Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Rage (Invite Only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rage (Invite Only)  Empty Rage (Invite Only)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:57 am

Marvolo had left Sirius' room and returned to her own, putting on loose black pants and wearing Sirius' shirt she headed to the hospital and waited for one of the matrons to see her.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rage (Invite Only)  Empty Re: Rage (Invite Only)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:01 am

Luna wrung her fingers whilst walking to the Hospital wing. She needed to speak with Marvolo and she heard some people in the corridor talk about seeing her. She enters the wing to see Marvolo in a shirt she recognized as Sirius'. She walks up to her and gives her a small smile even though her eyes were a midnight blue storm close to raging and ranting about the man who hurt the one she's meant to protect. She failed. ''Marvolo...You're okay?'' She asks more to herself than Marvolo, still feeling the need to carry Marvolo everywhere to keep her from harm's way.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:04 am

Looking up she blinked out of her thoughts "Luna" she said "no..not really okay" she was being honest she had woken up and she felt lost "...Why didn't you stop him?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:09 am

Luna gulped past the lump in her throat and looked at her tattooed hands. ''I froze...I saw it happen and I just froze. I reacted at the bad time and I failed in my duty...'' She says with tears of rage filling her eyes. She looked up into her eyes with her own and they were filled with rage and revenge. ''I will get him for what he did to you. I will find out why he did it and from this moment on, protect you like I should've.'' Her voice is strong and showed no backing down from her un said promise.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:28 am

"Hes cursed" she said bluntly still a bit hurt luna didnt save her "i was pregnant seemingly... But not anymore"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:32 am

Luna hears the bluntness and looks down at the floor. ''You being stabbed reminded me of the death of my mother...'' She whispers and then shakes her head. She hears her words and her head shoots up. ''Oh gods...I'm so sorry Marvolo!'' She says and steps forward to hug but then backs away, thinking Marvolo wouldn't want her to. She just stares at the floor, shaking with anger.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:34 am

Marvolo sighs and opens her arms "all is forgiven sister.....i understand"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:38 am

Luna's eyes widen and shakes her head. ''You shouldn't forgive yet you do...Thank you sister..'' She hugs her and then pulls away. ''So preggers, eh? Imagine how big ya would've gotten..'' She says in a joking way to lighten the mood.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:40 am

She looked away sadly not wanting to imagine jt as the matron came in and undid her clothes and the bandaging revealing the ugly wound dressing it she wrapped her up and left.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:44 am

Luna mentally slaps her face and watches as the matron changes the bandages. She stares at the ugly wound and thought about how she could've prevented it. She looks Marvolo in the eyes and sighs. ''I'm sorry...I shouldn't of mentioned it. Ya wanna get some ice cream and chocolate to get full on?'' She says wanting to spend time with her friend. She wanted to make her at least push the moment away and have fun.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:50 am

She nodded slowly her broken soul hiding her true self
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:57 am

Luna looked at her friend with sad eyes and slowly takes her hand, intertwining their fingers, taking her to the kitchens. She didn't like this one bit and she needs to talk to Sirius soon. Something more was going on than anyone knew and it annoyed her. She whistles once she takes Marvolo out the wing and a crow lands on her shoulder. She strokes it's chest, finding comfort in it. The crow nudges her cheek and she stares into it's black beady eyes. ''Find the one i need to speak with...You know who i mean.'' She says to her familiar and it flies off into the distance to search the grounds.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:46 am

Sirius threw a rock at the lake, rubbing his head. He swung the ring around his finger, and looked at it closely. Of course he had no idea it made him do those things. But it surely intrigued him. Why did he receive it? The question was left unanswered, as a crow landed next to him. He recognized it from somewhere, but couldn't quite understand where he had seen it. The crow went against him slightly, and flew up again. Sirius shrugged, and started to follow him. His sword was sheathed in a compartment inside his trousers. The grip and the pommel were hidden under the shirt Morgan gave him. As he followed the crow, he was soon on the hospital wing again. The crow seemed to fly to someone, whom Sirius couldn't recognize from a distance. So he approached.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:49 am

Luna hears the familiar caw of her dear familiar, Nero and smiles. Sirius was here. The crow lands on her shoulder and she turns around. ''Hello Sirius...Nice to see you again.'' She says calmly. She no longer wanted to hurt him after hearing that he was cursed which also explained the flash of green in his eyes. She looks at the crow and sighs. ''Sorry for this but you must find another...My love. Find him and bring him to us. Thank you Nero..'' She says to him and the bird flies off.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:15 am

Sirius's expression remained blank, as he saw Luna. He wasn't happy to see her. In fact, he didn't want to see anyone. Of course, except Marvolo, but that wasn't the point. ''Hello...'' He stated. He looked at the crow, as it was probably off to get Kronos. Who else would have to come here. "Why did you summon me?" He asked, with playing with his ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:19 am

Marvolo sat on the kitchen counter toying with a cup of butter beer she looked up as Sirius approached and flinched without thinking but still smiled. Getting off the counter she walked over to him "Sirius" she sighed as she hugged him tightly.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:28 am

Sirius's blank expression, turned into one of joy as Marvolo approached him. He didn't speak. He didn't need to. He held her in a strong grip, but still trying to be careful not to hurt her. "You okay beautiful?" He asked, giving her a small kiss on her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:30 am

She shrugged slightly "what about you?" she asked
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:37 am

Sirius sighed, not letting Marvolo out of his grip "Doing as good as I can..." he answered, "But I'm getting better by being here." He said, trying to make Marvolo comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:45 am

Luna see's the blankness and looks at the ground sadly. She breathes deeply and looks back up at him. She looks at Marvolo beside her and looks back at Sirius. ''I summoned you 'cause we need to figure out why the accident happened.'' She puts emphasis on the word accident to show she knew he didn't mean to hurt her friend. She fiddled with the gauntlet that Marvolo gave her and looks at the ring on his finger, never seeing it before. ''I also need to give you your presents..'' She said, a small smile growing on her face. She moves her bag in front of her and pulls out a box just like a wand box with her family crest on it. She smiles knowing he may like the DAGGER and she holds a small box in her hand that belonged to the very first Protecter's. A RING that was very special to her family. She watches as they embrace with a smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Sirius stopped hugging Marvolo, letting her go slowly. He picked up the box and looked at it. "Thanks..." He said, with half a smile on his face. He opened the box, and took out the ring first. It was quite pleasing to look at, and it was a nice piece of jewelry. He put it on his middle finger, and petted the skull. Then, he picked up the dagger. He unsheathed it, and liked everything about it. But having blades close to Marvolo could leave her a bit startled. So Sirius put it in his back pocket, and nodded at Luna. "They're great. I'd give you yours, but they're at my dorm. I already gave Marvolo hers though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Luna smiles, glad he likes it. ''The ring is very old in my family...from the very beginning i believe and the other one...belonged to my great great uncle. He would've wanted you to have it.'' She says and grins at his words. ''That is quite alright. Oh really...what would that be if you don't mind me asking of course?'' She says with a smile. She looks towards Marvolo for a hint but then looks back at Sirius with curiosity filling her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Sirius smiled normally, but refrained from showing excitation. ''I like both of them a lot.'' As Luna asked what Marvolo's present was, Sirius chuckled. "I gave her a ring..." He started, looking at Marvolo with a smile. "And I asked her to marry me..." He finished, nodding at the beauty that stood close to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Luna grins happy he liked it and then gasps after hearing Marvolo's gift. Her eyes widen and she smiles happily. ''That's amazing! Oh my gods, I'm so happy for you two!'' She didn't hold back, she just rushed to Sirius and wraps her arms around his neck. He was like her brother...she cared about him despite their rough beginning. She releases him from her embrace and walks to Marvolo hugging her softly, not wanting to hurt her. ''I best be at the wedding or hell will break loose!'' She says jokingly with happiness filling her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Morgan wasn't meaning to listen to the conversation between Luna, Marvolo, and Sirius, but she didn't want to intrude. She had only meant to grab something cool to drink from the kitchen, and didn't feel like bothering the house elves. She was perfectly capable of doing it herself. I gave her a ring... And I asked her to marry me... Morgan's hands went to her mouth in a silent gasp. What was left of her hopes that maybe they might be able to get back together were crushed. Even though she knew that Sirius didn't care for her anymore, it was still agony to learn first that he had gotten her friend pregnant, then hurt her, and now she will be in his arms forever. Morgan turned and leaned her back heavily on the wall, hot tears welling in her eyes. She breathed deeply, getting control of her emotions, before slipping into the kitchen for what she had first come for.

Morgan went immediately to Marvolo and hugged her gently. "Congratulations, Marvolo," she whispered into her ear. She pulled back and smiled at her before going to Sirius. Her eyes flickered briefly to their brighter color before settling in their darkened state. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a quick hug. When she released him, she also smiled, but the smile didn't reach her eyes. "I'm so happy for you both. Blessings on your being together..." she said, a small quiver in her voice. She managed one more smile and got the drink from the cold-box. She wanted to stay, but just couldn't. Morgan began to head for the door...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next