Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Back to the magic world

2 posters

Go down

Back to the magic world Empty Back to the magic world

Post by Lily Potter Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:24 am

Lily was sitting alone in the corner, eating her lunch and thinking. School year was closer and closer, her Hogwarts letter arrived just yesterday and today she went to Diagon Alley for shopping. She had all done during morning, but she didn't want to go back to muggle world. She would rather take Hogwarts Express and go to Hogwarts imidiately, than coming back home ald listening to Petunia and her boyfriend Vernon insulting her most of the time. Lily loved her sister and learnt to ignore her constant insults from jealousy, but if Lily hated someone, and that was really harsh word with Lily Evans, it was Vernon Dursley. He was ugly muggle idiot, who insulted everyone who had something more than him. So no matter how much loving parents Lily had, she still didn't want to go home and would rather stay in Leaky Cauldron till the rest of the holiday. Or at least for another few hours.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Back to the magic world Empty Re: Back to the magic world

Post by Zoya Morte Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:37 am

"Hello! You look like you could use company, and I look like I can use a place to sit. Perfect combination? I say yes!" Zoya greeted cheerfully, struggling to stand still with the crowd of people surging around her. Her stay had the Leaky Cauldron had been extended by the unforeseen circumstance of both her parents being at home but it was quite lonely to sit around all day in the room, mulling over random things. Other than that slight spot, she welcomed the respite.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:43 am

"Hello Staz! Ready for another year at Hogwarts?" Lily asked with smile that imidiately appeared on her face. She couldn't wish anything better than meet someone from her house here. "And of course! Be my complany as long as you wish. I don't want to go home at least for next three hours. Or more if possible," said Lily and rolled her eyes as memory of Petunia and Vernon came on her mind again.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:05 am

"Yeah, if I was someone else and I needed company, the first person I would contact would be........me? Oh crap, that made no sense!" Zoya answered as she set her tray down and dropped onto a seat opposite Lily. "So, I heard you were made prefect? Congratulations are in order! As is a treat, by the way." She added, beginning to lay out her dishes before attacking them. "Oh.....kay, what is the problem? Your sis?" All Gryffindors knew Lily so by association, they had all had the misfortune of having seen her sister as well.Even the brief glimpse Zoya had seen of the girl had affected her to the extent that she immediately blamed Petunia for Lily's reluctance to go home.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:15 am

"Yeah, one would expect Petunia to get over it finally, but I feel like it is worse and worse the older we are. She will simply never get over it, I guess," said Lily with annoyed voice. "I love her, but I really wish her to ignore me at least as long as it will take her to get over the fact she is not a witch as well. But now she has even her stupid boyfriend and everything is even worse," said Lily. "But thank you, I didn't expect to become prefect, mum and dad were so proud of me!" smiled Lily happily.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:22 am

"Family stand offs don't resolve themselves easily. Now if she had managed to get in too, or if you would have been ashamed of it and considered yourself as 'abnormal' she wouldn't have been so bitter. Seeing that your family adores you and you are so proud of something she considers so abnormal or freakish, may make her life some bloody hell. There's now way she can compete, is there?" Zoya noted, pausing for long intervals in her speech as she relished her food. "You wouldn't the food here is good, but it somehow manages to do so. Wonder what Tom puts in it exactly." She mused, her eyes tracing the bartender's path through the crowded pub.
"Your welcome. Now that the congratulations are done, let's get to the more interesting aspects. Who's your fellow prefect?"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:29 am

"Yeah, you are probably right. I would love to have sister as witch as well, it is not my fault she is not," said Lily sadly. "As for my fellow prefect, I don't really know. Probably Remus I suppose. Because honestly, we all know it will be one of Marauders. And Remus is the most acceptable from all of them," Lily rolled her eyes and then smiled bitterly. "I know who are Slytherin prefects tho," she added.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:33 am

"Yeah Remus is responsible. The least troublesome of the four, isn't he? I have never talked to them that much, which is sad because they are my inspirations!" Zoya answered cheerfully, wrapping her spaghetti around her fork, unknowing or uncaring about the small spot of red sauce near her lips. "Spill the beans! Who are they?"
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:42 am

"They are funny. But Potter is arogant bastard who thinks world belongs to him," said Lily and rolled her eyes again when she remember him constantly asking her on date. "Sev of course, I am really proud of him, he deserves it. And the oldest Black sister. Bellatrix," answered Lily. "I personally think she is a bit loony to be a prefect, but it was choice of professor Lestrange, not mine," she added.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:54 am

"Again, not met the guy personally. Considered stalking him, but decided the idea would be too weird. Just cannot imagine that meeting as I stalk him would be a good first image." Zoya added, choking back a laugh as she remembered the countless times Lily had been hounded by James Potter. "Plus, I have already pissed of one fan club, I would rather not get into the sights of the others. I do like to live. I always wondered though, why don't you go out on a date with the guy? Just one, don't you get bugged by him constantly asking you out? Just take him out on one date and make it the worst one of his life!"

"Snape?" She echoed, stopping her insistent and consistent depletion of food to look up in surprise. Swalowing her last bite and placing the spoon back, she continued "And Bellatrix? Wow, its gonna be a gruesome year for the ickle Slytherins."
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down