Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

stick with family

2 posters

Go down

stick with family Empty stick with family

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:34 am

Jocelyn walked through the forbidden forest, she was on her way to the place Dante burned to death. Jocelyn wasn't afraid of the forest she was broken and lost just like so many times after Reaper died. She walked to the open spot and turned right to the place Dante died. You could still see the burn place, Jocelyn fell on her knees looking at the place where her brother was lying, hit by a curse and buried in flames. Dante the only brother Jocelyn wanted to know better and have a good relationship with. Jocelyn looked at her hands before she looked up and spoke. "They say that all the loved ones are staying in the heart and that the pain and the sadness will fade away. I don't know how to make the pain away. I told Kronos that i hate him because he almost died, he risked his life for a stupid fight over someone, i almost lost three brothers. Dante, Reaper i have the feeling that they don't think about their actions, they do not care about me. I can't do this on my own, i need you both here and i wish you were here to help me through my life because i obviously does not feel you in my heart because i can't give you a place yet in my heart." tears streamed down her cheeks as she sniffed, she looked at her hands.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

stick with family Empty Re: stick with family

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:39 am

Kronos had seen her enter the forrest. He frowned. What was she doing? Is she mad? He folowed her when he realised where they were. Dante's place of Death. He listened to her talk to her self then he spoke. "We do care. We do think. Come with me. I wish to show you something." He walked past her and deeper into the forest.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:54 am

Jocelyn looked up as she hears Kronos' voice. As he passed her telling her to come she shook her head. "What if i don't want to come with you. You scared the hell out of me, i don't want to live in fear or worries that my only two brothers who i have left risk their lives because someone simply refuse to listen or bores you and you and Legion can't take it. Why couldn't you just ignore and walk away?" Jocelyn shouted at him feeling angry. She didn't wanted this at all, to shout and feeling angry at him. Kronos didn't stop so Jocelyn sighed, pulled herself up and followed him.

Last edited by Jocelyn Mia Grimm on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:01 am

Kronos did not slow he waked for a good hour getting deeper into the woods. He followed his path and made his way easily. He walked out into a large clearing with a rock wall in the shpe of a creasnt. Before the wall stood 3 Grave stones. In front of each were flowers. The Grave ha Reaper, Dante, and Achilles written. 3 graves for 3 people. Kronos placed flower in front of each as he did every day. However. He did not stop long. He walked 5 miniutes into a cut out path way in the rock to a seating area with a fire place and other out door equipment. There where 5 seats in total. All carved from wood. Each one had a name carved on it. Reaper, Jocelyn, Dante, Leigion and Kronos. A 6th chair sat further away. Achilles's chair. Kronos took a sat and indicated o Jocelyns. Of a self made small table Kronos picked out a big hand made book. He showed her the cover. "The Grimm Family book. Under where 6 names. Reaper, Kronos, Dante, Legion and of Course Mila. The opened the book and stayed silent for a few moments. "Jocelyn we always cared. We made this book and put our memories in here. You are the only one not to see it. This book is ours. I think you should know some thing." He started to read a entry.

Who of thought?
Written by All brothers.

Today we have found out we have a sister. Now. She doesn't know we all know. We must not let her yet. She wouldn't understand out friendship. We are family, that what matters on day she will learn that we were always close. We always will be. Nothing breaks the bond of family. She will learn. From Legions deductions she has hermothers eyes and our fathers hair. It is ashame we do no know them, but one day we will show her this book, as it contains a picture of them. She is smart and wise, clever to but she has temper. Don't we All?
In this entery we all swear we will protect her no matter the cost. It is our duty. Even if she wants nothing to do with us. She must learn that. So. I Achilles Grimm Swear to protect her. I Ronan Grimm swear to protect her. I Dante Grimm swear to protect her. I Kronos Grimm swear to protect her.

Ps. Jocelyn when you read this. Remember we know Kronos exists. Not sure if he will surface. But he will protect you. It is our job to protect you, not the other way around. Remember that.

Kronos stopped reading and passed her the book he wiped the tears from his cheek and eyes and smiled. "We couldn't always be here in person but we owled each other the entrys, and on Holidays we came here. Why do you think you met Legion in England? He asked to meet you. He had to see for himself. Reaper said his turn would be next but he died before he could."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:55 am

Jocelyn followed Kronos and saw the three graves, she widened her eyes. They all layed here with flowers. Jocelyn sniffed as she saw Reapers grave, she missed him the most. As she saw Kronos walk further she followed him into a rock and saw it have 6 seats all from wood and with all the names on it, she looked around while Kronos took a seat. Jocelyn was still standing she didn't want to sit. When Kronos started to tell her she listened carefully but when he read out of the family book, she broke down, she couldn't keep herself from crying and sniffing loudly. She grabbed the book from Kronos and looked at it as the picture was shown, she stopped and closed her eyes holding the picture of her real parents against her chest. This is so unreal, this is memories she dreamed off why didn't she know sooner. Jocelyn opened her eyes and looked at Kronos.

"You all made this for me, for us as a family and you never showed me? I don't know what to say, the graves i miss them so much that i want to be with them so badly. I want to be more on my own but every time i try something terrible happens." She sniffed looking at the picture, she put it back and rushed to Kronos hugging him tightly crying on his shoulder. "Thank you so much for showing me this and i don't hate you at all." Jocelyn said to him softly.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:58 am

Kronos accepted the hug. "Joecelyn. We wanted to show you together...but then all of this happened. So I though I would show you. I come here once a week. Sundays. As Legion is till here he does as well, he writes in the book as do I. The book must remain here Jocelyn. However. Feel free to add to it. What ever when ever. The book will always remain here."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:16 am

Jocelyn pulled out of the hug and nods at Kronos. "Does someone knows about this place and what if they do?" She asked curiously. She looks around the room it looked amazing and she felt home. "I want to go back to the graves and sit there for a little while if i can." She stated, she wanted to let it all sink in. Jocelyn walked back to her brothers graves and stood in front of Reapers grave. Jocelyn touched the stone and let her hand trail down as tears fell down.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down