Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Rage (Invite Only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rage (Invite Only)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rage (Invite Only)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Luna grins happy he liked it and then gasps after hearing Marvolo's gift. Her eyes widen and she smiles happily. ''That's amazing! Oh my gods, I'm so happy for you two!'' She didn't hold back, she just rushed to Sirius and wraps her arms around his neck. He was like her brother...she cared about him despite their rough beginning. She releases him from her embrace and walks to Marvolo hugging her softly, not wanting to hurt her. ''I best be at the wedding or hell will break loose!'' She says jokingly with happiness filling her eyes.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Morgan wasn't meaning to listen to the conversation between Luna, Marvolo, and Sirius, but she didn't want to intrude. She had only meant to grab something cool to drink from the kitchen, and didn't feel like bothering the house elves. She was perfectly capable of doing it herself. I gave her a ring... And I asked her to marry me... Morgan's hands went to her mouth in a silent gasp. What was left of her hopes that maybe they might be able to get back together were crushed. Even though she knew that Sirius didn't care for her anymore, it was still agony to learn first that he had gotten her friend pregnant, then hurt her, and now she will be in his arms forever. Morgan turned and leaned her back heavily on the wall, hot tears welling in her eyes. She breathed deeply, getting control of her emotions, before slipping into the kitchen for what she had first come for.

Morgan went immediately to Marvolo and hugged her gently. "Congratulations, Marvolo," she whispered into her ear. She pulled back and smiled at her before going to Sirius. Her eyes flickered briefly to their brighter color before settling in their darkened state. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a quick hug. When she released him, she also smiled, but the smile didn't reach her eyes. "I'm so happy for you both. Blessings on your being together..." she said, a small quiver in her voice. She managed one more smile and got the drink from the cold-box. She wanted to stay, but just couldn't. Morgan began to head for the door...

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Marvolo smiled at Luna's reaction, as Morgan appeared she returned the hug but the catch in her voice was to obvious, she glanced at the others telling them to stay she followed morgan out of the kitchens into the hall, she touched her arm gently "Morgan" she said softly "I....i'm sorry...it should be you..."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Morgan stopped at Marvolo's touch, looked at her and smiled. She wiped a tear away and said, "No, no. It's right it you." Morgan reached out and touched her friend's cheek. "He loves you, and you him. I'm happy for you both, really. I'm just not what he's looking for. And, I'm alright with that," she said. Morgan had to be alright with this. She didn't control Sirius, and he was free to love whom he will, even if it wasn't her. "I just want you both to be happy, whatever the outcome," she said pulling Marvolo into a gentle hug, sincerity in every word she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:07 am

Marvolo's pain engulfed her she was numb and she felt like her body was getting colder "No. It should be you" she said horsily...she struggled with the ring on her finger finally pulling it off she put in morgan's hand closing her fist around it. "It should be you" she walked off, her hand on her stomach her eyes dead, and disappeared.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Morgan watched as Marvolo left. She looked down at her closed hand, opened her fingers, and saw the engagement ring that Sirius had gifted to Marvolo. She closed her fingers around it and looked after the way Marvolo had gone. She sighed and walked back into the kitchens. Morgan didn't look at Sirius as she walked silently to him. She wanted to speak, but couldn't for fear of the unshed tears spilling over. Morgan needed to be strong for her friends. She wanted them to be happy, that's all. Morgan gently took Sirius' hand and placed the ring in his palm. She closed his fingers around the ring, and then raised her midnight eyes to meet his. The were filled with sorrow and a touch of happiness. Morgan managed a small smile before turning and leaving, without a word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Sirius held his hand closed, not with anger, but with understanding. Didn't take a huge mind to understand what Marvolo was feeling. But why couldn't she let it go? Sirius proposed to her. He was madly in love with that girl. Even if he did stupid things. Sirius looked at Luna with a sad look, and left. He didn't care anymore. Marvolo was still pushing him back. Even after he showed her he loved her. What could he do? On his way out, he put the ring in his pocket. If Marvolo didn't care, he was gonna get rid of it. As soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Luna's eyes widen as she see's Morgan give the ring back to Sirius. She looks at Morgan leaving and looks at the sad look in Sirius' eyes. She reaches out to him but drops her arm back to her side as he walks away. He puts the ring in his pocket and Luna spins on her heel, she runs down the corridor and goes to find Marvolo or anyone for that matter.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2