Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:03 am

Morgan wrapped her arms around him, gripping the back of his shoulders and drawing her nails gently down his back as he kissed her neck. "I want to, too," she breathed into his ear as she kissed his neck down to his collar bone, and arching, grinding her hips against him.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:07 am

He kissed her passionately as he gently took off her underwear, removing his own he lowered himself between her legs, pausing at her entrance he released her lips and locked eyes with her as he thrust into her.

Some time later....

Holding her close he nuzzled her in his arms "i love you" he said again his voice rumbling in her ear.

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:14 am

Morgan rested on his naked chest, listening to his beating heart and smiled. She looked up at his words and kissed his jaw. "I love you, too. With all I am...." she answered him. Moving her head back to where it was, she teased, "Do you believe me?" A small laugh came from her, light as a tinkling bell as she cuddled in closer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:15 am

He cupped her chin and kissed her softly her naked body was tantalizing and addictive to his eyes as he used another to enjoy the feel of her soft skin "Yes i beleive you"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:05 am

A soft smile covered her lips and into her eyes as she heard him say that he finally believed her. Morgan shivered slightly as his touch raised a hoast of goose bumps along her naked flesh. For one so strong, he was equally gentle. As she looked at him, the thoughts of the conversations she had with Sirius and Morana began to creep into her mind. The smile that had been bright in her grey-blue eyes faded and was replaced by worry. After this beautful moment of love making, she didn't want to ruin it by this talk. But, it was something that had to be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:37 pm

He watched her mood change like the wind "whats wrong my love?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Morgan looked away, her brow furrowed. "I....ummm...... I spoke with Morana the other night....." she said timidly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:01 pm

"Oh?" he said his expression darkening "and pray tell what of"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Morgan bit her bottom lip as she searched for the right words to say. She slipped her hand into his and raised her eyes to him. "We talked about you, love," she said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:31 pm

"What was there to say about me?" he felt anger and fear as he imagined the words morana could ahve said.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:45 pm

"She said..... There was something you were afraid to tell me..... Because you....." Morgan answered slowly. Dropping her eyes she finished, "Because you're.....afraid of....losing me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:46 pm

"I'm assuming she told you" he said tensley
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Morgan nodded, not raising her eyes. She swallowed hard before speaking, "She said, you were tempted....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:21 pm

"Tempted to be a death eater" he finished for her
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Morgan closed her eyes and nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:27 pm

"your thoughts?" he prompted her he now looked out the window at the setting sun his eyes dilating slightly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Morgan didn't say anything for a while. She thought about what Sirius had said, what Morana had said.... She thought about what she felt..... "I don't think you belong there, Remus....." she said quietly. "Remember in the woods that day?" she looked up, her eyes bright. "Rememer, how I said I saw light in you? I meant it...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:21 pm

"Darkness does not always equate to evil, as light does not always equate to good" he murmured sitting back against the pillows his hands fell from her growing distnat.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:36 pm

As his hands stopped touching her, Morgan could feel the change in him. This wasn't what she wanted.... "Be that as is may....." she said barely above a whisper, "Why the temptation?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:40 pm

His grey eyes found hers piercing her like cold steel "you've seen the way they look at me Morgan i am trying to be more man then beast but do you think they care?" he got to his feet pacing along the loft as he pulled on a pair of shorts and ran a hand through his hair. "James and sirius are always going behind my back...they abandon me when i need them..at school I am shamed for being what I am" he growled harshley leaning on the banister.

"Do you know what its like!?" he roared "to live with something inside of you and be blamed for it, do you think I wanted this bite!? I took this to save my sister and she still died. even before then darkness called to me its where I am safe I am happy...one day they will try to put this dog down and I will be strong enough to fight back"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:00 pm

As Remus paced his loft and spoke harsh words, Morgan grabbed his blanket and wrapped herself in it, covering up her nakedness. Looking away she said in a whisper, "James and Sirius still love you, Remus. They feel you have abandoned them. They want you by their sides...." She looked up at him. "I don't know what it's like, Remus, but no one blames you for it. No one says that you deserved it," Morgan moved to him, placing a hand on his arm. "What you did for your sister was noble, valiant. You are no dark creature. You are no Death Eater....." she said in a voice like a purr. Morgan feared the rage that would be inflicted on her at these words, but she had to say them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:03 pm

"you speak as if you know" he spat "I am told I deserve this," he indicated to the bite makr then dominated his shoulder and left pectoral and park of his neck. "That the pain i endure is a hell i made for my own"

"they left me Morgan" his words came out like knives "I have no place"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:11 pm

"Who says that?" Morgan dared to ask him. "They haven't left. When I was with Sirius in the park that day, he told me that he missed you. That he wanted you back! That you were walking a path that you shouldn't be....." she said firmly. Morgan dared to kiss the bite mark that marred his body, not caring if he pushed her away. "You did not deserve this. I don't care what people say. No one deserves a fate such as this, least of all you. But you do belong," Morgan wrapped her around around him, her naked body touching his as she held the blanket like a cape around her and him. "You belong with us......"

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:14 pm

He held her tightly and shook his head "I dont know where I'll go, but" he tilted her head to look at him "Leave me now...b..break up with me before I hurt you..before i break this beautiful heart...if we end up on oppsotie sides of the war i'd rather die"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Panic rose in Morgan's eyes as he told her to leave him, to just throw their love away. "I can't......" she said shaking her head slightly. "I can't..... I love you, Remus...... I can't just throw that away......" she said, her voice quivering as the panic of losing him filled her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:28 pm

He turned from her as storm clouds gathered outside, on his forarm the wolf raven was visible his testament to Morana of his loyalty to her. As thunder shook the house he said "then were do we go from here Morgan you left rabastan for being a death eater will you do the same should I follow my heart"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:39 pm

You're losing him...... Morgan put her shaking hands around herself, as her breathing came quicker and quicker. She couldn't do this again. Not again..... "There was more to it than that...." she said weakly turning back to his bed and slipping her shirt back on seeing as it was long enough to cover her. She turned back to face him. "It..... It wasn't just that he was..... A Death Eater......" she said, as a her heart beat quickened and breaths came faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next