Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Confrontation with the Brothers (Legion, Kronos, Cian)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Confrontation with the Brothers (Legion, Kronos, Cian) - Page 2 Empty Re: Confrontation with the Brothers (Legion, Kronos, Cian)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:30 am

Jocelyn looked at him and muttered. "Half veela....damnit!" Jocelyn looked at Cian and hugged him. "I did something and i shouldn't have done that." She spoke to Cian seriously.

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Confrontation with the Brothers (Legion, Kronos, Cian) - Page 2 Empty Re: Confrontation with the Brothers (Legion, Kronos, Cian)

Post by Cian Dawson Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:02 pm

Cian listened to the quiet exchange between Legion and Jocelyn, not inerjecting as this was between them. When she turned to him and hugged him saying that she did something she shouldn't have, Cian wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. He kissed the top of her head and said soothingly, "You couldn't have known he was Half-Veela, Jocelyn. Not many people do... I'm sure it will all work out." He put his hand under her chin, lifting it so he could look at her. "I'm sure of it," he said with a soft smile. "Now, about this whole thing with your brothers..." he kissed the tip of her nose, "Guess they're alright with us being together," he mused.

Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:14 pm

Legion paused before rounding the corner. "Mention what was said again and I will kill you Cian. Got it." With that he was gone
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Jocelyn smiled and hugged Cian but she couldn't feel happy about the fact she was victim of someone who used his power to get something from her. As Legion said something to Cian, she turned around and looked at how he walked away, Jocelyn sighed and turned back to Cian. "Sorry about that and i'm super glad we can be together."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Cian hugged her back, stroking her hair. He didn't plan to tell anyone anything about what was said, that just wasn't his style. If someone wanted something said, well then, they can say it. He looked down at her apology, "Don't worry about it. Whatever secret I'm privy to now is safe with me." He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I don't tell secrets." Then he stood up and winked at her. "Shall we head inside, my sweet?" he asked offering his hand to her.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:26 am

Jocelyn smiled at him feeling happy, she gave his hand and walked with him inside. "I love you Cian." She said giving him a soft kiss on his cheek.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Cian smiled as they walked, "And I you, my Lassy."
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2