Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Did Something Stupid (Open)

Go down

Did Something Stupid (Open) Empty Did Something Stupid (Open)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:24 am

Kiara limped into the hospital wing with her new friend Azaria who she had recently nicknamed Aria. The first year Hufflepuff had tried to take a joyride on a broomstick, and it didn't turn out the way she hoped as she had broken her ankle, hurt her wrist rather bad and also bumped and bruised herself rather bad over the rest of her self.

She knew it was against the rules for first years to ride a broom outside lessons but she was rather an impatient kid. She only hoped no one had seen them in the pitch earlier, she feared so much that they would get in trouble and her parents would get in trouble. Not to mention she didn't want her friend in trouble either.

Back to top Go down

Did Something Stupid (Open) Empty Re: Did Something Stupid (Open)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Azaria knew that letting a first year ride a broom was an awful idea, but she let her do it anyway. She felt really bad, like it was her fault. Part of her was glad that Kiara showed up before Azaria got on the broom herself, but the other part of her told her that thinking that was wrong.

She helped Kiara limp into the hospital wing and sat her down on a bed. A nurse rushed over and began talking to her, but Azaria walked a few feet away, feeling more guilty than she ever had. She curled her hands together, then walked back over to Kiara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Angel watched as a fellow Ravenclaw helped a hurt Hufflepuff in to the Hospital wing. " Hell I don't have anything better to do," Running a hand through her hair, the Ravenclaw eased into the room after the two students. Shutting the door, Angel leaned against the wall, crossing her hands and watched the two girls, slightly confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Azaria stood next to Kiara as she waited for the nurse to fix her ankle. She heard someone walk up behind her, so she turned around. It was a Ravenclaw girl who was looking at the two girls with a confused look on her face. "Can I help you?" she asked nervously. she was afraid someone had seen them at the Quidditch Pitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Angel shook her head, slightly surprised that someone had acknowledged her. " No, it's nothing. It's just odd to find someone else not part of all the damn drama," Angel said shrugging. It was true, everyone seemed to have suddenly turned Hogwarts in to a High School Nightmare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Azaria knew there was a lot of drama going on at Hogwarts, but she usually did her best to stay out of it. She kept to herself most of the time, so drama seemed to keep away from her. "Most of it is all stupid anyway. I just stay out of it when I can," she said. She smiled at the girl, and she was relieved to find that no one had seen their little flying expedition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Angel nodded at ten younger Ravenclaw,Me too," she said fidgeting with the bottom of her leather jacket. Squinting her eyes, Angel glanced at the hurt Hufflepuff," How exactly did she get hurt?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Azaria remembered what Kiara had said about saying she fell. Azaria wasn't the best liar, but she hoped that this girl wouldn't doubt her. "She fell...on the stairs," she added. She then realized she didn't even know this girl's name. "I'm sorry, I don't believe we've met. I'm Azaria."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Angel narrowed her eyes at the younger students, knowing she was lying. Shaking her head, Angel decided not to say anything. When Azaria told the Ravenclaw her name, Angel creeped another look at the hurt students before answering," Im Angel,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:33 am

Kiara let the nurse do her thing and explained that she took a tumble down the stairs, looking sheepish for how clumsy she was. She was a good liar if she felt she had to be, not that that was a good trait.. she had to admit she wasn't proud of that particular skill. She grimaced as the nurse made her take a potion and made a sound of disgust... she even prefered the muggle way, at least they were more concentrated and only has to take a spoonful these.. you had to drink so much.

She sighed when the nurse was finally done with her, her wrist was in a tight bandage as was her ankle, she could be and about again soon just needed to wait for the potions to do their thing. Looking over at the new girl that joined them, she tilted her head glancing back at the Ravenclaw and nodded, "Hello" she said in greeting.

She looked back at Aria and smiled "I will be out of here soon, just waiting for my ankle to heal up really.. No big deal it seems" she said relieved.. she didn't want to get caught up in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:37 am

Azaria was glad that Kiara was going to be okay, but she didn't feel she could leave just yet. She had just made her first friend, and she wasn't going to loose her now. "That's good. I'm just glad it wasn't worse," she said. She kept an eye on Angel, since she was still a bit jumpy. She hated breaking the rules, but now she had to focus on not getting caught.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Angel felt Azaria's eyes on here, leaving traces of awkwardness," That's pretty," Angel said, hoping for a conversation," But it is kind of a mouthful, any nicknames?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Azaria had never used a nickname before, but she remembered that Kiara had called her Aria, so she went with that. "You can call me Aria, if you'd like," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Kiara sat up and voiced "I call her Aria if that helps?" she said moving to get up as the tingling in her foot went away. It was still a bit sore but much better and she wanted out of the hospital wing as fast as possible. Plus she got the impression that Aria was nervous, but from the sound of things Angle wasn't going to tell on them and likely didn't see a thing of what happened in the pitch

"And I am Kiara" She said introducing herself with a smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down