Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Old friendships begn anew. (SIRIUS INVITE ONLY)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Old friendships begn anew. (SIRIUS INVITE ONLY) Empty Old friendships begn anew. (SIRIUS INVITE ONLY)

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:18 am

Kronos was wondering the woods. He was bored so he thought why not. He also took it as time to think. He heard about Sirius going good again. He wondered how that would affect there friendship. To Kronos, Sirius is family...No matter what. He stumbled apon a familiar place. Dante's place of death. He sat on a log of a fallen tree and watched as his memories brought him back to that night.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Old friendships begn anew. (SIRIUS INVITE ONLY) Empty Re: Old friendships begn anew. (SIRIUS INVITE ONLY)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:53 am

A black dog made his way around the woods. Dodging branches that fell, or were simply grounded to begin with. As the black dog jumped over a log, it looked back at who sat on it. The dog turned into Sirius, and he looked at Kronos. He was glad he was able to turn into Padfoot again. He loved that form, and with Marvolo back, he could enjoy his days as a dog. "Kronos..." He said. Marvolo's sword could be seen sheathed, along with Luna's dagger. Sirius twisted Luna's ring, looking at the other one that was given to him.

Back to top Go down

Old friendships begn anew. (SIRIUS INVITE ONLY) Empty Re: Old friendships begn anew. (SIRIUS INVITE ONLY)

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:55 am

Kronos looked up and raised an eyebrow. "Yes, Sirius?" He was curious to what he wante.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:00 am

"You're back here..." He said, noticing their surroundings. Sirius had made Dante part this world right where he stood. "Has she talked to you?" He asked, not being completely clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:15 am

Kronos looked at him, "Of course I am here. This is where he died...And yes she has. Why?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:16 am

Sirius tilted his head to his side, sighing, "She talked to me too. I have her again..." He confessed, with a proud tone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:17 am

Kronos shot him a dark look. "Well don't expect me to throw confetti, your the reason she died in the first place with your love affairs, now she back and your doing it again" He said with obvious annoyance.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:19 am

Sirius glared at Kronos, as he clearly had the wrong idea, "She didn't die because of my love affairs. She was scared. And someone told her I was gonna leave her...plus, she's back. I don't care about any other girl." He responded, in a calm tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:21 am

Kronos sighed. "Yay you. Glad you can act as if nothing happened."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:26 am

Sirius growled in annoyance. "She's alive isn't she? Nothing really happened in my view. She left me. Now she's back. She's here for all of us. You, Luna, me...Morana. Why act as if problems remain with us. Are you pissed that I'm simply not the same Sirius Black you were used to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:31 am

Kronos shook his head. "Yeah. In your eyes it might be like that. But she died and your hand helped cause it. She died and it ripped me open." He ignored the remark about Sirius being different, that didn't bother him, they were family.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:37 am

Sirius lifted an eyebrow, as his tone grew more enraged. "And you think losing my fiance didn't hurt? Did you not look at my mirror in the damn Tri Wizard tournament? Seems you're forgetting no matter what happens, she's the woman of my life!" He spat, looking around the forest. Alone. Good, no one should be with them. He didn't catch any other scent than Kronos's and his own. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:03 am

Kronos stood and looked at Sirius. "I DON'T CARE WHAT IT DID TO YOU! I won't forget that fact, the fact you caused her death. You. Choose. Your. Path."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:09 am

Sirius sighed yet again. "Maybe you're forgetting she chooses her path as well. You think only I hurt her...You don't know things she did before you even got close to her. Don't speak about what you don't understand..." He said, firmly asserting his position. He knew what he was talking about. He knew it all too well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:47 am

That remark just annoyed Kronos to no end. "Sirius. What I know is you caused her death and that angers me...When I do come around. You will know but Sirius, this is a touchy subject. So. What is this change of heart you have had?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:35 am

Sirius dropped the Marvolo subject for the moment, and narrowed his eyes. "Change of heart? You mean going back to where I belong? I'm sorry for not telling you anything. You're my friend, but I belong with others like me." He explained, with his arms crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:36 am

Kronos sighed. "You made a good dark magician. But the light always suited you. Don't worry Sirius. If you ever need me. Just ask. Family come first."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:40 am

Kronos sighed. "As with Marvolo, no matter where you are, you're family. I love her, even if our paths make us finish our relationship. I love Luna like family too, and she understood why I did what I did." He said, unsheathing his sword. "I keep yours on my trunk. Treasuring the fuck out of that thing!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:48 am

Kronos smiled "I understand. And you better. One of a kind that is."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:53 am

"Where did you get that beauty anyway?" Sirius had began to take a taste for swords. He already owned two now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 am

Kronos smiled. "It was custom made. All of the swords a Grimm posses would be. Its a respect thing."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:15 am

"Custom Made huh?" He asked, curious. He took a seat in the same log as Kronos, and scratched his chin. "Do you and Legion have one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:17 am

Kronos smiled. "I have one being made. Legion has his. Its at Wolfclaw."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:18 am

Sirius chuckled, and extended his arm. "How will yours be? Will it look like mine? Because mine was fantastic to be honest..." He said with a small wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:20 am

Kronos shook his head. "Similar but different. No blade is the same. Otherwise its pointless."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next