Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)  Empty Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Remus laid on his bed shirtless, a book in his hands as he read yet another novel muggles had published. There were many perks in his mind to being a half blood and books from all over the world were one of them.

The sun hit his chest where you could see every gory scar and marking, a paw print his tattooed over his heart with a crescent moon in the center. His defined muscles give the ink a natural look.

His thoughts go to his morgan, his heart throbbed painfully as he thought of the girl he loved and feared he was losing.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)  Empty Re: Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Morgan thanked Mrs. Lupin for letting her in and headed up the stairs to Remus' room. She need to talk to him. The time for understanding each other was here.... Morgan reached his door and ran her fingers through her blonde hair before taking a deep breath and knocked lightly....

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:21 pm

"Come in" he said loudly as the sound of knocking reached his ears
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Morgan opened the door and slipped inside closing the door behind her. "Hey, my love," Morgan said sweetly. "Ummmm..... Can we talk?" she asked timidly, as she stayed just in front of his bedroom door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Sitting up he looked down the ladder and saw her "Sure, come on up"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Morgan climbed up the ladder to the loft holding Remus' bed. When she reached the top, she kicked off her shoes and sat cross-legged at the foot of his bed. She was nervous to talk to him about everything. She didn't know how to bring up the night of his transformation, his visit with Morana, what Sirius told her, or her talk with Morana..... It was all maddening.....

"Remus, I love you, you know that right?" she asked in a soft, careful voice. Her heart was racing, and she was sure that anyone that wasn't deaf could hear it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:35 pm

He continued reading for a few moments before finally shutting his book he sat up against his pillows and nodded "I think i do" he said honestly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:45 pm

"You think you do?" she asked, sadness in her voice. "Why do you doubt what I tell you? I love you," she said again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:47 pm

He ran a hand through his hair and sighed heavily "I just can't tell anymore...who you want...i guess this is what i get for letting my best friend get to you first"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Morgan moved closer to him, reaching out and touching his leg. "Hear me, Remus Lupin. Hear me right now, this moment. I love you. You, Remus! Not Sirius, not Rabastan...." her eyes locked onto his grey ones, an inner light shining brightly in them as she spoke the truth, "I.....Love.....You.... I want you. You, Remus!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:52 pm

His sad eyes lightened but barely.."I love you morgan" he said softly he opened his arms inviting her into them.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:00 am

A small smile touched her lips as she went to him, wrapping her arms around him, breathing him in. "I love you so much. What more can I tell you to make you believe me?" she whispered to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:02 am

He held her close relishing the feeling of her against his bare chest his grip tightened as he held her frightened to let go and lose her "I dont want to live in a world where i lose you"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:21 am

Morgan nuzzled him, holding him tight, and gently kissed his cheek. She loved the feeling on being in his arms, against his bare chest. He was warm and safe. He was home...

She leaned back so she could look at him. "I don't want to lose you, either...." she said touching his cheek with her hand. "I can't....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:23 am

He picked her up and laid her on his bed beneath him, hovering over her he was in awe of her beauty her blonde hair halo'ed around her head on his pillow, leaning into her he kissed her softly with growing force and emotion.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:09 am

Morgan smiled at the ease that he moved her from kneeling in his arms to laying beneath him against his pillow. She wet her lips as she looked at his scarred, muscled body. So strong. When he leaned into her and began kissing her, first lightly and then more and more intensely, Morgan returned his kiss. Morgan gently rested her hands on his shoulders, as she poured all the love and emotion she felt for him into the kiss.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:10 am

He kissed her with growing urgency as his hands slid up her shirt slowly, he cupped one of her breasts gently as his lips moved to taste her neck.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:19 am

A small moan escaped Morgan's throat as Remus' hand gently found her breast, under her shirt. Morgan  tipped her head back and to the side, exposing her neck for his kisses. She ran one hand through his dark hair, while the other gripped his shoulder. His touch, his kisses were so gentle and yet full of passion. As he kissed her neck, she felt her heart begin beat hard against her chest. Beating just for him.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:22 am

He pulled her shirt off his eyes now locked on hers as he slowly removed her bra, stradling her waist he never stopped looking at her as he explored the soft flesh of her breasts, twisting a nipple between calloused fingers he dropped his eyes to gave in awe at her beauty. Licking his lips with hunger he dipped his head and sucked on a sensitive nipple kissing trails down her body he made quick work of any remaining clothing only leaving her underwerar betwween them as he drank her in.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:34 am

Morgan lifted her arms as Remus removed her shirt. Her grey-blue eyes locked onto his while he removed her bra and fondled her breasts. His hands were rough, but his touch was soft. Morgan bit her bottom lip as he lowered his head to taste what his hands had touched causing her breath to catch in a soft gasp. She watched as he removed her jean shorts, revealing the mark of the raven-wolf low on her abdomen, below and to the right of her navel. Morgan noticed the tattoo of the paw-print and moon over his heart. With gentle fingers, she traced it and then leaned up to kiss it.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:37 am

Her lips caressed his flesh and he hissed sharply, his fingers dug into her hips as he pulled her toward him, sliding his own pants off he leaned down and kissed the raven wolf. Kissing her thighs he slowly made his way up to her lips keeping his pace slow as he kissed her flash with languid passion. Hovering over her he watched her eyes as he slipped a hand into her underwear gently teasing her, his fingers exploring her sex. He waited for her reaction gauging whether his actions were permitted or not.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:53 am

Morgan slid down his bed slightly as he pulled her to him. Just as she had kissed his mark, he kissed hers. Remus then left a gentle trail of kisses from her thighs to her lips. A soft, rosy flush crept into her cheeks as he moved to just look down on her. As his hand slipped into her underwear and touched her deeply, her eyes fluttered closed. She arched against his hand as she moaned softly. Opening her eyes, she reached down and trailed her fingers along his length shielded by his boxers. Morgan allowed her fingers to drift up and across his muscled chest to the base of his neck, pulling him to her. She kissed him deeply, tasting the inside of his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:56 am

He returned her heated kisses pressing against her with wanton need "I want to make love to you" he whispered into her ear while kissing her neck, he was so tentative about this he did not want to rush her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:03 am

Morgan wrapped her arms around him, gripping the back of his shoulders and drawing her nails gently down his back as he kissed her neck. "I want to, too," she breathed into his ear as she kissed his neck down to his collar bone, and arching, grinding her hips against him.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:07 am

He kissed her passionately as he gently took off her underwear, removing his own he lowered himself between her legs, pausing at her entrance he released her lips and locked eyes with her as he thrust into her.

Some time later....

Holding her close he nuzzled her in his arms "i love you" he said again his voice rumbling in her ear.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next