Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Disgracefulness (The Black Family)

Go down

Disgracefulness (The Black Family) Empty Disgracefulness (The Black Family)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Something's not right, Walburga repeated in her head as she patrolled her home. Something just isn't right.. what is it? Walburga shook her head and continued over to the immaculate flight of stairs. "I am not insane," she said to herself as she ascended the staircase. Without speaking to any of her relatives that she spotted, Walburga headed for the fourth floor of their domicile. After a rather impatient knock on one of the two doors, Walburga decided it was best to simply barge in. "Regulus! Have you seen your older brother? He hasn't been home for quite some time now," she inquired him in a quick and authoritative tone. Of course, Walburga's true nature was beginning to show: her impatience, her arrogance, and worst of all, her malice. She couldn't stand waiting for a response from her second son, so without an answer, she stomped out of the room. She slammed the door onto its frame rather hard, which forced the hinges to unscrew themselves and allow the door to fall from the threshold. Walburga was aware of this without even having to turn around, so she peered past the banister and to a floor below. "Kreacher! Repair this door, now!" she bellowed as she tried to locate her house elf. Once Kreacher replied a simple 'yes, mistress,' Walburga was satisfied and continued on her prowl. She headed for her nieces' room on the floor below, and since she already had done it to her son, she barged in uninvited.

Walburga wasn't even aware of the absence of Narcissa yet, but she saw Andromeda sitting on one of the two beds. "You, wretch," Walburga boomed as she pointed to Andromeda, "where is my son? I know you know, since he's always around you." After a few moments of silence, Walburga cleared her throat and started again. If Andromeda didn't get it the first time, maybe another threat would knock some sense into her. "I said, tell me where my son is. If you do not tell me, you will face consequences, you- misfit!" she told her in an insulting tone accompanied with a piercing stare. Worst thing since Marius, I swear, she thought to herself as she continued to glare at Andromeda. She was obviously a better candidate for information, seeing as Sirius rarely interacts with his younger brother on a regular basis.

Members of the Black family may participate, except: Amelia, Dorea, and James

Back to top Go down

Disgracefulness (The Black Family) Empty Re: Disgracefulness (The Black Family)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Regulus had been having quite the day. For the first time in months, he actually had to ask something to Sirius, and that idiot wasn't around. Where is that idiotic buffoon? He asked in his head. Not caring, he left the kitched and went into his room. Of course Sirius still wasn't there. And none of his things seemed to be there either. Reg grabbed one of his books, and flipped its pages. He was captivated for a while, finding an interesting spell. Magna Mortem It's description was quite interesting. Blasts white, hot lightning which kills the victim almost instantly. Caster's eyes glow red. He would definitely ask Professor Dellen about it. As he was flipping another page, his reading was interrupted. His mother seemed to be in a hurry. She didn't even let Regulus answer, storming out. He was gonna resume his reading, if only the door wouldn't have broken. Kreacher came up and started to fix it. "Hey Kreacher, doing swell I guess?" Smirked Regulus. Kreacher wasn't probably in a good mood, but talking to Regulus would lighten his mood. Before hearing Kreacher, Regulus got up, and looked at the wall, next to the door. He read the name of the person who wrote it. "Sirius?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Sirius had left the house much earlier. He wasn't sure if he was gonna return or not, but he did leave a note. In his room, as he knew Regulus would be the first one to see.

Dear Brother,

I figure by now, Mother has understood I am absent. The reason for my departure is the overgrowing joy mother had in torturing my life. We may not get along most of the times, but as a friend once said, We Are Brothers. As much as I'd like tor remain home, the pressure has just overgrown too much, so I have left. I've taken my things with me, and will accommodate myself in a place of trust. I am indeed sure both you and Walburga will know where I am, but don't come after me. If she decides to burn me off the family tree, she can do it. I no longer am from HER family.

Sincerely, Sirius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Andromeda looked up from primping her nails on her comfortable bed to see the face of a not-so-comfortable being. "Oh hey, Walrus- I mean Walburga. You don't look too happy," she said to her aunt, ignoring the 'wretch' insult. Andromeda decided it was best to just ignore her until she spoke again. As planned, Walburga's temper was unraveling itself, so Andromeda decided to speak. "Oh, your son? Gee, Walburga! I see you're climbing up in age rather fast, hey? He's probably upstairs.. did you check?" she told Walburga to counter her threat. Derp. She's so dramatic, she thought to herself as she laid back onto her bed. Andromeda shot her a quick glance and saw that she was still there. "As I said, go check. That's probably your best bet," she reiterated as she turned over on her bed and opened a book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down