Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Do as I say! (Thane, invite)

Go down

Do as I say! (Thane, invite) Empty Do as I say! (Thane, invite)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:55 am

Belledona was speaking to a fellow death eater and her anger was just growing. ''Oh just shut up! For Salazer's sake, just do as i say and you'll live!'' She grabs him by the throat and pins him to the wall. She glares at him with her green eyes darkening with rage. She watches as his face goes purple and she drops him on the floor, kicking him causing him to cough and groan. She kneels down and yanks him by the hair so he looks at her face. ''Find me an Assassin. I need a man dead and here you are wasting my time saying there is no one. There has to be one, you pathetic shit. You're a lucky soul, Sebastian. You'd be dead now if i had my way.'' She slams his head against the floor and walks to the chair, crossing one leg over the other. She looks at her nails and then sharply at the man on the floor. ''GO!'' She orders and he scurries out, leaving Belledona fuming with rage. ''Men. Fucking idiots.'' She mutters under breath and downs a shot of firewhiskey.

Back to top Go down

Do as I say! (Thane, invite) Empty Re: Do as I say! (Thane, invite)

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:59 am

Thane who had entered. Smiled and watched. And laughed. He sat next to her and grinned. "What was that about??"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:02 am

Belledona turns to the voice and sighs. ''It seems men are incapable of satisfying me.'' She smirks. ''I need a man dead...So i need an assassin. That imbecile can't seem to find me one that isn't involved with death eaters.'' She growls and has another shot. ''What are you doing here?'' She asks with a raised eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:09 am

Thane chuckled. "It doesn't always seem that way...well it didn't the other day" he smiled "I am bored. So I came here."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:12 am

Belledona just rolls her eyes and puts her hand on his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. She bites his bottom lip and smirks, pulling away and having another shot. ''Nice to know you come to me when you're bored. I think it's 'cause ya just missed me. Can't get enough can you?'' Her smirk grows and she gets up, sitting on his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:23 am

Thane pulls her against him and kisses her. "I think...You are on to something Belledonna. Anyway. Who'd you need killing
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:38 am

Belledona kisses back and puts her hands on his chest fiddling with his t shirt buttons. ''What am i onto, Thane-y?'' She smirks at her old nickname for him. She hears his question and freezes. ''Oh no one...no one at all, love. Just an old death eater who defied my orders.'' She replies and gets off his lap, reaching for the bottle of firewhiskey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:43 am

Thane smiled. "I did miss you and who? I might know somebody"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:46 am

Belledona's emerald eyes flash with happiness but she quickly recovers the cold gaze. ''The man i want dead is Richard Toivock.'' She ignores his words about missing her. She couldn't tell him her feelings. It wasn't her and never will be her. She looks at him with a tilted head. ''Do you know him?'' She asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:51 am

Thane thought for a few minutes. He got a note book out and searched. He found the name. Then took out a phone. He dialled a number. Then looked at her. "You want him dead?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:53 am

Belledona watches him with curiosity. She hears him address her and she nods. ''Very much so, yes. Why?'' She frowns and stares him in the eyes, unfortunately getting lost in them. Merlin he's handsome...NO! Belle...No...She snaps out of it and grabs the firewhiskey bottle, gulping it down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:59 am

Thane smiles and dials. "Alex, you owe me. I am calling in some of my debt, Richard Toivock. End him. Later" He put the phone a note book away. "I had another life. Information Broker and hitman, was great fun. Don't worry. He isn't involved with Death Eaters."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:04 pm

Belledona listens to him and sighs. ''Thank you, Mister Divine. Why didn't you stay as a hitman?'' She says in a business tone so her emotions, her feelings do not show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:06 pm

Thane smiled. "When you get blown up enough. You get the picture. Plus. I have to look after Jocelyn Kronos and Legion...Then I met you again and just want to spend most of my time with you."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:09 pm

Belledona nods and her whole body freezes at his last words. She runs a hand through her blond waves and looks him in the eye. ''Why?'' was all she said, her mind was churning and her mouth couldn't seem to form any other words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:17 pm

Thane smiled. "Maybe..." he looked at her and kissed her. "Maybe I love you."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:25 pm

Belledona feels his lips touch hers and her heart soar at his words. She kisses back, happily until her mind informed her she can't. She pulls away and puts her hands on his chest. ''I-I...No...Don't love me...You can't.'' She shakes her head and backs away, looking at him with wild eyes. Her usual calm and collected manner gone the moment those three words entered her mind. He couldn't love her. She loved him with everything she had but him loving her just seemed impossible in her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:45 pm

Thane came over to her and wrapped arms round her. "Belledonna, why else would I do half the things. I usually live a quiet life. I stay in the shadows...but you. Your different. I fell in love with you at school but was to scared to say it. Now I have ran the course of my life. I decided that I have faced worse than rejection and humiliation. You are the only person for me, we are so alike, to the letter and we are a great team. I love you. I hope you love me." He created a rose in his hands and gave it to her.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:51 pm

Belledona froze in his arms, listening to his calming voice speak words she wished to hear years ago. He finished and she softly kisses him. Her mind was telling her no but everything else wanted him, loved him. She took the rose in her hand and smelled it, looking up at him. ''I love you but my mind tells me i shouldn't. Danger comes with love...but i fell in love with you when we were students also.'' She wraps her arms around him. ''You shouldn't love me but you do...'' She whispers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:56 pm

Thane smiled and kissed her again. "Why shouldn't I love you, your perfect. You wanted to hear it? That great."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:01 pm

Belledona let a grin form on her face and she kisses back, putting her hands on his chest. She slides them up to his neck and pulls him closer. ''No one is perfect...'' She whispers. ''I love you...Fuck that feels good to say...I always loved you..'' She whispers again kissing him again and pinning him to the wall. She wraps her arms around her neck and nuzzles him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down