Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Meeting my boys (Legion and Kronos)

4 posters

Go down

Meeting my boys (Legion and Kronos) Empty Meeting my boys (Legion and Kronos)

Post by Zack Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Zack sat down at a table by the window, he had checked with his little girl but still no talking and it was worrying him very much. As he was sipping his tea he waited for Legion and Kronos to come and he hoped it would go better than with Jocelyn the first time they met.

Zack was prepared and he was open for them and their stories, they could shout at him, make him out for whatever they wanted to say to him but only after he did his own saying and his explanations.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror (retired)
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Meeting my boys (Legion and Kronos) Empty Re: Meeting my boys (Legion and Kronos)

Post by Legion Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Legion sat in front of his of his 'Father' He looked at him with slight disgust. "You asked for us?"
His brother sat beside him but asked a question. "Why"
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Meeting my boys (Legion and Kronos) Empty Re: Meeting my boys (Legion and Kronos)

Post by Zack Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Zack looked at his two sons one at the time. He coughed a little and nodded. "I did, i wanted to explain to you why i wasn't in your lives and not took responsibility to take care of you. I have met your sister a few weeks ago and she didn't take it all too well." Zack looked at the boys and he saw a lot of his beloved wife in them. This was going to be tougher than with Jocy.

"First things first, did you two visit the hospital to see Jocelyn? if not please go there maybe she wants to talk to you because she isn't responding at all.

You can hate me all you want but i just wanted to tell you my side of the story. The day we got attacked by the ministry i pretended to be dead because you could be safe, but when i saw they followed you into the woods i was panicking and made a lot of noises so they would come back. I fled the country, i had too i had no choice and then i fought people and now i'm back. I'm safe now and i want you to be safe as well. I'm here even though you hate me or nothing want to do with me i don't blame you, i don't blame your sister either, she is a smart girl and she knows what she wants. She said i had to prove myself and that is exactly what i'm doing and in the meantime i'm keeping you all safe." Zack sipped his tea waiting for their reaction.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Kronos shook his head but said nothing. Legion laughed. "So you ran like a coward."

Kronos spoke slowly. "A message. A sign. There was nothing! You left us. You caused our sadness and anger!"
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Hades walked into the inn placing the voucher for money from gringotts into his satchel he spotted a familar face talking to his brothers "Boys" he said placing heavy hands on there shoulders his dark eyes fell on the man they called father "Zacharia what brings you to England"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Zack looked at Legion and then at Kronos. "Yes i ran like a coward, i ran so you all could live! I send you all notes but it was the ministry who was behind my ass, they were supposed to protect my family after all i have done for them, all the shitty work and they said yes. I didn't know at first but then i grabbed a couple of guys used the unforgiveables and then they talked. Yes i ran like a coward Ronan, Kronos but then i learned from my mistakes and i regret it every day since the day i heard about my son was killed. I couldn't bare another death and then the second one happened. I have people working for me, who travelled here to find everything they could find from my kids so i know what is up with you." Zack looked at his two sons and smiled at their funny tricks he read in the report.

"I'm proud of you both and what you have accomplished and i'm not making this right for myself, i don't expect mercy today just tell me what i have to do and i'll do it, i'll help you with whatever you want me too and i know you are in good hands with Thane and Hades." Zack ran his hands through his hair.

"You know your little sister just listened, stood up and walked away....Just like your mother did when we had a fight. Tell me what i have to do!" Zack said to them both before he spotted his oldest son, he had the same dark look as Hades.

"Hades i could ask you the same question?" he said to him.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:30 pm

His hand's clenched protectively on there shoulders as he listened "I finished my service for the elders, the work you couldn't finish and the only way I could support my brothers when you abandoned them" he said coldly
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Kronos growled. "I do not care you scum. You ran for your life because you are a fucking coward. I hate you and always will you twat."

Legion. Laughed at his brother. "He has a point Zack. But Kronos he also has a point."
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Zack looked at Hades. "I told them already what they needed to hear. I told them that i'm not here and ask them to forgive me Hades....I'm not here to make enemies but there is something coming and that is going to be worse than other years and i want you all safe whether you fight with them or can't fight with them i want you all alive damnit!" Zack looked at Legion and Kronos and then back to Hades. "I don't ask them to come and live with me and just want them to know i'm here if they ever need me....where were you because every day i'm in the hospital looking at a traumatized little girl and none of you have been there.....i'm here now just let me do my job for now, for Jocy as well." Zack drank his now cold tea but he didn't care, he needed to calm down, needed to control his anger.

As Kronos called him names he looked at him and then at Legion. "Call me whatever you want, hate me whatever you want. You look like me in so many ways, your anger. I still can't control mine as much as i wanted too. Boys just let it lie down for awhile, focus on school but know i'm here." Zack said to the three boys.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:55 pm

"you've been off this whole time and now you want to be here for us" he hissed "i've made them have a life i've tried to do your job from afar and Jocy I couldn't get to so I sent Thane, you've got no place here not with these boys or to confuse jocelyn so fuck off go back to the hole you crawled out of"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Kronos laughed "I don't need you, you cunt. I have Hades, Thane, Legion, Luna, Skyla, Marvolo and Dragon so go fuck yourself." With went to leave.

Legion watched him attempt to leave. "Zack, what makes you think you can help us after what you caused."
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Zack looked at Hades. "You're right, you don't need me but i will make it worth it for Jocy and i haven't seen Thane there either! I will prove myself to her because that is all she was asking for and i will keep my promise to her and don't you dare to take that away from me." Zack then looked at Kronos, how he raged and walked away. Stubborn just like me.

"I don't think anything at all Ronan, i didn't say that i can change all these years i wasn't around you all, you think i didn't wanted to stay, that i ran just because i felt like it. I had too for your safety, for everyones safety." Zack's hand were fists now and he needed to have some air before he would rage against them and then he would never have a change even though the changes now looked pretty low.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:17 pm

"Jocelyn and the boys don't need you confusing them now" he turned to follow Kronos "Come on legion...i've got something for you two anyway lets go"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Legion did not leave "I must talk to him Hades. Speak later brother."

Kronos left with Hades.
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Grimm Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Zack looks at Hades and he was suprised that Legion stayed to talk to him. Zack ordered another drink. "Do you want something to drink?" He asked Legion.

"Why do you wanted to talk to me Legion?" Zack asked him.
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Legion shook his head. "No."

He paused for a moment. "Zack...Can I ask, what was my Mother like? If you are wanted. How does returning make us safe? How can you protect us better thatt Dragon, Thane, Hades?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Grimm Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Zack looked at Legion and smiled at him, the memory of his beloved wife was hard now she wasn't around."Ronan, you're mother was the power behind our family, she wanted things done and she got the things done. In the time that she got you and the others, she did everything she could to make you all happy and you were. I thought after upgrowing boy and two twin boys it was enough and then Jocy came and she gave in the last few months that she lived so much love, she could handle you all at the same time. Your mother was never angry, tired or annoyed with all the kids running around." Zack looked away, wiping his tears away. "I was the foolish one, the coward and i ran and gave it up because i thought i couldn't live without her." Zack looked at his drink, he had to breath for a couple of minutes before he answered the other questions. He looked up at his son.

"She looks like Jocy in so many ways! I have people working for me they have been researching every step, fight or anything you all did, i have it reported because i wanted to know you and have the best for you all before i came back. I can fight, kill, or anything you want me too, i have fought for over ten years but the ministry found it fun to kill our family because they needed to give us money, money they didn't had. I want to make the ministry pay for what they did and i won't stop till i get what i want just like your mother got what she wanted but now i'm not running away i fight till my last breath." Zack had his hands balled in fists, his expression darkened but when he realised he had the anger in him he took a sip from his drink and his expression changed immediately. "Sorry about that." he said to Legion
Zack Grimm
Zack Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Legion stayed quiet. "Thanks for that..." He got up and straightened his shirt. He looked back at Zack. "I will be in touch."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down