Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

You Are Family (Deimos)

2 posters

Go down

You Are Family (Deimos) Empty You Are Family (Deimos)

Post by Michael Gamp Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:11 pm

It was risky to be here. Michael knew as much. Which is why he decided to do this alone and let his wife to rest and get back to her health as much as she could. It's been a few months since their escape and both of them were still having hard time adjusting to freedom. But Michael could not wait any longer. Last time he saw his niece, she was just a toddler, ruining the furniture in the Tavern. While she was an unexpected surprise, she quickly had hearts of everyone in Gamp family. And it was one of the worst nightmares for him during his time in Azkaban, remembering, that she had nobody out there in this cruel world. 

So, when he and Alexis got out, and they learnt that Deimos was in fact still alive, and a friend to Theodore Lupin to it, he felt hope for the first time in decade. He arranged with young Lupin to lead his niece here for a private meeting. But only now he became nervous about her reaction. Will she remember him? Recognize him? Will she be interrested in having a family? Forgive them for leaving her all those years ago?
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

You Are Family (Deimos) Empty Re: You Are Family (Deimos)

Post by Deimos Gamp Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Deimos followed Teddy, she had exchanged her robes for a leather jacket and jeans, her hands deep in her pockets. He had brought her the message from her Uncle and her stomach was a ball of nerves as they walked.

Getting closer to the runes of the family tavern Deimos came to a stop. "I cant do this Ted" she said, she was chewing her bottom lip fiercley and her she was obviously nervous. "I juust i dont know i cant."
Deimos Gamp
Deimos Gamp
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Ted stopped in his tracks and turned around, seeing his best friend in sudden distress. "Dei, look at me," he comanded as he crossed the distance between them and held her arms. "Remember how Marcus came back and I did not want to see him? You pushed me to go and thank Salazar you did. I know it's scary, but believe me, you need to see him. If you don't, you will regret it for the rest of your life," Ted spoke firmly, but without being harsh. "I am here remember? I will always be here, no matter what happens," he reminded her, trying to calm her down.

In the shadow of the building, Michael watched the whole interaction from distance. He couldn't hear what was said, but if body laguage was any indication, Deimos was about as unsure of this, as he was. He still allowed himself to take a look at her. She was all grown up now, strong and beautiful girl. Oh how much he wished to meet her, to talk to her, to apologize.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Gamp Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:27 pm

Deimos clung to teddy hugging him tightly. "What if he doesn't want me? I've been in the orphanage for so long i dont know if i could handle it if he decides he doesnt want me in his life." she said.
Deimos Gamp
Deimos Gamp
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:30 pm

"Deimos Tyr Gamp, that man broke out of the worst prison known to man and now he is standing over there, covered only by shadow of this ruin, risking everything to meet you. I highly doubt he is doing this just to refuse you," Ted smiled at his best friend, hugging her back.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Gamp Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:36 pm

She went rigid and with surprise she glanced over her best friend's shoulder, her eyes barely peaking over his muscular arm. She swallowed hard and stepped back from Teddy, her composed mask falling into place. "Stay with me" she whispered before she turned and walked towards the man, her head held high , shoulders back. "Uncle Mike" she said in way of greeting, unsure about what to do but remaining composed.
Deimos Gamp
Deimos Gamp
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:45 pm

Ted only nodded as he watched her walk away from him and towards her uncle, he hid in the shadows himself.

Michael observed the situation and felt extreme relief knowing she chose to walk towards him and not away. "Deimos," he dared to speak her name for the first time in over a decade as he fought tears. She reminded him so much of her parents. She had the significant catwalk of ever so confident Alaska, sharp features of Xanthos and darkness and defiance in her eyes after both of them. He wondered for a brief moment if she would hurt him if he decided to close the distance between them and hug her, but in the end he knew why he came here and if she was to walk away, they might as well get it over with.

And so he did close the distance between them, and dragged her into the shadows, into his arms, giving her hard squeeze in a hug. "I am so sorry," he whispered to her, silent apology for all the injustice she had to suffer. She was just a child, she didn't deserve to pay such price for her family's crimes.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Gamp Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:54 pm

For a moment she froze but slowly raised her arms and hugged him back, her hands fisting in his jacket clinging as if he was going to dissapear right now.
Deimos Gamp
Deimos Gamp
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:01 pm

He was terrified that she would push him away. But when she returned the hug, he let out breath of relief he did not realize he was holding. "You have grown so much," he told her as he took a step back to get another look at her. "I can see so much of Xanthos and Alaska in you, its almost like they never left," he whispered.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Gamp Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Deimos looked at him, her lip between her teeth again. "So..um why did you want to see me?" she said trying to remain in control.
Deimos Gamp
Deimos Gamp
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Michael ran fingers through his hair nervously, unsure of what to say. "Well, I... I wanted to see you. See if you are doing okay," he began. "Me and your aunt, we only recently got back and recovered enough to actually function in society, but I just thought..." he seemed to lose words. Michael was always good with them, but Azkaban took that away. Just like many other things. "Look, we are two very damaged psychopaths at this point. Me and you aunt. But, if you would have us, I came to ask if you would like to be a family again," he said finally.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Gamp Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:38 pm

Deimos blinked at him incredously, "A...are you saying you want me to live with you or something?"
Deimos Gamp
Deimos Gamp
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:00 pm

"Or something, yeah," he repeated her words, unsure of himself. "Well, the thing is, and I am sure Ted told you as much, changes are coming. And I worry that the World will be very unsafe for you. Me and your aunt... we..." he didn't know how to explain what he had on his mind. "We are not the best of people. I know that. But we do love our family. And you are our only family left. So, I wanted to give you this," he pulled out a small tin box from his pocket, handing it to her.

"We all have them. Even your friend Ted over there. Inside is a small portkey. You bite it and it brings you to the safe place. We will be there. But so is Ted's family, if you... if you don't want to be with us. But if you did... want to be with us... it would... it would make us very happy," he whispered the last words.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Gamp Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:03 am

Deimos took the capsule glancing between Ted and her Uncle. She looked back at the man who seemed sheepish, which was totally at odds with the man she knew. "I've spent my entire life in a orphanage" she said the last word a bit coldly "it would..be nice to have a real home."
Deimos Gamp
Deimos Gamp
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:53 am

Her last words made Michael gain a bit of confidence and smile darkly. "Our home is yours as well. Always will be. You are a Gamp after all," he told her, trying to push away the fact, that his niece had to grow up in an orphanage.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down