Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hanging out (open)

2 posters

Go down

Hanging out (open) Empty Hanging out (open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Luna walks to the black lake with her guitar and leaned her back against a tree. She could see the dark clouds showing it's going to snow very soon, hopefully that day. Her midnight blue eyes searched the surroundings and feels a snowflake or two touch her pale skin, melting instantly. A smile tugs at the corner of her mouth and she makes a tune on the guitar.

She opens her mouth and begins to softly sing the first song that came to mind ''Can anybody find me somebody to love. Ooh, each morning I get up I die a little, Can barely stand on my feet. Take a look in the mirror and cry! Lord what you're doing to me! I have spent all my years in believing you, But I just can't get no relief, Lord!'' She sang, her voice ringing with emotion and more snowflakes fell, starting to create a carpet of white on the floor. She closes her eyes, letting a single tear fall and a bright smile graces her pale face. She breathes in deeply, the cold stinging her throat and lungs but she enjoyed the feeling. She always loved the cold and snow.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Hanging out (open) Empty Re: Hanging out (open)

Post by Selena Snape Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Selena was taking a stroll around the lake thinking about the coming yule ball, she still didn't have a date, though there was someone she would like to go with.
A sigh made it out of her mouth, as she looked up into the sky disappointedly. It would probably not happen anyway, she thought and shook her head.
Suddenly, Selena heard a tune of a guitar in the air and hurried over to the lake where Luna was playing. The song she ang was beautiful and Selena kneeled down close by and listened with a sad smile, as the lyrics touched her closer than she would admit.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer in the Department for Spell Damage
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Luna turned her head to someone she saw once. In the potions class talking to Severus. A smile graces her face once more. She finishes the song and looks closely remembering the name. Selena. ''Hello...Selena right?'' She asks to see if she did get it right. She places the guitar down and pulls her knees up to her chest, looking at the sky sticking out her tongue to catch some snowflakes. She enjoyed the feel of the snow touching her skin and melting. Her pale white cheeks became more rosy and she smiles looking back at Selena. ''I hope i didn't disturb you at all. You seem like a thinker and the lake is a place to do such a thing.'' She says grinning at her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Selena sighed when the other girl finished the song. "That was beautiful, Luna.You've got a great voice and it didn't disturb me at all. Actually I think it rather suited my mood." she said chuckling. "And yes, I'm Selena." she nodded, surprised that she still remembered her name.
Then suddenly she blushed and grinned sheepishly at the other girl. "You're on of our champions, right? I watched you during the first task and was quite impressed. Weren't you scared at all of the acromantula?" Selena asked her. Watching the task was already scary enough, but actually fighting such a creature...
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Luna blushes and smiles. ''thank you and you want love but don't you already have it?'' She teases with a laugh. ''Nice to meet you again, Selena. Surprised you remember my name actually.'' She says thinking. She hears what she says and nods. ''Yeah i am...Luna Valkyrie at your service.'' She smirks and then nods. ''It was scary as hell but it was alone...I tried and obviously failed to connect with it. After it being alone for so long, it wanted to test itself.'' She shrugs and touches her back looking at the snow fall with a faint smile. ''Glad i survived though! Wouldn't want to miss the Yule ball!'' She grins at the girl next to her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Selena laughed at Luna's teasing and shook her head smiling. "I remembered you from potions. I don't think we every have really talked though, right?" she said frowning slightly. "Well nevermind, better late than never."
Listening to the recount of the first task, Selena looks sadly over the black water of the lake. She loved animals and to think of the great spider being so alone made her kind of sad, but luckily Luna quickly changed the topic. "You're right, I'm glad you all got out alright. And I can't wait for the Yule Ball. Do you have a date already?" she asked excitedly. "I hope some guy will ask me out, otherwise I will have to go with one of my friends."
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Luna shakes her head. ''No we haven't but i'm glad we are now when it's a nice day.'' She indicates to the snow falling. She smiles. ''Same and yeah i do! My boyfriend actually. Kronos Grimm.'' A giant happy grin forms on her face at the thought of him. She hears what Selena says and frowns slightly. ''No one's asked you? Well that's just silly. I would've thought someone would've snatched you up by now. Why don't you ask the guy you like?'' She pauses and blushes. ''You do like someone right?'' She asks with her head tilted.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Selena picked up some snow in her gloved hand and let it ran through her fingers. She loved the winter, it kept turning up in her life for good or worse. She was left at the orphanage in winter, therefor resulting in her last name, she made her first friend in winter and she first really felt at home during her Christmas at Hogwarts in her first year.
Looking up, Selena smiled at Luna. "Kronos...I never met him before, but I've seen you around the castle from time to time. You're a cute couple." she said, then blushed at Luna's words. "Well ... yes, there is but he's older than me and I don't know if he would want to go with me." she admitted almost shyly.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Luna grins at her and nods. ''Yeah that's him...thank you.'' She blushes and listens to her. ''So what if he's older and who wouldn't want to go with you! You're kind and pretty. He's stupid if he doesn't see you like him!'' She smiles at her shyness and looks around seeing a small poppy next to her. She touches the petals and smiles at the snow. This time of year was so beautiful and it made her happy.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Selena blushed an even deeper shade of red, but a huge grin was splitting her face at the compliment of the other girl. "Thank you. Maybe I really should do that. He isn't very good at these things anyway, so I guess I do have to take the first step and ask him." she said chuckling.
She could already picture his face when she would ask him to go to the ball with her and decided to remember it forever.
"Do you think they will play some modern music at the ball? I don't want to walz the whole time." Selena asked the other girl.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Luna grins. ''It's alright and ahh he's a shy guy...then yeah! Go for it, Sel!'' She laughs and thinks over her question. She tilts her head and smiles. ''Yeah i think so! I mean there are a lot of muggleborns and halfblood's so there should be a multi culture music genre playing. I'd hate to waltz the whole night! My feet would die!'' She grins at the girl next to her. ''Doesn't help i'm a champion where they have the first dance.'' She groans at the thought of slipping in her heels and landing on the floor.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Selena nodded excitedly, the thought of having real music at the ball lifting her spirits immensely. She loved music and missed listening to it here at the castle where she had no way to do so.
"Are you a good dancer? All eyes will be on you when you start the ball with your dance after all." Selena said smirking. She would probably die of embarrassment to lead a festive like that and was glad she didn't have to take the first dance.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Luna smiles. ''Kind of...I love to dance and have done for a long time. I just ain't used to doing it in front of people. I ain't used to having people actually look at me.'' She shrugs. ''But i'll pull through..Just like i did with the acromantula. Shit that was scary..'' She admits finally with a rosy blush on her cheeks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Selena smiled and thought of the upcoming ball. "I have never danced before, just jumping around wildly to muggle music." she said chuckling. She and her friends always did that when there was a birthday party at the orphanage.
"I wonder why you haven't been put in Gryffindor with the bravery you have been displaying." Selena said thoughtfully. Then again, it wasn't only Gryffindors that were brave.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Luna laughs and grins. ''Me and my sisters do the same!'' She grins thinking of the memories. ''Guess i ain't that brave although i'm surprised i was put in hufflepuff...I guess some people are placed in their houses for a little change.'' She shrugs and smiles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Selena nodded, thinking that Luna's words did make sense. It wasn't only one trait that determined in what house you were placed. And maybe she was also very loyal and hardworking, which were also traits from Puffs.
"I guess you're right. I was quite surprised that I was put in Gryffindor as well. I would have thought Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, but I feel comfortable there now. Looks like the sorting hat was right in the end." she said thoughtfully.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down