Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Into the new World...

3 posters

Go down

Into the new World...  Empty Into the new World...

Post by Sarah Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Sarah was nervous. She tried to look casually, but she didn't see her friends for a couple of months now, her belly was a little bit bigger now, not clearly enough to tell she was pregnant, but still. And she was just about to invite them into her World she shared with the man, who stood on the completely oposite side of muggles. Only thing she could hope for was, that it won't be such a disaster as she pictured in her mind as she was waiting for Armen just a few steps from her used-to-be home.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Head of Unspeakable Department
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Into the new World...  Empty Re: Into the new World...

Post by Armen Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Armen appeared behind her a hand on the small of her back "ready my love?" he said kissing her softly.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Groundskeeper of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:22 pm

"Me? I am fine. But I am not sure about them," she smiled nervously as they entered the house and she knocked on the door since she hadn't keys anymore.

Regan opened with huge smile on her face. "Sarah!" she jumped around her neck and huged her tight. "We are so glad you called and invited us today!" she said happily and than looked at Armen and her smile went smaller. After all, she didn't really know that man and he could find her crazy behavior inapropriate.

"Uhm, hey," Shane greeted them both. He didn't really like this. At all. She felt like there is something wrong with the guy. Since Sarah brought him home, something changed. He didn't really know what, but he was missing something. And it was also strange to him, that they couldn't meet in the restaurant. Like if they were icapable of using map.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:24 pm

"Its good to finally meet you both, on much calmer terms" Armen said his voice was warm and charming "Is everyone ready to go?"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Sarah tried to smile, but memory of her dead ex made it look probably weird. She watched her both friends nod quietly and than they all went to the Leaky Cauldron. They went almost without a word. Except for the fact she could hear her two best friends whispering and probably making comments about her husband. They stopped in front of muggle entrance to Leaky Cauldron and she felt like she should probably explain some things before they enter. Specialy when they both looked at her like she was mad for taking them to place that looked so terrible, almost creepy.

"Okay, so since I definitely found myself a new and full life, I decided... well, more like we decided, you should see what our life is really about. I kept a lot of secrets from you and I think you are very much aware of that fact. So, behind these doors, you will see who I really am. And please, don't run away once you see it," she said, than took a deep breath and entered the Leaky Cauldron.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Armen pushed the doors open, holding it for all to enter and he brought up the rear. As the door slammed shut and all eyes adjusted to the light the old pub looked normal until you realized a wizard was stiring his cuppa with out touching the spoon or perhaps the old hag sitting by the fire.

He led the way to a table, his hand on the backs of the muggles "Come now its not that strange"

"not that strange?" shane croaked as he watched a table suddenly appear out of thin air "good god"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:46 pm

"Sarah, what the hell is this place?" asked Regan in complete shock. She said that out loud. So loud that everyone could clearly hear her and whole place went quiet, as they became centre of their attention. "Crap," she cursed to herself.

Sarah sighed. Surely Regan was about to do something like that. She put on her autoritative voice of ministry worker and unspeakable. "Don't you have other work to do?" she asked them and watched them to go back to what they were doing. Than she sighed again as she turned to her friends. "As you see, this World is a little bit different. I was born as a witch. Armen is a wizard. And this is our community," she introduced them as she pulled out her wand and made the table ready for them to sit.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Armen pulled out a charge for Reagan to sit and Shane followed suit, pulling out a chair for his wife he chuckled "I think they are in shock"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:54 pm

"Yeah, well, you wouldn't be?" she whispered to him so they couldn't hear. "If you have any questions, we will be glad to answer. If it would be possible," she smiled at them weakly in order to get some reaction out of them.

"How?" was all Regan got out of herself. She didn't really have the words. And somewhere between shock and being amazed, she felt a bit jealous of all this. It looked really cool after all.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Amelia entered the pub with her typical expresion. She wanted to clear her head from all the things that happened lately. Confused with her own relationships, she decided to have some fun and focus on relationships of others. What a coincidence to find someone like Armen Salander at place like this, with his wife and from what Amelia could tell, her two very shocked muggle friends, whose minds she could read as clearly as an open book. She smirked and approached the funny group. "Mr. and Mrs. Salander, what a nice surprise by this evening," she put on her charming smile, while she wondered if this was just a very smart move from Armen how to stay out of any suspicion or reckless idea of his wife who seemed to still naive believe her husband is not that bad after all.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress of Wolfclaw, Dark Arts and Dueling and Legilimency professor, Head of Araneae House

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:22 pm

"Mistress Grindewald" said Armen standing to offer the woman a chair "A pleasent surprise indeed"

Shane watched them through heavilly lidded eyes, his hand gripped reagans tightly.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:27 pm

"Miss Grindelwald," Sarah smiled, but she felt heavy stone to fall on her chest. Someone like Amelia Grindelwald was the last thing they needed. She could clearly see in expresion of her husband, that Amelia is not a big fan of muggles as well and that they were probably on the same side. But what could she expect from someone like her.

Regan held hand of her boyfriend and nervously looked at the new woman in the room. She was beautiful, but in the same time, something was terribly wrong abouther and made Regan to fear her.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:36 pm

"Thank you," she said to Armen kindly as she sat down. "No need to be nervous around me, I believe. Specialy woman of your position, miss Salander," Amelia continued smiling at clearly nervous Sarah. She looked at Armen with sort of question in her eyes. How the hell did he want to change this sweet innocent rabbit, she had no idea. "And who are your muggle friends here?" she asked curiously as she oserved two clearly scared muggled with undeniable joy.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress of Wolfclaw, Dark Arts and Dueling and Legilimency professor, Head of Araneae House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Jericho had been out and about, just thinking. A lot had happened recently, and he just needed to get away from the world for a while. As he entered The Leaky Cauldron, he spotted Sarah and the man who must be her husband, whom she had mentioned in her office the day of the attack on the Ministry. He also spotted Amelia Grindelwald, Headmistress of WolfClaw, and who he assumed were two Muggles based on what their faces said as they took in their surroundings. He wasn't surprised as her school was attending Hogwarts this year thanks to the Tournament. Why not.... Jericho walked over and smiled, "Sarah, fancy meeting you here. How have you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:59 pm

"this is regan and Shane, Sarah's old roommates" Armen said smoothly as he ordered butterbeer for the group.

Looking up at the intrusion he fell silent allowing his wife to speak.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:08 pm

"Jericho! Hey," Sarah cheered up a bit as she noticed familiar face. "This is my husband Armen Salander. I believe you alredy know miss Grindelwald. And those are my muggle friends, just introduced by Armen. We are having dinner party, care to join us?" she asked as she talked nervously a bit too much. She also wondered about Armen's reaction at her offer to Jericho.

"Nice to meet you all," Regan spoke with unusualy quiet voice. Those people were making her nervous. Even more when she saw that Sarah was nervous as well. Regan wasn't sure what are they capable of, but she could tell they were all probably more dangerous than any serial killer she knew. Even Sarah.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:11 pm

"Let me see, two ministry workers, two visitors from muggle world and one charming groundkeeper of Hogwarts, how lucky am I to be in such an extraordinary company," said Amelia as she scanned all the people. She found this situation ridikulous, but that was exactly the reason, why she went here in the first place after all.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:20 pm

As Sarah introduced each member at the table, Jericho tipped his head in greeting to each of them. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. Armen, congratulations on wedding this wonderful woman," he said with a small smile, "You're a lucky man." He turned to Amelia and nodded, "Miss Grindelwald, a pleasure to finally meet you," he said before turning back to Sarah. "I would be happy to join you, if it's no trouble," he said, letting his gentleman side come out. He didn't want to impose if this was a party for just the ones gathered at the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:23 pm

"Please" said Armen "it would be an honor" he gestured for the man to join them with a nod as the drinks were served.

Shane took the warm brew in his hands slowly staring at it as if it were a bomb "What if they are trying to kill us?" he hissed to regan
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Regan didn't dare to answer. She was too afraid to do that, because specialy the woman with brown hair, who called them weird names, seemed to be able to read minds. She looked at Sarah in hope to find help.

"I decided to finally show my friends what is my life actually all about, which means that this dinner got a little bit akward and I apologize for that, but I am sure we can find a way out of this," Sarah suggested with nervous smile.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Jericho motioned to the bar that he would take one of whatever the rest of them were having and pulled out a chair, taking a seat. As his drink arrived, he paid for it and took a drink as he listened to Sarah's explanation of the little gathering. He set his glass down and looked from her to the two Muggle visitors, "Well, welcome," she said with a smile. "Don't worry, you can trust the drinks here," he added as he raised his glass to them and winked before sipping it and returning it to the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down