Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

When the World goes down... (Katrina, Invited only)

Go down

When the World goes down... (Katrina, Invited only) Empty When the World goes down... (Katrina, Invited only)

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:25 am

Rabastan was lying on his favourite couch, eyes closed. He made everyone go away, so he was now alone in here. Lost in silence he wished they were here. What was Morgan doing now? Did her friends take her back? Was she happy? He wished she was by his side right now, so he had at least someone. But she wasn't. And it would be selfish to go to Morana for comfort. She maybe never showed that, but Rabastan could see how desperate and broken she actually was.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

When the World goes down... (Katrina, Invited only) Empty Re: When the World goes down... (Katrina, Invited only)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:36 am

Katrina couldn't begin to understand anything. She knew from her interaction with Marvolo that day long ago that she was slowly slipping into a place those around her couldn't follow but to just... end it? It was... she didn't know the word. She sidled down the stairs, hand trailing on the wall. It didn't take her long to notice Rabastan on the sofa with closed eyes. They had been like family he told her.

She quietly sat beside him. "Grief... shouldn't always be dealt with in solitude." She said after several moments of silence. "Where is Morgan?"

Back to top Go down

When the World goes down... (Katrina, Invited only) Empty Re: When the World goes down... (Katrina, Invited only)

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:39 am

He looked at the girl and smiled weakly. Even that smile costed him all the strenght he had. "She left. Turns out, that just like I feared, she couldn't stand who I really am. Who would blame her," he said bitterly as he felt pain in his chest while remembering her. He should have told her the truth sooner. If she left, he wouldn't be that hurt. And if she didn't, they would have had more time together.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:00 am

"The eagle has flown the nest huh?" She forced a chuckle. It was a sad, weak sounding thing. She was not surprised to hear it though. Not with how they were. Just as Rabastan said, she could not blame the girl but what a sad thing it was. They looked happy together. "You could have saved yourself - saved her - the pain." She said frowning. "But I guess we all have to be selfish every now and then. Holding out for something we know we can't keep." She didn't know what she was saying or why. But she hardly thought saying those two cliched words 'I'm sorry' would mean anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:12 am

He looked at her slightly amused. No sorry, just honesty. She was definitely interresting. And also someone who finally caught his attention after all those condolences. "Yeah, specialy us. But she was never mine to keep," he replied partly cursing the snake inside him for being who he was. "I was an idiot to think it could last, right?" he looked at the girl, expecting her to be completely honest with him. He needed to hear it. He needed someone to kick his stupid selfish ass sometimes. Even if only with words.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:23 am

She smirked. "I know what you want to hear and if I said it," she leaned closer. "I'd be lying," she whispered before leaning back with her arms crossed. "Unfortunately for you I do not think you're an idiot. You're stupid for thinking it could last, yes, but you would be an idiot for not having tried." She laughed softly. "A weird thing for a snake to say huh? We look out for ourselves whether physically or emotionally but even we need company Rabastan."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:30 am

"Woman, what are you?" he looked at her, completely shocked. She surprised him with everything she said. "I am usually able to tell what are people going to say before they do, you sucessfully managed to surprise me almost every time by now," he added explanation. It was actually good. This way, he could avoid all those painfull topics. She was right. Even them, cold hearted snakes, needed someone to share their darkness with. And he really hoped it would be Morgan after he lost Marvolo. But now, they were both gone and even think about it was driving him mad.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:57 am

She couldn't contain her laughter at his shocked expression. "I'll take it as compliment then that you can not so easily guess my words." She smirked. "You should wear that expression more, it's amusing. How often can someone say that they successfully shocked Rabastan Lestrange?" Truth be told she was just relieved he didn't look quite so pained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:02 pm

"You sound a bit like my friend, Zoya. She use to laugh every time I have some, for me unusual, expression on my face," he said as he remembered his Gryffindor friend he hadn't see in ages. "But I have to disappoint you, I cannot afford this, I would lose even the rest of the respect I have," he added seriously, but it was just an act to amuse her. He felt like he doesn't have to hide anything in front of this girl. She seemed to know exactly what he felt but didn't waste a useless words trying to comfort him. And that was something not everyone could do.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:16 pm

"She must be an interesting person then." She would have liked to meet her, she would be amusing she could tell. "But that's no fun Rabastan. You'll take away my entertainment." She forced her face into a pout that kept threatening to slip. "It's hard to say what a kitten will do when she's bored." She finally cracked a grin. "Besides, what is this respect you speak of?" She pretended to be clueless even going as far as to tilt her head, if only to rile him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:20 pm

"If I knew you better, I would do terrible things to you just now," he laughed. "But, I am really interrested in what will bored kitten do," he smirked at her with mischief. She managed to make him feel much better in such a short time. And he didn't even know her properly. This girl would be good to keep around, he knew it alredy.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:34 pm

She drew closer, her lips near his ear. "Then get to know me better," she whispered before backing off with a grin. Her eyes flashed cat eye golden unintentionally at his mischievous smirk and she gave him one of her own. "Play a game of course. Cat and mouse, I'm sure you're familiar with it." She got off the couch smoothly, slinking over to her new favourite spot, the pillars. "Am I to assume you always win?" She said peering out from behind a column.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:40 pm

"Are you challenging me, lady?" he asked, mischief in his eyes. "You shouldn't do that, because I really always win," he said darkly. This was bad, he just broke up with his fiancee, he wasn't supposed to flirt with another girl he barely knew. But what could he do? Sit in the corner and cry, when she was there and she was making him feel much better?
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:50 pm

"There's a first time for everything. You're not scared are you?" She laughed. She hadn't enjoyed someones company this much since... well ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:52 pm

"Me? Never," he replied as he looked at her once again. "Thanks by the way," he added suddenly. She seemed like an angel in all this darkness that surrounded him lately. With her, he started to believe he maybe had another chance to start over again.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:59 pm

She smiled, this time playfulness gone from her face. "This side suits you better anyway," she said by way of telling him it was no problem. "Just don't get sappy on me." She twisted her face into mock disgust, knowing he would know she was joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down