Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Tattoos (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tattoos (Open) Empty Tattoos (Open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Luna enters the streets of her dear London in her usual outfit and smiles at everyone despite the darkness growing in her eyes. She looks at the familiar tattoo shop and her smiles grows, she lifts her bag filled with pencils and drawing books onto her shoulder, kicking open the door hearing the bell ring. She waves at her boss and then smirks at her friend, Jake who tattooed Marvolo. She felt odd thinking of that day...Both her worlds collided at one moment.

She walks to her desk which was placed in the far corner of the shop and pulls out her drawing book and pens. She looks at the walls to see all the drawings she had done for clients and she smiles before hearing the bell again. She spins in her chair to see a fully tattooed man and she shakes her head. He walks over to her and she laughs. ''Another tattoo, really?'' She says and the man, named Xavier, nodded with a smirk. ''I want my daughter's name on me, Looney with a sword over a heart. Ya think ya can do that?'' He tells her and she grins. ''Of course i can. Go sit in the waiting bit and i'll call ya once i've sketched it.'' She tells him and she watches as he sits down on the worn out leather chairs they got from cars years ago.

Luna finally sketched the tattoo and had transferred it onto his forearm, taking note that most of her tattoo's lately went on the forearm. She gets the tattoo needle and dips it into the black ink, putting it on his skin causing him to hiss at first but then ease into it. She starts the tattoo with a smile loving her work. She may be young but she was a good artist or so she's been told and just loves working with tattoo's as well.

After an hour working on the tattoo, it was finally done. She made the daughter's name appear gold on the black and silver shield causing the heart behind it to stand out. She added her signature on it just like she did with most of his tattoos and she wipes his arm clean. ''Pay up and get outta here to show your daughter it.'' She says with a laughing tone. He pays her boss and she goes back to doing some more art work.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Tattoos (Open) Empty Re: Tattoos (Open)

Post by Aurora Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:41 am

Aurora walked the streets of London with her pink boots crunching on the white snow. She looks around for the only tattoo shop she knew off by heart and smiles when she finds it. The black, red and gold shop covered in tattoo sketches and lace writing stood out from the pale, dull buildings causing Aurora to gulp. ''Time to grow some balls and get my first tattoo....'' She says in a sing song voice. She flicks her blonde wavy hair over her shoulder and smiles a sweet smile, opening the door causing the bell to ring. She tightens her white fur COAT around her body and looks around for her dear twin. She finds her the brightest corner of the room and rushes over, hugging her. ''Hey twin!'' She says with excitement. She looks around to see Jake and she waves with a kind smile which causes him to look bewildered at the difference of the twin's personalities but the similarities in their appearance apart from their hair.
Aurora Valkyrie
Aurora Valkyrie

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:12 am

Luna heard the bell and spun in her chair to face the door. A white bundle of fur hug her and she see's the blonde hair, she recognizes as her sister's. She sighs and hugs back before seeing her wave at Jake. She groans and stands up looking at Aurora. ''Now look what ya have done. He'll want me to be nice to him now...'' She says with a smirk and Jake just rolls his green eyes, walking over to the twins. ''Looney...you should always be nice to me. I'm just pure awesome!'' He retorts to Luna and she laughs loudly. ''Awesome? What ever gave you that idea!?'' She says between laughing and he looks at her with mock hurt. Luna just shakes her head and then frowns, looking at Aurora. ''Why are you here, Dawn?'' She uses her nickname so they don't know her name and just stares at her sister until the realization hits her. ''You....of all people want a tattoo..from me?!'' She says with her jaw dropped.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:15 am

Aurora giggles at Jake's words and then looks at Luna with a smile. ''Yeah...i want a tattoo...A dove holding a gold chain with a moon and sun hanging off of it.'' She explains with a knowing smile. It was their mark; the chain with the moon and sun. Aurora had a dove and Luna had a crow to show their difference's and because that was their familiar's. Luna returned the knowing smile and flicks through her note book finding the exact drawing and Aurora gasps at the detail. ''that's it...It's perfect. I'll sit over there and you draw it out, right? Oh and i want it on my shoulder blade.'' She walks over to the chairs and waits patiently.

Aurora Valkyrie
Aurora Valkyrie

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:19 am

Kronos walked in. "Hello love" he was wearing a black coat and trousers with a white shirt. He came over and kissed her cheek and then took a seat. "What you up to?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:21 am

Luna looks at Aurora in disbelief and then slowly nods. ''Good choice...'' She says and flicks through her notebook. She listens to Aurora and then sighs, beginning the drawing feeling Jake stare at the back of her head for a while and then go back to his own client. She draws it out and waves Aurora over, seeing her in a white tank top with a strap down so she can put the tattoo there. She transfers it and dips the needle into the black ink and begins to the tattoo, trying not to hurt her own twin. She wipes the blood frequently and goes slow on her work.

She hears the bell again and frowns. She pulls away the needle and looks at Kronos with a smile. ''Hey love.'' She kisses his cheek and looks at Aurora's shoulder blade. ''Giving my sister a tattoo...What are you doing here? How'd you know i was here?'' She asks with a curious tone and continues to tattoo her twin.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:29 am

Kronos smiled. "I made you a promise. I will always be able to find you. Oh and I have an appointment. I have appointment. To remember." That was all he was planning on saying.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:35 am

Luna smiles back and nods, still staring at the tattoo. ''I see...and an appointment? For what, love?'' She asks, putting down the needle and wiping the tattoo.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:39 am

"Where are we Luna." He said giving her a look.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:41 am

Luna tilts her head. ''A tattoo shop....you're getting a tattoo?'' She says confused. She didn't know what he meant and her mind was a mess as it was.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:48 am

"Yeah. I thought it would help...I need to forget. I need to remember. So. I thought a tattoo would work. Its dead simple. But it will help." he said with a grin
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:51 am

Luna shakes her head laughing and finishes Aurora's tattoo. ''No need to pay Sis. See ya back at the school.'' Aurora smiles and thanks her, waves at Kronos and walks out of the shop. She spins in her chair and turns to Kronos with a serious look in her eyes. ''You want something that has contrast? What exactly do you want?'' She asks him getting a pencil and paper ready to make some designs.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:57 am

Kronos grinned "Come on. You know me. Guess. Bet you get it right." he winked and chuckled
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:04 am

Luna blushes at the wink and then closes her eyes thinking. ''You need to forget but you need to remember...That makes no sense but you don't...I'm thinking a hawk. Half white half black but i am not right. Am i?'' She says opening her eyes and looking into his with confusion.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:12 am

Kronos nodded. Then winked. "And there names. One above. One below. Across my back. Left to right."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:16 am

Luna blushes as he winks again. ''So one hawk...black on the left, white on the right with their names on the top and bottom...Seems simple. I will sketch it out and you can just sit there and be your handsome self.'' She winks and begins the sketch so it's ready to transfer.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:19 am

Kronos chuckled. "Pfft I am always handsome. I prefer damn sexy though. Although...Nothing on you my love"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:22 am

Luna laughs and shakes her head at him. ''I know i'm damn sexy. No need to tell me lover boy.'' She leans over and kisses his cheek. She turns back to the sketch, finishes it and pushes Kronos' chair in front of hers. There was no back to his chair so she wrapped her legs around his waist and got comfortable for the tattoo. ''You're going to need to..urm...take off your top..'' She says with a strong blush. With other people when they had to do this, she was fine but Kronos. Not so much. He affected her in every way and her heart was already pounding even though she was just giving him a tattoo.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:30 am

Kronos chuckled. "Ahaha...You'd like that..Ahem. Sorry. yeah sure." He took his shirt of like he was asked.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:33 am

Luna's blush grows and she glares at the back of his head whilst biting her bottom lip. ''Oh hush up will you?'' She shakes her head and transfers the sketch, starting with the black side of the hawk. ''Why here? Why me?'' She asks, getting the needle in position. She starts with the head and grabs a tissue to wipe it clean when need be.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:43 am

Kronos chuckled. "Ooops"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:45 am

Luna frowns at his answer but just shakes her head. It didn't take long to do the black side and she cleans off the black ink and starts with the white. She tucks her hair behind her ear and wipes the blood away. She was more worried about the writing not going right.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Kronos chuckles. "Quit worrieing. Your good at this."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Luna blushes. ''How could you tell i'm worrying and how do you know i'm good at this? As far as i'm aware this is the first time you've seen me at my work.'' She says to him. She completes the white after a couple minutes and she smiles. She then looks up at the back of his head. ''What colour do you want the writing? Just simple black or?'' She asks, cleaning the tattoo and preparing to do the writing.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:15 pm

"Keep the theme one black on white. Top is white...and I can feel it, the detail is great and I just know Luna" he said with a grin
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down