Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Two Lonely Snakes (Invite Only)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Two Lonely Snakes (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Lonely Snakes (Invite Only)

Post by Logan Braveheart Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Logan had to calm himself for a moment his voice now silky and smooth again he smiled and said. "Indeed so, now tell me why sit by me I am nothing new, I am sure you have come across pleanty more interesting than me,"

Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Two Lonely Snakes (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Lonely Snakes (Invite Only)

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Vixen looked around The Leaky Cauldron and motioned for him to do the same. "See anyone else in her that would be good for someone like me to go talk to?" she asked lightly. "Besides, I really just came over to say hi. A handsome guy like you sitting alone.... Nah, you seemed to need the company," she purred.

Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:01 pm

"Your to kind." Logan said. "Besides your not bad looking yourself." He said giving a wicked smirk full of mischief and joy.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:25 pm

A light rosey blush colored Vixen's cheeks at his compliment. "Just state it like it is," she said giving a wink. Seeing the flicker of something in her look, she wet her lips and asked, "What's on your mind, Logan?"
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Logan gave a innocent look and said. "Nothing." ans snickered with that same smirk. "Was just wondering if you would like to grab lunch or something one day or another?" He asked.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Vixen grinned and leaned in to him. "You're a bad liar, Logan," she whispered before leaning back. "Lunch sometime sounds nice. I'd like that," she said happily.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:58 pm

"Who said I was trying." Logan asked.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Vixen raised a dark eyebrow at his answer. "No one, but you said nothing was on your mind, but I can see on your face.....in your eyes.....that nothing is not what is on your mind," she said, a touch of darkness on her velvet words.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:09 pm

"Well then." He said. "Beaten at my own game, your right tho your on my mind." He told her his voice no more than a whisper.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Vixen grinned proud of herself for catching him in his own game. "I am? Hmmmmm.... And why is that?" she asked.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Logan looked up. "Do I really have to say." he said his eyes sparked with mischief and grinned with cunning.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Vixen mirrored his look. "You don't have to say, but I can guess," she purred darkly. "But, I can't be sure that that is what's on your mind," she added just as darkly. Vixen could guess what was on his mind, but she didn't want to be so bold as to say it. She'd let him confirm it first....
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:50 am

Logan looked at her with a dark storm in his eyes. "Your very pretty, I don't see any other pretty girls here. So that's why your on my mind." He said his silver tongue coating his words in honey.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:24 pm

A blush colored Vixen's cheeks at Logan's compliment. After a moment, she raised a dark eyebrow delicately. "Logan, are you trying to seduce me?" she asked coyly, grinning mischievously. Sure it was forward, but she liked being forward sometimes. And, this was one of those times.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:09 am

Logan looked at her with his dark brown eyes. "My dear girl, I have already done it." He said giving her that grin again. "Your playing with my hand, blushing, and I can see it in your eyes that the evil wheels are turning in your head." He told her turning up the last of his beer and waving for another one. "Whould you like anything?" He asked Vixen his voice once more honey to the ears.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:45 am

Her grin only widened at Logan's answer. He was right. All the signs were there that his innocent act had actually worked on her. But how? Narrowing her dark eyes slightly, she thought about what she wanted. "I am fine at present," she said smoothly. Removing her hand from his, she crossed her legs and set them in her lap. "Question, you say your brother by spirit is not your brother by blood. How is it that you both share the same last name?" she asked, her dark eyes twinkled with the same curiousness that her words spoke of.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:09 am

"He talked his father into taking me in." Logan told her. "I was a street rat saved by a street rat." He told her. "His father took us both in off the streets." Logan said giving her a stormy look.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:22 am

"A kind man to do such a thing," Vixen remarked. As she looked at him, she smiled. He certainly didn't come across as one who should be living on the street. He was too strong for that. Logan, in her eyes, deserved to be as he was, now. She had seen her share of strong young men in her travels, but Logan was....different. There was a different air about him. "Have you attended Hogwarts since you were 11?" she asked. She couldn't be sure that he had as she only just returned at the end of last year thanks to her family traveling all over.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:50 pm

"I have." He said giving he a smile that he hardly gives anyone. "I just don't do friends. They are never there when you need them most, I rely on Crimson and that's it." He said his dark brown eyes smoldering.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Vixen was quite taken with Logan's smile. "You should wear that more often," she purred, gesturing to his smile. "It's....quite nice." At his next comment about friends and their lack of being there when you need them, she shrugged. "Perhaps you just don't have the right friends. Granted, I don't have a lot of room to talk, as I don't have many," she said dropping her gaze and putting her hands on the table. Looking at her linked fingers, she continued, "I had a hard time keeping any since I was moving around all the time. I made lots my first year at Hogwarts, but then....had to move away. Only a couple actually stayed in contact with me.... All the others, didn't care.... And I just stopped trying to make news ones only to lose them when we moved again," Vixen let out a sigh and then a small smile touched her lips. "But, when I came back at the end of last year, those couple that I had kept in contact with, that wanted to be my friend, were still there," she finished, looking up at him through her dark eyelashes.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:12 pm

Logan looked at the table he was still waiting for that beer he had ordered. "If you get in the habit of not making friends....then....then you are not disappointed when people do not come throw for you. That is why I rely on Crimson he had always been there for me whether I was right or wrong." His smile had vanished and he smoldering eyes were replaced with black as his mind wondered to the past.

Several minutes later when the bar man had come back with the beer Logan had snapped out of his walk down memory lane. He payed the man for the drink and started to sip it as if nothing ever happened, looking up he saw Vixen and gave a little tip of the head. "Now on to other things." He said. "Like you and why you are so intrigued by me." He said with his half cock sinister grin.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:45 pm

Vixen tucked one foot under the opposite knee as she listened to Logan's reasoning as to why he didn't keep friends. Seemed like they kind of shared similar instances when it came to friends. Slowly, she watched a change come over him as he spoke. When he stopped, his eyes becoming dark pools, she knew he was remembering the past. More than remembering, he was reliving it. Vixen sat quietly, watching him, not wanting to disturb his moment.

When his second drink arrived, Logan snapped out of whatever memory he was playing. After drinking, he returned his eyes to her. At his question, Vixen tilted her head and smiled her coy smile. "You are different. I like different. There is more to you and you let on, but you don't make it easy to figure out what is hidden beneath. You're.....a puzzle....." she said smooth as silk and dark as night, with a slow bat of her eyes. "Simple as that," she purred.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:30 pm

"Let me ask you, If I was as easy to read as you would want would you still be here with me?" He asked a questioning look in his eyes. "Or would have gotten bored. I know what you like Vixen you are the on who likes guy's like me the cool, calm, collected, the ones that think before they go off into something, the ones that are a closed book locked and sealed." He said his eyes burning with mystery and voice ringing with velvet.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Vixen smirked at his observations of her. "You see, Logan," she said leaning forward onto her flattened arms. "That's why I'm still here. I don't want you to be an easy read. I like the mystery of you. And, you are right. I prefer the ones who think before they act." Giving him a quick look over with her dark eyes, she returned her eyes to him and locked them with his. "Calm, collected, and a secured lock on the secrets within are just added bonuses... But, I could ask you the same question. Why the interest in me?" Vixen asked, raising her eyebrows slightly. "You could have easily sent me away, and yet you didn't. Why?" she asked, turning the questions to him with a coy wink.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Logan gestured to the room. "Do you see anyone else here?" He asked her. "Much less any girls, and at that any as stunning as you?" Logan asked with no question in his voice he knew the answer.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Vixen's cheeks flushed with color at his statement. "Flatterer....." she purred darkly. "So, say another girl walked in, prettier than me, would you send me on my way?" she teased, guessing at his answer in her mind.

Last edited by Vixen Lestrange on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Braveheart Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:05 am

Logan sipped his drink his eyes burning as he looked at her over the rim of his mug. "No not at all actually I would have moved this conversation to a room." He said setting down his drink lightly pulling from his pants a room key.
Logan Braveheart
Logan Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next