Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Old friendships begn anew. (SIRIUS INVITE ONLY)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old friendships begn anew. (SIRIUS INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Old friendships begn anew. (SIRIUS INVITE ONLY)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:18 am

Sirius chuckled, and extended his arm. "How will yours be? Will it look like mine? Because mine was fantastic to be honest..." He said with a small wink.

Back to top Go down

Old friendships begn anew. (SIRIUS INVITE ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Old friendships begn anew. (SIRIUS INVITE ONLY)

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:20 am

Kronos shook his head. "Similar but different. No blade is the same. Otherwise its pointless."

Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:24 am

"If they were all the same, It would be better to just give every one, one of those. Though I tell ya, this sword Marvolo gave me is pretty light. Easy to maneuver. And it slices through hard things easily as well. Wanna try it on a log?" He asked, with a grin, offering Marvolo's sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:27 am

Kronos took the blade and swung it expertly. "The hilt is to heavy. It will lack in speed due to that." He swung it at the tree putting a deep cut into it. "Needs to be sharpened. Not much though."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:33 am

Sirius took the blade back, swinging it at the tree as well. "Haven't used it much. Want to help me better it?" He asked. Kronos seemed to be into swords. As did the rest of his family. Why not ask him for assistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:35 am

Kronos smiled and held the blade at a 90 degree angle. "All you need to do is know how to use it. The blade will suffice as a weapon. But it may break faster than the one I gave you...But sure. What do you need." He threw the blade to Sirius.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:47 am

Sirius grabbed the blade by its handle, swinging it across the air. "First, sharpening of course. Then, maybe find something to make sure it stays sheathed. It easily comes out if you swing it slightly. Even if I simply lay down on my chest. Goes right onto the floor." He explained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:15 am

Kronos chuckled. "You need a latch, it goes over the hilt and is like a lid, all you gotta do is draw and the latch comes off, it must be re attatched though. Oh and sharpening. Depends on how you want to do it, a rock works well ahah"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:19 am

"I'll leave the latch up to you." Sirius said chuckling. "I love using these babies, but I'm not the best technician. You can find the right people right?" Sirius then looked around for a rock. "I'm gonna need a large one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:42 am

Kronos chuckled. He took the blade from sirius. Then held it in the middle, it tilted slightly towards the hilt "See what I mean. Hilt heavy. I was joking about the rock, it scratch it. You should get it done professionly. See, Blades forged in the flames of a dragon are always sharp. So always better" He gave it back and smiled. "It is a loverly weapon."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:57 am

Sirius nodded as Kronos spoke. "I have a guy who can sharp it, don't worry. He's old, but he still knows what he does." He picked up the sword again, and laughed. "You can say that." He said with a smirk. "So how long does it usually take to get one of the Grimm swords done?" He asked, sheathing his own sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:08 pm

Kronos smiled. "Depends on the blade. Yours took 3 and a half weeks, mine has taken 4 already..."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:13 pm

"More than one guy making it?" Sirius asked, chuckling. "Mine came out neatly, so it must be a nice way of crafting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:16 pm

"One person per Blade. Each creator has there own way, some make them for speed, some for power, some to look at, some to attack, some to defend. Yours was built for power and to defend. Mine is for speed and attack." he grinned "Didn't realise you had such an interest in swords.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:23 pm

"Interesting. So in a fight, you and me would be there for hours trying to fuck each other with our blades." he chuckled. "I've had this interest ever since I got two swords for free." Sirius stated, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Kronos grinned. "You wish. I am better at fighting with a blade than you, but you will learn, I am sure somebody can teach you."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:47 pm

Sirius let himself fall off the long, into the rocks. His legs still rested on the log, as he looked into the sky. "We'll see who I can find. Though through training I'll get there. For now, no one I know knows how to handle blades. Just fix'em."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Kronos smiled. "I may know of someone. I believe you are aquainted."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Sirius tilted his head from the ground. "Legion?" He asked, clearly joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Kronos laughed. "No, Thane. He may be insane, disturbed and messed up, but he knows how to use a blade."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:01 pm

"I've known messed up people back in my day." He said. Philip being one. "But I'd like to see if he was up to it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Kronos nodded. "When he next teaches me. I will ask him for you. Now. Sirius. I must depart, have a good day brother" With that Kronos went back to the castle
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Sirius smiled, and got up. "Safe departure Kronos!" He said, smiling. As Kronos could no longer be seen, Sirius turned back into padfoot, going deeper into the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2