Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Out of the Element (invite only)

Go down

Out of the Element (invite only) Empty Out of the Element (invite only)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Alex hated Potions, and even though the class wasn't terrible, he disliked being underground and the stench from the room was never enjoyable. After one of the classes he quickly left and somehow got himself lost in the dungeons. Searching in the dim darkness he sighed, "Good job...." he muttered to himself.

Back to top Go down

Out of the Element (invite only) Empty Re: Out of the Element (invite only)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Luna rounds the corner seeing a Gryffindor. She notices he's lost and grins. ''Ya alright there? Fancy a little wander in the dungeons or are you lost? If so, come with me.'' She smiles at him and waves her hand. ''I'm Luna Valkyrie by the way.'' She grins again.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Growing embarrassedĀ  he walked up to her and muttered, "Alexander..." he avoided looking at her. In water he was great at directions, on land.. he was always lost. "I'm lost..." he muttered, even more quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Luna puts a hand on his shoulder and looks at him with her bright blue eyes that seemed to be brighter in the dark. ''Don't worry...I always get lost. Probably 'cause my mind's pretty much a mess with everything going on.'' She grins at him. ''Don't be embarrassed, please?'' She asks him with a smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:35 pm

He still avoided her gaze. "So how does an old bat like you keep getting lost? Or are you just mental?" he asked, unintentionally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Luna glares. ''Old bat? I think you'll find i'm a third year, Alex.'' She says his name with a hiss and takes her hand off his shoulder like it burnt him. ''Find your own way back...Good luck. I know the Slytherin's ain't having a good day today.'' She spins on her heel and smirks darkly 'cause she was the one that caused the Slytherin's to have a bad day.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:43 pm

"I've noticed..." He said calmly. "They've been harassing me ever since I got out of class. One of them almost took my eye-patch." he remarked cooly. Admittedly, he wasn't too happy about that either. Every single slytherin he's met so far, except for one, has been giving him hell. And they all seem fascinated by his eye patch, wanting him to take it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Luna hears him talk and she turns her head. ''Sorry 'bout that. I may or may not have annoyed them this morning but they don't know it was me.'' She gives him a smile. ''That's a bit rude of them to almost take you eye-patch. Now come on then...You don't want them to come now especially if i'm here...I wouldn't want a person i just met to witness my anger.'' She smirks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:49 pm

His visable eye narrowed at her, "So. You caused this hell? Go figure." He walked up to her and looked at her straight in the eye, "Makes sense out of an old wind bat like you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Luna rolls her eyes. ''They hurt my twin. You don't expect me to do anything!'' She tenses not liking the fact he's looking straight at her. ''All i did was make their clothes tighter than they should be. So just calm down, first year.'' At this point, she had her dagger out pointing it at him with a glare. ''So you wanna get out of here and not be a little shit or are you going to be that and stay lost?'' She states.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:55 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle, "At least being lost with you is more entertaining. So how did she handle being in too tight of clothes?" he asked as he started to walk down a corridor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Luna puts down the dagger, placing it back in it's sheath. ''Lost with me? I know my way out of here.'' She smirks. ''And you got it all wrong. I made the Slytherin's clothes all tight. They did not like it at all. They can barely walk if you have noticed.'' Her smirks grow. ''They just bullied my twin until she cried so...i got payback. That's what us Valkyrie's do.'' She walks with him with a confident grin.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Nodding slowly he followed her as she began to lead them on the way out, "So... What house are you and your twin in?" he asked, looking around the halls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Luna sighs. ''I'm a hufflepuff and my twin, Aurora is in Ravenclaw. I already know you're a Gryffindor. I heard my room mate mention you once.'' She shrugs and puts her hands on her black jeans.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:08 am

This perked his attention, "Roommate? Who has been talking about me?" he asked, curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:59 am

Luna giggles slightly. "Her name is Scarlett Rose. She only mentioned how you two spoke that's all." She grins at hik, sensing the curiosity.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:21 pm

The curiosity waned, "Oh. Her." is all he said, following this old hag as they turned another path.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Luna senses his curiosity go down and turns a sharp right. ''Why'd you call me an old hag back their? I'm like 3 years older than you. It's very rude of you.'' She hisses out slightly and looks ahead.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:27 pm

A cocky smirk flashed across his face, "Just calling them as I see them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Luna spins around, facing him with eyes that looked like moons. ''You're a very cocky shit, Alex.'' She glares. ''I think you'll find i ain't old or a hag so you best watch what you say.'' She places her dagger under his throat.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:54 pm

He glared at her, "And yet you'll jump straight to having a dagger to a first year's throat." he looked her up and down. "You're no better than them." he muttered in disgust, moving his neck away from the dagger and moving away from her. It wasn't the first time he had a wand or dagger or some sort of weapon against his throat, but it was all due to these slytherins, all trying to intimidate him. He wasn't going to let them win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Luna laughs darkly. ''I don't like rude shits and me no better than them? I swear i wasn't aiming to be better.'' She looks at him closely, admiring his fearlessness of a sharp weapon. She sheathes it and looks around, seeing a group of Gryffindors. ''Just follow them. They're your ticket out of this dungeon.'' She walks the opposite direction.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Without saying a word, he followed the gryffindors. Some of them had asked him who the girl was, and he replied, "Some hag that has a touchy ego about her appearance." was all he'd reply. Inwardly, he thought the girl was a little mental.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Luna giggles hearing his reply. She leans against the wall staring after them, spinning the dagger in her hand. She puts it away again and runs to a window, jumps, grabs a tree branch doing a flip. She lands perfectly and walks off fixing her robe with a smirk.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down