Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:28 pm

He turned from her as storm clouds gathered outside, on his forarm the wolf raven was visible his testament to Morana of his loyalty to her. As thunder shook the house he said "then were do we go from here Morgan you left rabastan for being a death eater will you do the same should I follow my heart"

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Understand Me? (Morgan)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:39 pm

You're losing him...... Morgan put her shaking hands around herself, as her breathing came quicker and quicker. She couldn't do this again. Not again..... "There was more to it than that...." she said weakly turning back to his bed and slipping her shirt back on seeing as it was long enough to cover her. She turned back to face him. "It..... It wasn't just that he was..... A Death Eater......" she said, as a her heart beat quickened and breaths came faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:47 pm

"he was a killer" he stated simply "I've known this, you don't think I run into him in the forest?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Morgan took a deep, trembling breath. "He enjoyed it. He was proud of his kills. That's why I let him go...." she said defiantly. Her mind was spinning, she was losing him. Or worse, what if he was lost already.... The pain that she had felt that lead her to add her own tracks to her pale flesh was threatening to take her, again. "You are no proud killer," she said curtly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Standing over her he said in a soft dangerous voice "and how do you know i am not"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Morgan's eyes filled with tears at his words, and threatened to spill over as she looked up at him. "I don't..... But I hope, believe, trust that you are not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:06 pm

"I'm a wolf he said darkly "i was made to kill"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:09 pm

"The wolf is only half of what you are," she said firmly. "There is a good man in here, too," she said placing a trembling hand over the tattoo that marked his heart. "You forget that....." she said with the same firmness, but much softer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:11 pm

"I tried to kill my best friends that doesnt make me a good man"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:14 pm

"You said yourself when you came back that you were out of control. The wolf inside you took over because you thought something happened that didn't happen. Because you thought he was doing something that he wasn't! Because you don't trust them or me!" she said, bringing her hands to cover her mouth right after she said the words, her eyes wide. Morgan moved away from him, picking up her panties and shorts and slipping them on. She turned to his window as she secured them, and wiped away the silent tears running down her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:16 pm

He came up behind her, his hands wrapped around each pressing her to him he kissed her neck "I trust you" he growled against the flesh "i just dont trust myself"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Morgan shied away slightly at his touch, his kiss, his words. "The loss of control is part of what you are, love. It's in all the books. Werewolves lose the human part of themselves during transformation. You can't help what happened," she said evenly, and moved from him to sit on the edge of his bed. "Why can't you trust yourself when you know this?" she asked, looking to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:29 pm

"Because i'll always be more wolf then man..." he looked at her sadly shaking his head " can you possibly love me now?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Morgan nods. "I can, and I do. You may be more wolf than man, but it's part of who you are. And I love you, all of you. Wolf and man..... You're a package deal," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:36 pm

He picked her up into his arms and sat down on the bed holding her "don't go" he whispered "I love you so much.."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:41 pm

In his arms, Morgan felt the panic ease, but not leave. She felt the pain of losing him ease, but not leave. "You wanted me to go....." she said quietly, leaning against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:41 pm

"im afraid you'll leave me when my heart has grown to close but who am I kidding? my entire heart my soul is yours..."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:44 pm

Morgan sat up and looked up at him. "You mean that?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:45 pm

"if you want it that is, yes every piece of me all i ever was and ever will be is yours morgan prince...from the man to the beast"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:50 pm

A soft smile touched Morgan's lips. She got up from his lap, and put a leg on either side of his lap. Looking into his grey eyes, and gently touching his face, she kissed him tenderly. "I will take the man and the beast. I will help you tame him," she said softly. "Will you take the woman and the fox?" she said, as the panic melted from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:01 pm

"Always" he said pulling her into a kiss he fell backwards onto the bed holding her tight against him as he kissed her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Morgan wrapped her arms around him as they fell back onto his bed in a tender embrace. As she broke the kiss, she nuzzled his cheek. "You won't leave me, will you?" she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:16 pm

"just stay with me whereever we go or i go and we will be fine" he promised her
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:22 pm

"And, the boys? Will you all try to make amends?" she asked, leaning up to look at him. Tender spot or not, she needed to know. James and Sirius were just as dear to her as they were to him, whether or not he knew it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:23 pm

"we'll see" he said softly "just stay with me..don't go tonight.." the sounds of thunder and rain pounded outside his attic windows
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:28 pm

"But, my parents-" Morgan began to say to his request of her staying the night with him but stopped when she flinched at the giant clap of thunder that shook the walls around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:32 pm

"shh" he picked her up and carried her to the top of the bed, slipping a baggy t-shirt over her head he lit his fireplace with his wand. He pulled the covers up over them holding her tightly as they laid in the loft "this is where you belong right here with me"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next