Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:23 pm

Luna blushes and kisses his back looking into his eyes. "Good love and is this just your easy way of getting me wet?" She winks and bites her bottom lip, spinning on her heel and running towards the water, diving in. She stays under for a while and goes back up slicking her hair back.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Slipping beneath the surface she looked up at the moon from beneath the surface, it seemed to be dancing with the waves as she broke the surface "Coming kronos?" she said with a laugh when she noticed Luna was already in the lake.

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Kronos smiled. He walked over to a bag he put down here earlier and left here. He got undresed not caring people could see him and his scars. He put on some swimming trunks climbed on to a ledge and dived in cleanly and only a tiny splash. He swam under water to Luna nd wrapped his arms around the top of her legs and stood up. He kissed her forehead and smiled. "I can do that with ease love."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:45 pm

As Sirius looked over at the lake, he noticed three individuals diving in. Why the hell do people only do that when it's freaking night. Well, maybe the-... He stopped thinking and got up. He only had his shirt and pants, as using the gryffindor robe was no longer making much sense. He turned into padfoot and gazed at the lake. His eyes in the night startled much people, but he had a certain pleasure to do it to Muggles. He barked loudly, and behind his hairy face, and yellow darkened eyes, he smirked. He started wagging his tail, as he smelled a certain familiar person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Marvolo heard a bark and swam to the shore, shifting she ran towards the sound and returned the bark as she saw Sirius walking over to him she pressed up against his side nuzzling him her bright blue eyes smiling.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Sirius felt Marvolo nuzzle him, and did the same. She was cute in both forms. Sirius just had to give her that point. He walked a bit, seemingly picking his paws up like they were bricks, and turned back into Sirius. "What are you doing here beautiful?" He petted her, rubbing Marvolo's ears. He loved her wolf form as well. She was just so cute in that form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Marvolo took a few moments to enjoy the scratches before transforming back to her bikini clad human form "Swimming with Luna and Kronos, you should join us" she said with a smirk
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Sirius had a rather puzzled look, and an even more estranged tone. "Just...who the fuck is Kronos?" Sirius asked looking back at the lake. He could see Luna. But he had no idea who was with her. Maybe her boyfriend? But no. He was named Achilles. And was a pain. Marvolo would never like to be around that loser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Kronos had felt another presence. He left Luna for a moment. He looked at the new person. Sirius. He fel angry for some reason. He went over to him and answerd the question. "I am Kronos. Achilles flip side." he said with a devilish smile

Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Sirius looked back, and let a grin hit his face. "His flip side? I must love you then..." He extended his hand at this, dark, Achilles. "Sirius. Pleasure to be acquainted with someone who deserves Luna!" He chuckled, and looked back at Marvolo. That girl knew the right people. This Kronos would prove to be a nice ally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Kronos took his hand in a vice like grip. He ginned devilishly. "It is nice to see there is someone who shows respect t the darker side. It is likly we will be good freinds...I have a feeling we will as long as you do not harm Luna..or cause harm to her." he let go of hi had and grinned fiendishly
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Luna's head shoots up seeing Sirius. A smile grows on her face and she gets out the water, hugging him glad they were on good terms now. ''Hey Sirius...'' She says, going back into the water slowly. The water ripples around her body and she swims to the where the moon was perfectly reflecting against the water. She lets the moon shine on her and she floats in the water with a faint smile, her eyes turning back to their electric blue. She was calmer yet tense. In the darkness yet looking light. She was a contrast that she loved. ''Sirius by those words are you saying not many people deserve me? How sweet of you.'' She says with a sly grin.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:26 pm

kronos watch this. When she left he growled at im. "I am aware of what you have done to her. I will let it slide. Hurt her...touch her wrong and you will very quickly be my enemy. We clear?" He did not wait the reply. He returned to Luna and kissed her. Then turned to him. He had nothing else to sy on thematter s he said "I thank you for that compliment. Very kind. Let us hope the friendship will be a long one."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Sirius felt Luna hug him, and smirked. He looked at Kronos nodding. "I expect you not to get anywhere close to my woman. I messed around with Achilles's girl. Not Kronos's." He left very clear he no longer had the intention of hurting Luna. He broke the handshake, and looked extremely serious. "If you act as you should, helpful towards those who serve the man that will lead us, this friendship shall exist for a long time." He explained-

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Kronos grinned. "I do not have the desre to Sirius...I can be good friend. But also a nightmare. Do not treat me like some mongral pup whom you feel to sumon as you please. I can not be used sirius. But I think we will be good freinds." he said darkly and with a cruel smile
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Luna listens to their conversation and feels herself get bored and irritated. She swims closer to them and puts her hands on her hips. ''Boys! You're boring me with your big boy talk. Yeah, we get it. You'll be good friends and you're setting your rules but seriously, cut the fucking crap and actually have fun.'' She says with a fierceness in her voice that showed she shouldn't be messed with. She was sick of crap and decided to show it now. ''Now. We clear here or am i going to have to go mental? I really don't want to when i'm looking this goddamn sexy. But of course...that is only my opinion.'' She smirks and her eyes darken.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Kronos. Smiled he walked backwards eyes locked with sirius. When the water was waist hight he turned and moved to Luna. He kissed her and hugged her tight. "For you my love. Anything." he looked back ad sirius and miled. "ground rules must be set my friend."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Luna smirks and kisses back, leaning into his chest. ''That is good, love.'' She kisses him again and kisses his chest before looking back at Sirius with a sly smile. She leans her back against Kronos' chest and looks at the couple before her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:28 pm

"Luna is right" Marvolo said with a laugh "this dick measuring contest is getting old and boring" wading into the water she joined her friend, pulling her in for a hug she hissed in her ear "Aren't you going to tell Kronos that Sirius kissed you...touched you"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Luna laughs and feels herself get pulled into a hug. She hears the hiss and frowns. ''I disliked it when he did so, so no i ain't.'' She hisses back and kisses Marvolo's cheek. She pulls out of the hug and goes back to Kronos.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Marvolo frowned as she left and shook her head, she felt she should tell him but it was her cross to bear.

"Kronos?" she said "Luna, i hate to talk bussiness...but I have someone you should meet perhaps you have interest..."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Luna turns to Marvolo and sighs. She swims to Marvolo and buries her head in her neck. ''The reason i do not tell him is because i do not want him to leave me again...Is that selfish of me?'' She asks looking into Marvolo's eyes with her now midnight blue ones.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Sirius smirked, taking his shirt off slowly. "Everything has rules. Hate life..." He said before jumping into the water. As he swam further away, he thought about this Kronos. Would he be a nice addition to his little gang? He'd have to talk it over with Regulus. He looked back, before diving in. He opened his eyes underwater, imagining what Morgan was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:48 pm

She wrapped her arms around her and hugged her "I think you should just tell him..so if he wants to beat sirius up we can get it over with" she hissed so the boys wouldn't hear.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Luna hugs back. ''That is a smart idea.'' She hisses back and see's Sirius underwater. She smirks and turns to Kronos. ''Oh and Sirius kissed and touched me whilst i was being controlled by my mark. Just thought ya might like to know.'' She says bluntly but if one listened closely, slight fear. She looks at him waiting for a reaction.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Marvolo kept her arms around Luna and glanced at the bubbles that told her where Sirius was then back at Kronos.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Kronos was clearly annoyed but didn't act on it. "He wont again. I wont start a fight. I will let it lie. New leaf. Any problems he had with akkie can stay with him. I am in a good mod for once. So lets enjoy it." he said calmy. Hegrinned and kisse luna on the lips.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next