Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Dodgy friendships (Sanguini)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dodgy friendships (Sanguini) Empty Dodgy friendships (Sanguini)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Alastor turned on the spot and found himself right outside the Hog's Head. One of his least favourite spots. It was dark, dirty and worst of all it was full of strange people whom even he had never heard about. But he was stationed at Hogsmeade for the day until all the Hogwarts students were safely to the castle. It was necessary to be close by them in case anything happened and if anybody planned on doing something you would more than likely find them in the Hog's Head.

Upon entering the Hog's Head Alastor found it was packed as usual and full of strange people. He walked around the room twice taking mental notes of the names of everybody inside. He could name most of them but a few he had never encountered before. He went in search of a seat and forced somebody out of a seat in the corner. This was necessary as this was the best seat in the pub and he had a full view of the pub and the door.

Alastor took out a small bag he had in his pocket and went thru it. An undetectable Extension charm had been placed on it. He received a large meal from it and started to eat. It was going to be a long few hours ahead and he had come prepared.

Back to top Go down

Dodgy friendships (Sanguini) Empty Re: Dodgy friendships (Sanguini)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Sanguini strode into the Hog's Head and looked around the room. She saw no one she knew but never the less she went a vacant table and ordered a drink and a meal. As she waited she gazed across the room and noticed a man that was equally interested in who was in the establishment today. Perhaps he was someone stationed to watch the arriving students, perhaps he was just a shady character, or even someone up to something. Raising one eyebrow curiously she nodded towards him and removed a small book from her robe pocket, opening it and scanning the pages as she read. She would keep an eye out on him while she was here just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:07 pm

As Alastor was eating his meal he noticed a woman who seemed to be keeping and eye on him. He had never seen her before and did not like people watching him especially if he doesn't know them. He did not return her nod but instead beckoned for her to come over to him so he could question her. He took a drink from his flask containing water so as to wash down his meal and then sat back waiting for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 pm

She showed no surprise on her face when the man called her over, although she was taken back. She didn't expect to have an interaction with him nor anyone today. Seeing as it couldn't be helped and would be rude not to see what he wanted, she despised rude people, she made her way over to where he sat and took a empty sit at his table sitting opposite of him.

"Good afternoon." She greeted him and waited for him to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Alastor watched as the woman walked towards him with no element of surprise on her face. "Definitely up to no good" he thought to himself. He watched as she took the seat opposite him and did not even acknowledge her greeting. He kept his hand on his wand pocket ready to strike if anything happened. Frowning at her Alastor said in his serious voice "What's your name and why were you keeping an eye on me? By the looks of it your up to no good!" He took another bite from his food without looking away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:09 pm

She blinked. "I am Sanguini Hazelwood, I teach at Hogwarts and just happened to come in here for a bite to eat." Her eyes shined and narrowed slightly at his questioning her. She wasn't fond of being accused, and she didn't even know this man. She kept her slight glare at him and made certain her fangs were visible as she knew they would be seeing as they were hard to hide. "And just might who may you be?" She demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Alastor was surprised she was teaching at Hogwarts. He knew who most of the teachers except one or two. "I guess if Albus Dumbledore hired you, you can't be that bad" He relaxed a little but immediately noticed she had fangs and Alastor almost fell of his chair. Quickly regaining his senses he pointed his wand at her under the table for precaution measures. "Vampire eh! Try anything and I'll curse you into oblivion!" Alastor never trusted vampires. It wasn't that he hated them he just couldn't stand the thought of them drinking blood. He also had only come across a few in his life and was curious to know more about them.

He was quite sure that she wasn't going to try anything inside a packed bar but then again not many inside the Hog's Head would come to his aid if she did. "I'm Alastor Moody, head Auror. What are you teaching at Hogwarts?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:31 pm

"I can assure you that I feel no need to attack you, I have fed recently." She smirked at him. "Besides I doubt you would be tasteful." She was surprised yet again that she was in the presence of an auror, and a head auror at that. She knew that the wizard government was not fond of half breeds such as her self. She calmed and relaxed her features, it wouldn't do well for her to make this man mad or have any reason to take her in. "I am teaching Potions and History of Magic. I knew they had people stationed to watch students however I didn't know they were any stationed in such a place as this" She studied him openly and curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Alastor eyed her suspiciously but thought to himself that if Dumbledore trusts her to teach who is he to judge. However he kept his hand on his wand anyway being paranoid as he was. "Yes well all the dodgy folk tend to hang out in the Hog's Head and its also close enough to the Hogwarts Express in case I'm needed." He didn't know much about vampires except that they drink blood, don't like daylight and age slowly. "How old are you exactly?" He was very interested in the subject and gave her most of his attention while the rest was focused on the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:12 pm

As relaxed as he seemed she could tell he didn't trust her, yet he seemed interested in her condition. She knew he wouldn't be one to mess with so she kept her eyes on him yet also aware of how many people were in the pub, how close the door was, and any movements he was making. She felt safer knowing that this was a crowded place and he wouldn't take a risk that a misfired spell hit anyone. "I am around eighty years of age. Although I was turned around the age of thirty so that is the age my body remains." She moved some hair away from her face, tucking it be hind her ear and made sure her hand went back to sit on top of the table. She wouldn't give him any reason to be suspicious of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Alastor slipped his wand back into his pocket, still keeping a hand nearby though just in case. Sanguini did not seem a bad person and maybe he was a little harsh for judging her on her condition. He thought about werewolves who mostly were bad but some were good people who never asked for the condition. "Did you want to be blooded or were you attacked?" He looked at his watch and found that not much time had passed since he had arrived and he still had a few hours left here. "Well at least I have something to occupy myself with" he thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:41 pm

"I was attacked, I woke up in the middle of a mass murder site, covered in blood not remembering who I was or why I was there." Her voice grew slightly quiet as she told her story. " However I woke up a vampire, it was obvious by the fresh wounds so I know I wasn't one before that day. That is why I estimate my age, I can not for sure my date of birth. I had a few belongings on me and that was all, not even a wand. I didn't forget things I had learned or of the wizard world, but they told me at the hospital that I was hit with multiple obliviate spells and that combined with suppressing memories of the event I lost all personal memories." She ended her tale and sat very quiet. It wasn't everyday that someone asked her of her background.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Alastor felt pity for Sanguini. He could tell that her story was true and that she was honest with him. It was not her fault for her condition and to lose all your memories must be just as bad. "Sorry if I was bit harsh earlier but I guess you get that a lot, I'm usually just as suspicious of ordinary people however." He smiled at this. "There's a few who reckon I should be in St. Mungos for paranoia!" He laughed at this but quickly stopped as he saw people staring at him. He scowled in their direction and then turned back to Sanguini.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:11 pm

She gave me a real honest smile and laughed slightly when some of the other customers had looked there way. "Well it makes you interesting that is for sure, and giving your job I'm sure you have to always be on your toes." She grew serious again. "And I apologize for my not so friendly behavior at first, you are right that I get suspicious and feared treatment a lot. It was kind of Dumbledor to hire me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:01 pm

"Dumbledore is a great wizard possibly the best of the century if you ask me" he said. "Without him you'd still have Grindelwald at large and possibly a few others as well" With the thought of Dumbledore it brought up a happy memory. This day twenty four years ago had been his first day at Hogwarts. "I remember my first day at Hogwarts twenty four years ago when I was sorted into Gryffindor! Do you remember anything about your school life?" He was beginning to like Sanguini at this stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:35 pm

She smiled. "I don't no, but I managed to find out I was in Ravenclaw house from the older school records. The address they had for me as a child lead me to a area that had been torn down and rebuilt as shops and stores. I couldn't find any living relatives either, though Hogwarts records said as far as they knew I was an only child." She waved down a waiter and requested a drink. "Gryffindor is a very honorable house to be placed in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:03 pm

"Yes well being part of any house at Hogwarts is an honour, except maybe Slytherin." The last few words he added in a murmur. He never liked Slytherin, partly due to the long standing Gryffindor-Slytherin rivalry or maybe because some of the darkest wizards in Britain came out of Slytherin including Lord Voldemort. "I guess you find it hard to find a job due to being a vampire?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:08 pm

She laughed a bit at what he said under his breath, being a vampire she could hear him just fine despite the noise in the pub. "Oh yes, not many people will hire someone who is a "half-breed" even if it can be totally safe, as long as I feed when I'm suppose to...and I guess I have to keep my temper in check." She took a sip from her drink and gazed at him. "It isn't hard to keep my emotions in check, I don't show them too often."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:01 pm

When she mentioned feeding it sent a shiver up Alastor's spine. He hated the thought of drinking blood it made him feel sick. "How are you going to feed while at Hogwarts?" He opened up his back and took out a canteen of soup and poured it into a bowl. He had relaxed a bit now but still gave Sanguini a lot of attention as he was extremely interested in what she had to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:07 pm

She saw him shiver and could tell as interested in the subject as he was he was also uncomfortable or even perhaps disgusted. "Blood packets, or volunteers." She answered. "Of course not volunteers from the school, that would be inappropriate, but there are many who would be willing to be a vampires companion and let them feed from them. However it's not just simple as picking a random person, multiple feedings from one person would create a very close bond between the vampire and the companion." Her eyes twinkled in amusement, she enjoyed the history of her kind, and she felt herself becoming more and more comfortable in his presence talking about such things as time went by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:41 pm

When Sanguini mentioned volunteers his face dropped for a few moments until she said it wasn't someone from the school. "I was unaware you could get blood packets I was under the assumption that you drank from people all the time." Alastor glanced at his watch again and realised he only had another while left here. He was enjoying the converstion. "Did you contact the Ministry to get hold of all files relating to yourself or if you know of any family members?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:20 pm

It's a prototype at the moment, they don't stay good very long. Muggles use them you know, for in hospitals. And truth be told it doesn't taste very good." She made a face is disgust at the thought. "No I have decided not to pursue who I used to be, I can't go back to that life now, and most of my relatives would be deceased by now. I made a new life for myself, no need to complicate it." She saw him glance at his watch but said nothing, she wasn't needed at the school quite yet. "And what about you? You are head auror, that is surely saying something"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:45 pm

"I enjoy my work as an auror. It was hard to get the job as an auror took a lot of practise but I passed the test at the first go." He loved his job though no matter how hard it is. "I come from a family with a long tradition of being aurors and good ones at that." Laughing a little "Well I have all my limbs still intact so far, bit scarred but you should see some of the older aurors!". He glanced around the room once more to check if everything was as it should be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:16 pm

She laughed as well. " Ah I have the privilege of healing fast, without leaving scars. It can be hard for the students to take me seriously sometimes, since at first glance I look so young and they doubt my experience." She thought to her first lessons as the students gave her looks or looked dead bored. She glanced at a clock hanging on the pub wall. "How long is your shift today here? Not to sound like I am trying to get rid of you, surprisingly I enjoy your company. Usually I don't interact with a lot of people. I mostly keep to myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:34 pm

"I bet they took you serious after a while though!" Laughing at his comment. "I like having some scars its a sign of a tough, experienced auror. My shift today is four hours at Hogsmeade then I must return to the Ministry and fill out paperwork before heading out again" It was a hard job but he loved it, catching dark wizards was in his blood. "Can't say I'm the most sociable person either. Best not to trust to many people because somebody is bound to let you down eventually!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next