Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?) Empty Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Luna walks to the lake in a black bikini contrasting well with her very pale skin. She lays on her back and looks at the stars with her midnight blue eyes. They had darkened quite a lot recently but now and again, they'd turn electric blue. She smiles darkly at the moon as it shines on her causing her tattoos to stand out more. She got a new one of a wolf with bright green eyes on her shoulder blade that was charmed with magic to wink. She rolls onto her stomach and leans on her elbows. She looks at the water with a smile. She let's her mind wander but she was still on alert.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?) Empty Re: Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Marvolo spotted Luna on her way back from the kitchens sneaking out to the lake in a swim suit. Going back to her room she changed into a black and purple bikini and wearing just her robe she slipped out of the castle. Approaching the water she spotted Luna, the other girl was just as pale as she was and they both seemed to glow in the moonlight "Hey little moon" she said
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?) Empty Re: Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:23 pm

Luna looks up with her dark eyes and they sparkle, she smiles. "Hiya Hun! Nice bikini..looking hot." She winks and smirks. She noticed how they both glowed in the moon light. She gets up and kisses Marvolo's cheek. "How are you?" She asks smiling at her friend.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 pm

"I should be asking you that, the task is in a few days" she said shrugging out of her robe "looking quite sexy yourself might i say.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Kronos was walking the grounds. He was dressd diffeent to how Achilles did. Achilles wore Jeans, silly t-shirts, hoodies trench coats. Kronos did not. He wore Trousers, jackets, shirts and normal shoes. He had to get new cloths. He now wore black trousers with a white polo and a black hoodles jacket. He wore Black nike trainers. Even the logo was black. He had a goldchair with a gold bar saying Luna and a ring along with a watch. He saw Luna and he smiled. He ran his hand alon the spikes of his hair and he smiled. He approached her cautiously. He unlike Achilles was not hurt by her. Nor did he hate her. He just knew she could be trusted. He spotted a second personwhom he did not know. He paused then became very cautious. Yet confident it was nothing to fear. He stood close by and spoke. "Hello Luna." he gave her a fiendish grin. Knowing she would know that this isn't achilles.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Luna shrugs about the task. "It'll be fine. It has to be. Why thank you darling. It seems to be doing it's purpose then." She winks and tenses as she feels someone else with them. She turns to see Achilles and smirks. "Why hello there love." She walks up to him and goes onto her tiptoes rubbing her body against his, kissing his cheek. Her smirk grows and she fingers the necklace, looking into his eyes. She looks at Marvolo. "This is...Achilles, Marvolo." She says knowing the boy she was with was not Achilles. Someone darker. Someone like the new dark Luna.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Marvolo looked at theboy with a raised eyebrow "I think not, I've met Achilles he doesn't carry himself that way nor act that wsy, who is this?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Kronos's eyes darken. He kisses Luna cheek and smiles. "You look as beautiful as ever." He takes her hand and kisses it. "It seems Achilles failedto mention me. I am Kronos. not Achilles." He turns to the second girl. He did not smile he simply kep a calm, confident look. "It is nice to meet you Marvolo. I am Kronos." he said. Even though he was being nice. A great darkness lurked within him. He was just keeping his cards close to his chest.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:03 pm

Luna blushes and leans into his body. "And you are as usual, devilishly handsome." She smirks and watches them converse. The moon gets uncovered by clouds and it shines on Luna causing her skin to glow slightly and look a lot paler. Her eyes darkened and she watches the pair closely.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:10 pm

Marvolo looked him over "the pleasure is all mine" she said in response "somethings different about you Luna"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:16 pm

Luna hears her name being addressed and she smiles. "I feel...much better than usual. I embraced the inner me and it's come out at as this. I feel sexier...darker. Is this a good difference?" She asks looking into her friends eyes with her piercing ones.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Marvolo cupped her chin and looked into her eyes "Out of everyone I didnt expect you to change, but yes it is a good one.It means I dont have to kill my friend"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Kronos nodded at Marvolo. Then turned to Luna. "I would say." He steped closer then around her and whispered in her ear. "Well...I like it." he stood up straight and looked at Marvolo, then grinned wildly. "So. How did you to...lovely ladies meet?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 pm

Marvolo looked over at Luna "My boyfriend sent her to cause trouble and i ended up saving her life" she shrugged
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:40 pm

Kronos smiled. "Saving her from what? And...It would seem I am your debt. I thank you for that." He paused for a moment. Then spoke again. "May I ask whom your boyriend is? Sorry. The data Achilles has isn't good because he left for so Long."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:48 pm

Luna let Marvolo cup her chin and smirks. "Im glad you won't have to kill me. I ain't so fond of death yet I welcome it willingly." She hears Kronos whisper in her ear and she shivers. "I like it too." She whispers into his with sparkling eyes. He hears her question and looks at the floor. "Ah yes. I had to hurt someone and..people i work with werent so happy I did so." She explains with a smile. She kisses Marvolo's cheek and grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:52 pm

"Sirius Black" she said "I love him but he sent Luna to be hurt...I had to stop her from giving uP" she gave luna a half hug
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Anger appeared on Kronos face for lessthan half a second when Sirius was mentioned. "Well again. Thank you. Luna. As long as you dn't hurt me like you did Achilles. I do not care whom you hurt." he rapped his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead. "So...Sirius? Why did he do this."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:01 pm

"He's changed" she said with a smirk "was flexing his muscles and trying out a dark magics"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Kronos smiled. Which was rare as this genuinly because he was happy. "Sounds like a fun guy. Dark magic..flexing his muscles?...bit strange...but everyone likes being on the dark side don't they..its fun. Most pull out when they realise what they are doing. Some become slaves to it. Others. They own it. I enjoy darkness. I always feel at home in it." he said with a devilish grin.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 pm

"Then you will feel like your with family with me" she laughed she dropped her cloak tot he ground not caring that her dark mark showed as she walked over to a rock and dove into the lake.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Luna looks At the floor with angry eyes. She hated the fact that she almost gave up. "And I thank uou for saving me. I owe you my life." She smiles at her and looks at the moon. She leans into Kronos and kisses his cheek. "I didn't mean to hurt him...but I will not do it to you." She says with a smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Kronos smiled at Marvolo. "I think I will." he saw the dark mark and raised an eye brow. He noted it and would ask later. Kronos turned his attention to Luna. He kised her cheek and looked into her eyes. "I know you didn't. However. I know you won't to me my love. Now. Shall we swim?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:23 pm

Luna blushes and kisses his back looking into his eyes. "Good love and is this just your easy way of getting me wet?" She winks and bites her bottom lip, spinning on her heel and running towards the water, diving in. She stays under for a while and goes back up slicking her hair back.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Slipping beneath the surface she looked up at the moon from beneath the surface, it seemed to be dancing with the waves as she broke the surface "Coming kronos?" she said with a laugh when she noticed Luna was already in the lake.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next