to start with the fact that her only friend was a ghost. She was surprised that she had never met Regulus before, considering he seemed to spend a good amount of time here. She heard steps behind her and turned. She saw her fellow Ravenclaw, Angel, standing behind her. She had never seen so many people standing in this bathroom in all of her time at Hogwarts. "Hello Angel, what brings you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Kiara smiled glad she didn't need to leave cause Myrtle didn't like her, "Good" she said with a grin.

She turned around shocked as well that another student wandered into the infamous bathroom and recognised it was Angle from the Hospital wing the other day. She crossed her arms amused and tilted her head to Regulus "Seems Myrtles bathroom is a popular place today" She chuckled. "Sorry Myrtle"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Azaria was quite surprised that Myrtle hadn't made an appearance yet, but she was more afraid that she didn't hear the soft crying that normally came from one of the stalls. "Say, have you seen Myrtle today?" she asked Regulus. She worried that Myrtle might be out in the halls causing trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:18 pm

Angel nodded at Kiara and Aria," I guess I just really want to be in the middle of the drama," she replied with a shrug before sitting down, cross legged, next to her fellow Ravenclaw. Glancing at the boy, Angel quickly recognized him as a Black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Regulus titled his head, and nodded. "Yes I have. She was around before you lot showed up. She must be hovering around, or laying in some stall. Myrtle." Regulus shouted, as his voice echoed. "What!!! Leave me Alone. I don't want to talk to those girls. I don't like their faces." Regulus smirked, as Myrtle's usual attitude just kicked in. "C'mon, they don't want to disturb you." Myrtle didn't seem to respond, as Regulus shrugged. "Anyone wanna try to talk to her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Azaria assumed Myrtle hadn't seen her, since she wouldn't have been so rude if she had. She didn't like seeing her upset. "Give me a second," she said to her friends. She walked over to the stall that she had heard her voice come from and said, "Myrtle, it's me, Azaria. These are my friends, and they don't want to upset you. I'm really sorry if we did." She knew her secret was out, but she didn't care. She was friends with Myrtle whether they liked it or not. Myrtle remained silent, which wasn't like her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Kiara jumped slightly at the wail from Myrtle, the tales of her screaming certainly weren't exaggerated. She blinked at the offer to talk to her, her curiosity about the ghost brought her here so why not? "That is alright Myrtle, I wanted to meet you, but if that isn't the case on your end I shale not bother you" she said with a small smile to the stall. She shrugged at Regulus "Worth the try?" she asked slightly sheepish,

She tilted her head at Aria when she went to talk to Mrytle, so she was friends with the ghost to. Cool she thought and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Regulus was a bit tired of having to deal with Myrtle and her sudden mood swings. But, alas, he had to do something. "Oie, get your ass out here!" He said, playfully. Myrtle came out of the stall without speaking and gave Regulus a dirty look, but was able to at least nod at Azaria. Regulus then turned to Kiara. "Don't worry about her. She just doesn't like her little room too crowded." Regulus exclaimed, with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Azaria watched as Regulus told Myrtle to get out. She thought it was a bit too harsh, but when she came out, she wasn't mad at Azaria. She felt bad for whoever would have to deal with her next. "She always fussy, there's just no way to stop it," Azaria agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Kiara shrugged "Alright then" she flashed a smile at the ghost and turned back to her friends "I just wanted to meet her.. I got interests in things like that ya know. Dads a wizard but we live in the muggle world, find all this fascinating" she said sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:59 pm

"Muggle mother?" Regulus asked, a bit curious. With these new dark times awaiting to arrive, muggle borns weren't going to be very lucky. Especially since their hunting would begin once the dark lord took over. "I, as many of you know, am a pure blood. And as my nagging mother says, the finest blood out there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:18 pm

Kiara shook her head and quirked an eyebrow, great she be damned if they were going to get a pureblood lecture now, to her blood was blood.

"No, my mother was a witch to, muggle born as is my Dad, the house stayed in the family" she explained in a still friendly manner. Yet she also shrugged when he bragged about his blood status and tilted her head.

"Yeah I know..."she said not knowing what she should say to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next