Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Fresh air 2 (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fresh air 2 (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fresh air 2 (open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:37 am

Luna grins. ''Yeah...Let's not...We basically just met and i can't lose you. You make me forget like Achilles does. Must be something the Grimm's can do.'' She laughs and her eyes sparkle brightly with happiness. ''I'll always need him, Jocy.'' She grins and looks through one of the gaps in the corridor, seeing the full moon causing her grin to grow.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:00 am

Jocelyn grinned. "Well Achilles would be real glad to hear that. We shall see how long we can cope with each other." Jocelyn joked.

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:02 am

Luna grins back. ''Yes he would and true...You best not be a pain.'' She winks and laughs. ''Hm...two girls with four guys that can be pranked. You've sparked my mind with ideas, Jocy. You up for it, snake?'' She smirks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:38 am

Jocelyn looked at Luna, she said four guys, she probably forgot their are only three now. "Luna, there is only three left....i don't know if i want to prank my brothers.." Jocelyn said to her, she looked at the special ring on her finger and sighed forcing a smile like he told Ronan to remember him with a smile.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:40 am

Luna puts her hand on her mouth and mutters a loud swear word. ''I'm so sorry...I completely slipped my mind. I'm such an idiot...'' She nods at what she says. ''Understandable...'' She looks at the ring and her mind goes to Reaper. She grins at her and looks ahead of them.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:14 am

Jocelyn looked at Luna. "Can you ask your sister if she wants to talk with me, maybe i can help her, i have had a connection with him since i was born, i can remember him in his good days. I can give her hope and maybe change her mind and join you and your sisters throughout this whole year." Jocelyn asked Luna, jocelyn saw something in the corner of her eye and grinned, a sparkle appeared in her eyes remembering what Ronan said to her. "He is here you know, Archimedes is here, he came here to watch over me and you right now. I can tell your sister that too, even though she never said something about her feelings towards him, he would see her now mourning over him."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:28 am

Luna looks at her with hopeful eyes. ''I shall do that...She'd like that very much actually.'' She hears what she says and feels her heart clench a little. ''H-he's here?'' She says in a completely different voice to her own, hoarse voice. Just like Astra's. She shakes it off and it turns to normal hoping Jocelyn did not notice. ''Please tell my sister that...She could not handle the fact that he does not know she loves him with everything she has. Odd isn't it? Us Valkyrie's actually do fall in love at first sight. Silly but true...'' She says looking ahead with slightly watery eyes. ''Is...he okay, Jocy? Does he like it wherever he is? I've always wanted to know what's it like to be dead...'' She says in a small voice looking at the floor. Her mind went to her mother and she could not shake away the memory.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:47 am

Jocelyn nodded smiling at her. "I will but you have to promise me you'll talk to Achilles, not for me but for yourself." Jocelyn looked at her confused. "I don't know if he is happy but from his own last words i needed to remember him with a smile although it is very hard for me because i really wanted to hold him and hear him telling me that he accept me back in the family. I wish i could speak to him right now but i can't communicate with death people." Jocelyn looked concerned at Luna and hugged her whispering. "I'm sorry i brought that up, come let's get something to drink, i wish i could get a shot of firewhiskey but i'm sure that is strictly against the rules."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:54 am

Luna smiles back at her. ''I promise, Jocy...I know you do sweetie but i guess...you'll see each other one day.'' She grins and hugs her back. ''I wish i could talk to them too...Don't be sorry.'' She hears about the firewhiskey and gives her a big smirk. She reaches into her leather jacket and pulls out a silver flask with FW written on it in black swirls. She takes off the cap and drinks a bit, feeling it warm her up. She shivers with delight and looks at Jocy. ''A third year giving a second year firewhiskey? Not sure if i should...'' She smirks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:37 am

Jocelyn widened her eyes at Luna, she looked around the corridor for a sign of her brothers. "Just one shot won't make me drunk right?" She smirked back to Luna.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:42 am

Luna grins. ''Not at all.'' She hands it to her with a big smirk and keeps an eye out in case, her brothers show up. ''What would be weird if your brother's appeared and want some of my firewhiskey? I smuggled loads in...'' She laughs and looks around.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:53 am

Jocelyn took a shot of Luna's flask and gave it back, she felt the liquor stream down her throat make her get goosebumps all over her body. "No don't wish for that, i don't know what they will do to me if they know i took a shot." Jocelyn felt her cheeks warm up. "Don't you just stand there and laugh, come on silly girl." Jocelyn smiled back at Luna
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:56 am

Luna see's the goosebumps and she giggles slightly. ''I ain't wishing for it, hun and i don't wanna know how Achilles would react if he found out i gave you it..'' She gives a goofy grin and looks at her cheeks warm up. ''I ain't just standing her and laughing...I'm standing here, laughing and patrolling. I also ain't silly...nah that's a lie...I am pretty silly.'' She grins at her, she quickly hides this flask in the inside of her leather jacket, in a hidden pocket which she charmed to make it look like nothing was there.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:38 am

Achilles walked over. He wanted to talk to Luna. About something...Personal. He was walking when he could hear voices. His instincts kicked in and he listened. He heard Luna say ''don't wanna know how Achilles would react if he found out i gave you it..'' He growled. Then walked over. ''I think I'd be very angry...'' He said harshly. He gave Luna a look that could kill. Then pinched the bridge of his nose. ''You gave. A 12 year old. FIRE WHISKEY!'' He bellowed at her. He was furious. He clenched his fist's. His eyes went dark red. Almost crimson. He looked at her. Fire in his eyes. Waiting for her reply. ''Don't even think about lying. I heard you. I saw you. I can smell it.'' He growled.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:43 am

Luna see's Achilles and her body stiffens, then her anger shot up. ''Don't you fucking dare shout at me, Achilles Grimm. You have no right to shout at me when you're the person who's not fucking spoke to me in a long time. Do you know how much i worried about you?! The fact that you think i'm going to lie to YOU of all people hurts me!? Yeah so what i gave her firewhiskey!? It numbs the pain of losing someone you care about! She needed firewhiskey, Achilles so i gave it to her. I've drunken it all holiday 'cause of you. I THOUGHT I LOST YOU, ACHILLES FUCKING GRIMM. So come on. Shout at me some more. I'd just love for that to happen.'' She growls out, her normally happy bright blue eyes turning into a midnight blue and her skin goes paler.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:50 am

Jocelyn jumped when she saw Achilles and when he came over and screamed at Luna, her breathing fastened, holding on to Luna but when Luna burst out also, Jocelyn just panicked. The look on her brother's face was making her scared of him. Jocelyn backed away from them with a scary expression on her face, she knew she couldn't get away from them. Jocelyn took a deep breath and ran up to Achilles.

"Please Achilles, don't do this...Punish me but not her, please...." Jocelyn breathed against his chest
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:54 am

Luna see's Jocelyn's scared expression and she leans against a wall, holding her hair. She mutters to herself. She hears Jocelyn tell Achilles to punish her. ''No. Don't. Punish me...Best way to do that is what you did before. Not talk.'' She bows her head at them and starts to walk, feeling tears sting her eyes causing her to growl a little. She wipes them away and just walks, not caring where to.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:58 am

Achilles. Looked at her. He wanted to tell her he loved her. However the hint of Reapers death was like stabbing his chest. He growled and exploaded with rage. ''BECAUSE OF ME!?!?! SO I'M TO BLAME FOR MY BROTHERS DEATH! I'M TO BLAME FOR MY ILLNESS! I AM TO BLAME FOR BEING IN A COMA?! IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!'' He screamed. ''She needed it as much as she needed a hole in the head. Getting drunk solves nothing. You know this. I will also find. I can and will shout. WHEN YOU ARE GIVING WISHKEY TO MY 12 YEAR OLD SISTER!'' He shouted. ''You know. I came here for another reason. Fuck that. Fuck you. Leave me alone.'' He said calmer. A lone tear ran down his cheek. He walked off head hanging low. Angry and sad at the same time. He was in pain. Not physical. Mental.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:01 am

"Noooo Achilles, don't.....please......Luna!" Jocelyn looked at Achilles and then walked up to Luna and stops her. "Please stay you have to work this out, remember what i told you....Let Achilles punish me, it's my own fault i mentioned it first." Jocelyn looked at Achilles. "I mentioned it because we have had a long conversation, it is hard for me to just smile Archimedes away from the pain i feel inside, i just needed it but i won't do it again, i promise." She said to her brother
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:08 am

Luna hears him shout and it felt like a stab in the chest. Coma...Oh what have i done...She falls to her knees and hears Jocelyn. She shakes her head feeling the tears fall down her face. I will not leave him. I can not. She shakily gets up and turns to him, she rushes to him. ''Achilles Grimm...Listen but if you don't want to talk i understand...'' She breathes deeply, closing her eyes, head hanging low. ''You are not to blame for your brother's death. How can you say that? I understand you probably hate me but that doesn't change my feelings for you.'' She swallows hard trying to get past the lump in her throat, feeling tears roll down her cheeks. ''I will not say it now..wrong time. I regret giving her the alcohol...Just punish me. Not her. I shall leave you alone now if that is what you wish.'' She nods her head and spins on her heel, walking off with hands shaking feeling the need to punch something. She walks around the corner, leans against it and slides down holding her knees to her chest. She lets all her emotions out and she cries.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:16 am

Jocelyn looked between them, she didn't know what to do anymore, tears rolled down her cheeks as she sees Luna walk away. "I can't do this, Achilles. I can't!!" Jocelyn screamed at him as she roughly wiped her tears away. "You have to fix it because it is my fault! MY FAULT NOT LUNA'S! MINE!!" She pointed at herself. Jocelyn backed away from him, crying. She wished Ronan was here just to calm her down, give her a lecture instead of blame someone who she cared about, she never really talked to people and now she found a nice and funny girl to talk too and then this happened.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:24 am

Achilles walked on. Ignoreing Jocelyn. He stopped dead. The words Luna said hit him with the force of a nuke. ''Luna. The last thing I ever wanted was you out of my life.....While I was in my coma. While I was ill. I realised. I love you. Thats why I came here, to tell you that. To tell you I love you. The though of you brings a smile. The sound of your voice brings me to life. The sight of you makes my heart race....Too late now I guess. You just ripped my heart out my chest. You just broke me. You just killed me...You just ripped me in two....I don't know what I'll do. Without you....I guess I won't smile or Laugh. Or be happy. Luna Valkyrie...Good bye. I guess. I love you...'' He said with tears in his eyes. A lump in his throat. He walked away hands in his pockets. He turned back one last time...Showing a face of sadness and tears.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:32 am

Luna looks around the corner with tears falling down her face. She heard everything...I'm such an idiot! ''Achilles Grimm...you come back here right now...You can't just say that and walk away!? I broke you!? I killed you!? You say that and just walk away....You're killing me Achilles Grimm...You're killing me but i still love you.'' She pauses and wipes her tears. ''I love you and i always will. You are my happiness...I've changed because of you!'' She shakily walks back to the spot where he stood, falling to her knees. She puts her hands on her face, crying. ''Achilles Grimm...You have no idea how much i need you and you're just breaking my heart with every single word. It's been shattered already and i can't pick up the pieces.'' She hits the floor with her fists fighting the urge to scream. ''I love you, you asshole and you just the words i've wanted to hear for a very long time and you're just going to walk away...'' She puts her forehead on the floor, crying. ''YOU ARE MY TRUE LOVE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.'' She screams out to him, hoping he hears it and just cries.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:45 am

The shouts between the two of them became way too much and Jocelyn followed Luna and sits down in front of her, sniffing. "I'm so sorry Luna, if i hadn't mentioned the firewhiskey nothing like this would have happened, just blame me." Jocelyn helped Luna up and hugged her tightly, letting her cry.

"i'm so sorry, i explained but he is ignoring me, he doesn't want to listen to me, don't blame yourself for my stupid actions." She said to her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:45 am

Achilles stops. Then smiled. He didn't know what to feel. He walked up to her, lifted her to her feet and looked at her. He looks into her eyes and remembers the feelings he has for her. He looks at Jocelyn and says. '' Be with you in a moment. I need to do something.'' He turns back to Luna. ''Luna. I have no words that can fix this. I believe actions speak louder than words. So...'' Before he finished. He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Then hugged her. ''Does that translate okay?'' He said with half a smile. ''If not. I am happy to repeat it for you...'' he said softly in her ear.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:50 am

Luna feels herself get lifted to her feet. She stares into his eyes with her watery own and she felt the air get caught in her throat. She hears his words and feels her heart race, he leans in and gives her a quick kiss, causing her stomach to do flips. She hugs him back. ''That translated perfectly, Akkie...but could you repeat it just in case?'' She whispers into his ear, giving him a kiss on the cheek. I love him...She thinks to herself, causing a small smile to form on her face. She turns to Jocelyn. ''Jocy..Blame yourself again, i'm going to tackle you to that floor. Stop blaming yourself...okay..'' She tells her with a smirk.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:59 am

When Jocelyn finished her sentence Achilles was by her side telling her that he should be with her in a minute and then Achilles made it up with Luna. Jocelyn backed away from him, hyperventilating at his words. Luna said something to her but she couldn't hear it properly. Ohh no, i will get the punishment after he made it up to her. She leaned against the wall and then she slid down to the floor, tears streamed down her cheeks.

Last edited by Jocelyn Mia Grimm on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next