Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Because I care (Morgan, invited only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Because I care (Morgan, invited only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Because I care (Morgan, invited only)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:11 am

Morgan hugged Morana tightly. "It wasn't just you, Morana. You helped me to see things in a new way, and, I think, it was for the better..." Morgan said with broken breaths. She nodded at Morana's advice, "That is what I want more than anything, Morana."

Morgan looked at Morana as she told about her lost patronus. "You lost your patronus?" Morgan said in disbelief. Hearing her compare Barty and her relationship with what she and Remus had made her smile softly. "We need each other, I think," she said softly.

Back to top Go down

Because I care (Morgan, invited only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Because I care (Morgan, invited only)

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:16 am

"After sister died. She came back, but my patronus didn't. I tried everything I could, but I guess it's just meant to be. People like me don't deserve to have one anyway," she smiled, so Morgan couldn't see how much this thing still hurt her. "And yes, you two are made for each other. And I know it's hard, but sometimes is better to let things go, so you can see the new, better ones," Morana said and looked up to a sky again.

Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:29 am

Morgan sighed, calming herself. "Everyone deserves some happiness, Morana. No one should not have something happy enough to allow them to cast a patronus. Is there any hope that it will come back?" she asked. Although, she didn't say, Morgan could tell that this bothered her. How could it not?

Morgan smiled. "Maybe you're right, Morana," she said a little happier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:33 am

"As I said, I tried everything. Maybe one day it comes back, who knows," she replied, her voice a bit distant this time as she became the girl lost in stars again. Right now, she was the Morana Morgan met in the library almost two years ago. "And I hope you don't mind I am friend with Remus," she added sort of half question.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:13 am

"I will hope that one day it will return to you, Morana. You should have happiness, too," she said with a smile. It was just like all those talks in the library. Back when things were less complicated. At the comment of her being friends with Remus, Morgan bit her bottom lip slightly. "I can't tell him not to be friends with you, Morana. No one should ever tell you who you can and cannot be friends with, even though...." she looked away, unable to finish the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:53 pm

"I have happiness, don't worry. Patronus isn't only about happiness. The darker you get, with your magic and everything, the more you are risking losing it. Marvolo was in hell and she is like the other half of me, she was my patronus. And even she came back, the light aparently didn't," Morana explained what Dellen told her. Than she laughed bitterly. "I didn't mean it like that. I know you cannot tell me or Remus who to be friends with and I know you would never do that. I just hope you are not jealous or something, because you have no reason to," she explained her previous words.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Morgan shook her head and smiled slightly. "I'm not envious of the friendship you two have. Everyone needs someone they can talk to about anything. I'm just glad he has someone, even if it isn't me. I just hope that one day, I might be counted among the ones he can speak to the way he speaks to you. Trust the way he trusts you," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:02 pm

"He trusts you, it's not about that. He lives for you. He can live without me. That's why he is not afraid to tell me even his darkest secrets, because he can survive losing me easily. He wouldn't survive losing you," Morana explained. "But exactly that, the fact he is keeping this from you, that means he is not a bad person. He is not Rabs or me. Being Death Eater doesn't mean being insane psychopath and killer," she added.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:05 pm

"Then what does it mean, Morana? Everything I've heard about them means just that," she asked, looking at her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:15 pm

"You know, I never lied to you about who I am or who Rabs, Marvolo or Barty is. We are the heart of this. We are twisted and we enjoy what we do. I am not going to start on the fact our behavior has a reason, because in your eyes, it wouldn't be enough anyway. But believe it or not, I know many loyal Death Eaters who are loyal because they have friends and family on our side, because they feel safer and better with us. People who never killed anyone and most likely never would. People who just feels like our World should have much bigger and more important place in in the whole World than it has now. I know witches and wizards who were hurt and had to live in hate of muggles for years. Sometimes their whole childhood. Those who were who were turtured by them in ways you can hardly imagine, sometimes almost died, just because they were different. That's who we are Morgan, lots of hurt souls who want to get back what was taken from them. And also, people like Remus, those who were constantly told they are not good enough, specialy for the light," Morana said even if she didn't expect Morgan to understand. She used herself as an example, but of course, she would never admit this to her.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:26 pm

"It must be different for everyone, Morana. I was told that by my family and I still find comfort in the light," she said gently. She let out a sigh. "I don't know. I don't know what to do. I can't lose him," she said. "Morana, I can't live through this pain.....again," she said showing her the track scars on her arm. "I can't....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:31 pm

"You won't lose him unless you yourself leave, I can guarantee that to you. He would never leave you. Death Eater or not," Morana said. "What I wanted to tell you mainly was, please look at his in different light than at Rabs, because I know what a Death Eater wakes up inside you. And I know it's Rabs' fault. But Remus is not the same. Dark Mark won't make him the same as Rabs either," she continued.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Morgan started to accept that this might be his fate, but the fears of what that fate could bring for him and for her weighed heavy on her heart. "The future will not be kind to him if that is the road he picks...." she said somberly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:42 pm

"Hate to break the news, but future won't be kind no matter what he choose. For any of us," Morana said sadly. It wasn't about the war, this was the little girl who lost everything all those years ago speaking. She knew how hard life gets, when you don't have home you didn't build yourself.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:46 pm

"One can hope for a bright future, no matter the path we take," Morgan said looking up at the stars. As one streaked across the sky, she smiled and wished. "Not everything is always dark....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:49 pm

"I really wish you look at it this way if Remus really decides to join us," Morana said only.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:52 pm

"I can make no guarantees, Morana, as the future is veiled," she said looking back at her. "But, I will try my hardest," she added with a smile. "Just as I hope that when things are done, there won't be a river separating all of us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2