Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Feeling Lonely.

2 posters

Go down

Feeling Lonely. Empty Feeling Lonely.

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Kronos was lonely. His brother, Sister and Girlfriend walked off when he needed them most. He was pissed of about that. To the point he was reducto-ing and confringio-ing the lake
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Feeling Lonely. Empty Re: Feeling Lonely.

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:49 pm

Luna was walking around the grounds holding her arms close to her body. Ever since she regrettably walked out of the hospital wing, she couldn't stop shaking. She hears spells being shouted and she turns to the source. Kronos...Her hands shook even more and her legs felt weak. She tried to walk over only to fall to the ground, snapping a twig in the process. She looks up and gets up walking closer. ''K-Kronos...Please...i'm sorry..I can explain for walking out...'' She pleads in a saddened voice. She walked closer until she was next to him, a lone tear sliding down her cheek.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Kronos listened and spoke. "Go on then" he continued casting spells. Obviously pissed off.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Her heart contracted at his words and his coldness. She looks at the ground, a couple more tears falling. ''I can't bare the thought of losing you...So i thought you were dying right in front of me and i froze. I couldn't function and i went into shock...I felt the room suffocating me and i barely was able to walk out the room. I didn't want to leave the room but i had to. To form my thoughts and figure out...I can't live without you, Kronos. You're my world...my everything and i need you with me.'' Her hand reaches out to him but she drops it by her side, believing he truly hates her. She looks into his eyes and breathes deeply. ''You're my true love, Kronos...You think i'd leave you forever? I love you!'' She shouts out to him and then closes her eyes. ''But i'm too late now...you probably hate me now...'' She mutters and shaking her head, trying to stop the tears streaming down her cheeks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:06 am

Kronos had a tear running down his cheek. "I reach to the skies I have said my goodbyes, but my hearts all ways with you...I don't question why so many have died, I have just made it through...And no matter what we've been through. I'm comming home to you..." He said no more he just stared out onto the lake. He let one arm drop and just hand by his side. The other remained holding his wand.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:14 am

Luna listens to his words and steps forward, shakily. She grabs his wand hand and puts it on her chest, looking into his eyes with her tear filled own. They were dull, visibly broken but with a small trace of happiness. The hand on his wand one slid up his arm, slowly reaching to caress his cheek, wiping the tear. ''Listen to me as i try to speak clearly..I-i...Without you, i'm nothing. An empty shell waiting for that shocking blow to break me. That blow...is you leaving me. I'll always be here for you...Don't say goodbye...don't leave me...I can't be without you...'' She says, fresh tears stinging her eyes. She dropped her hand thinking he'd just push her away if she kept it there. She truly thought he was going to leave her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:34 am

Kronos took both of her hands and looked into her eyes. He kissed her. "Luna. I know. I was just angry you stormed off like that. You miss read what I meant. I meant Luna. No matter what I am comming home to you. I wont ever Die as long as you are at my side. I have said goodbye to those I lost. I will never say bye to you. My heart is yours. Always." He put his head against hers and smiled.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:43 am

Luna looked into his eyes, feeling the warmth of his hands on her cold ones. She kissed back and looked into his eyes, listening to his voice. When he said she stormed off, she shook her head. ''I didn't storm off...if you watched me, i was shaking..stumbling on my own feet. I forced myself to move 'cause i couldn't breathe....everything just crumbled in my mind as i did think you were dying. I had to get out there...I didn't go far. The moment i got out, i fell to the floor...i cried and put my thoughts back together.'' She told him slowly. ''I love you Kronos....always have and always will.'' She stroked his cheek and smiled slightly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:46 am

Kronos smiled. "I couldn't see. My vision was bad might have had something to do with my Lack of blood." He smiled. And put his arms around her. He kissed her breifly before whispering in her ear. "Luna. I love you." he kissed her again then spoke "I think however. I wont be able to control my Anger."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:58 am

Luna sighs and wraps her arms around his neck, holding him close. ''I think i need to wrap you in the strongest material so you don't get hurt 'cause i worry so much about you...'' She pecks him on the lips and whispers back in his ear. ''And i love you Kronos.'' She kisses back and hears his words. ''I will do what i can to help...'' She says to him calmly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:02 am

Kronos smiled and spoke "I hope you do keep me in check. I am hard to predict in good mod. Imagine now...." he took her by the hand and walked backwards heading to the castle "Lets go inits abouts to rain"

Just on cue rain began to fall.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:05 am

Luna smiles, light coming back to her eyes in small flashes. ''Of course i will....and if i am not there, i have something to keep watch for me.'' She says, not saying what but she turned her head slightly to see a glimpse of a crow. She laces her fingers with his and walked with him. She hears what he says and laughs as the rain falls on them. She closes her eyes and leans her head back, letting her love guide her as the rain falls on her face, relaxing her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down