Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Traitors (Invite Only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Traitors (Invite Only)  Empty Traitors (Invite Only)

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:10 pm

Remus sipped at the potion as he waited for the clock to tell him it was time to pick up Morgan. He was so nervous as he watched the sun close in on the horizon all day, he didnt want to harm her and truly thought she would be safe around him while he changed.

His head throbbed and he barely heard what anyone said to him all day as the wolf paced in his head growling softly right behind his ears. As the large grandfather clock in his house chimed he got to his feet, dressed plainly he aparated to Morgan's home and knocked on the door.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Traitors (Invite Only)  Empty Re: Traitors (Invite Only)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Morgan had been waiting patiently for Remus to come to get her. Tonight was his turning night, and he asked her to go with him. She was nervous, but trusted him. Morgan just hoped he was right about her being safe in her snow fox form. At the knock on the door, Morgan looked up. Getting up slowly, she went to the door after letting her parents know she was heading out for her date with Remus.

She opened the door and smiled. Slipping out, she wrapped her arms around Remus. "I've missed you," she said as she kissed his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:25 pm

He hugged her tightly "i've missed you t.." his voice trailed off but he continued to smile, taking her hand an apparated them to the forest near godric's hollow "its safest for me here..." he muttered his muscles tense
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Morgan held onto him tightly as he apparated them to the forest. Her head swam after they arrived, and she hid her face in his chest while she took some steadying breaths. As the world quit spinning around her, Morgan peeked out seeing the trees all around her. She could feel his tight muscles under her hands, and her fox senses began to heighted at the iminant threat. "Where are we?" she asked looking up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:54 pm

"Godric's hollow..i come here because if anything happens Sirius and James are close by and can help me.." he could smell him all over her...especially her lips..."why do i think he kised you?" he hissed looking at her, the air was cooling as the sun descended behind the trees.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Morgan's grey-blue eyes locked onto his grey ones. She took a deep breath before speaking slowly and calmly. She felt her heart begin to race as her inner animal instinct fought to run. "I was at the park, and he came as Padfoot. He's taking his and Marvolo's break up very hard, so I tried to help lift his spirits by playing a little game of chase in my snow fox form," she explained, not looking away. "When he found my hiding place, he playfully pinned me. When he let me up, I changed back to me and he...." her voice caught in her throat as the fear of her next words reflected in her eyes. "He did.....kiss me.....for only a moment.... But I stopped it," she said, finishing strongly. "I stopped it before it could go any further, Remus. He's just confused, is all. He wasn't thinking...." she said, defending him and hoping Remus would understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Remus ripped his arm from her grasp and paced the small clearing his breath came in short gasps and a growl was present under his breath "How could he" he ground out "hOW COULD HE TOUCH YOU, HE KNOWS THAT I LOVE YOU I'VE GONE THROUGH YEARS ALONE AND FINALLY I AM HAPPY AND HE DOES THIS!"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Morgan froze as she watched the one she loved pacing angrily in front of her. She had only seen this anger once before and that was the day she became his. "Remus.... Remus, listen to me," she said moving slowly to him and placing her hand on his arm to stop his pacing. "It was nothing. He didn't mean to! It just happened," she said, a quiver of fear in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:02 pm

"He wont take you from me"

The sound of bones breaking started to fill the clearing usually as he shifted it was smooth but now it was cruel painful, his agonized screams filled the forest and tears ran down his face before he changed.

A agonized howl followed the moment his bones settled into place, replacing the gryffindor with a large wolf.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:09 pm

"He won't, Remus! He's not trying to!" Morgan cried to him as she began to hear the sounds of him shifting. Not now! Not now! Not now! she shouted in her head, putting her hands to her mouth and looking to the horizon. The moon was shining brightly as it rose into the inky sky. At the sound of his painful screams, Morgan looked back. Tears to match his ran down her pale cheeks as she saw him cry just before he was no longer a man, but a great wolf whose howl split the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:32 pm

The wolf stalked over to her, smelling his mate he slowly knowcked her to the ground and towered over her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Morgan held her breath as the great wolf moved to her. She closed her eyes tight as he sniffed her. As he knocked her to the ground, she landed hard and looked up at his towering form. Morgan had forgotten what he had said about her being safe in her snow fox form up until that moment. Quickly Morgan shifted, and when she opened her golden eyes, they locked onto the werewolf before her. She was afraid to move, but felt compelled to do something.

Slowly Snow got to her feet and backed away, her ears flattened with fear and her tail tucked between her back legs. She swallowed hard, never looking away, and gave a small whine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:42 pm

The wolf places a large paw on Snow's back pushing her down and continuing his inspection, as he reached her muzzle a pained whimper slipped past his jaws, his eyes held tears as he stared into her own. The wolf and the man were in agony.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Snow cowered as Remus approached her yet again. This time she felt a great paw push her to the ground and held her in place. She felt his breath as he seemed to check her over. Upon reaching her small muzzle, he whined. Snow looked up at him as saw the sadness in his eyes. Padfoot and I are friends. It was no different than if you were to kiss Lily's cheek, she thought, explaining what she thought he was smelling on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Moony stepped away from her and howled his howl cracked painfully he walked in front of the clearing pacing he loved her he loved her...he loved her....
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Snow stood as she heard the pained cry of Remus. She slowly, timidly went to him. Remus, hear me. I love you! Sirius and I are friends. What he did was nothing. It was a mistake he made in the confusion of his mind. Snow whined at him, her own eyes filled with confusion as to how to help him understand. He's not trying to take me from you. I'm yours!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:32 pm

"Diffindo..." The spell opened a small cut on the boy's arm. Sirius looked at a small drop of blood falling onto the floor. "You bastard!" Sirius said. "Oh c'mon, just a cut." James said with a smile, putting his wand away. Sirius did the same and shook his head. "Guess it is just a bit of blood Prongs." He shrugged, as James took him inside the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Moony turned from her sadly, a gust of wind sailed towards him and his head shot up, smelling the hour he howled loudly and took off running. Running through the trees he knew so well he made his way through the thicket following the trail left behind. With a vicious growl Remus lept from the forest slamming Sirius to the ground.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:11 pm

James instantly took his wand out, pointing it at the huge wolf. "Confrin-"... "WAIT!!! James, it's Remus!" James didn't lower his wand, and narrowed his eyes. "Don't motherfucking care....you're not in your padfoot form, he's gonna hurt you!" He said, throwing several non verbal confringos at the wolf. Sirius shook his head, looking at the wolf on top of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:15 pm

The spells cut into him but his rage held him on the boy, Moony looked down at him growling his anger evident. In a flurry of teeth and fur he picked Sirius up abnd threw him against a tree and then turned tacking james slamming his head into a rock.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:33 pm

As Sirius flew through the air, he shifted onto padfoot, and made his paws land swiftly on the tree. He jumped onto the gravel, and growled. James crawled a bit, shaking his head. His forehead bled, and he made a mental note. Never trust Remus again...Sirius growled louder, as he glared at the wolf. He was far enough to be able to run away, but this was Remus. He had no idea why he was doing that....

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:37 pm

The wolf turned on him stalking him growling deeply, he recognized the dog in front of him and he urged him to bow, to make his punishment less sever.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Snow caught the scent of Sirius' blood on the air as a breeze blew by. Her golden eyes grew wide as she took off as fast as her small legs could carry her. As she broke through the brush and branches trying to reach them in time, she was slapped across the face where her cheekbone would be in human form by a sharp branch. Snow winced as she felt the wound burn as she ran harder and harder.....

As she broke through the trees, she watched as James crawled, bleeding... Padfoot stood his ground, growling at Remus, Moony. Snow felt something dip onto her foot, and looking down, she saw a red spot. The slap from that branch, wasn't just a slap. Snow's white fur on her cheek was now red where she was cut. She would deal with it later.... Quickly, she went to James and stood between him and Moony. She might be able to do much since Moony wasn't hearing her or thinking straight, but she was going to try....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Padfoot let his teeth show, as he stood closer. Looking over at Morgan in her snow form, Padfoot's eyes widened extremely fast, as he glared at Moony growling. Over a girl? He barked, with extreme disgust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Snow shifted back into human form and yelled, "REMUS! Stop this!" She didn't care what he had said about staying in her fox form. Enough was enough.... She knelt down next to James, keeping her eyes on Remus. If he came towards her, she woudl shift back. "James, are you alright?" she asked glancing at him quickly before looking back at Moony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next