Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Life amongst monsters (INV ONLY)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Life amongst monsters (INV ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life amongst monsters (INV ONLY)

Post by Alexis Gamp Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:34 am

Alexis already had the answer to Morana's question. "Who would it tie me to?" she asked, despite the fact that she knew she didn't have a choice if she intended to go through with the plan. So, after a few moments, she nodded once and said, "Yes, I'll take the mark." If her intentions were as she said, then the mark was just a tattoo. Nothing to be anxious about.. hopefully.

Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Life amongst monsters (INV ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life amongst monsters (INV ONLY)

Post by Michael Gamp Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:37 am

"Well, not to him, obviously," Morana replied. "To us. To our death eaters. It looks the same, which makes it look like you are loyal to him. But if he is calling, you can easily ignore it. He holds no power over it. He just doesn't know it yet," she explained. "Michael has one, he can fill you in later," she added.

Michael Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:43 am

Alexis had suspected as much. It didn't make sense for those not truly loyal to Voldemort to be under his control. But the fact that they were the same in every other way obviously made it easy for them to pretend. "Okay," she agreed, shifting a little in her seat as she didn't know how it happened, "so what do I do?"
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:55 am

Marvolo unfolded from her chair and her gentle cold hands took Alexis' hand in hers. She raised one hand to the girls face and stroked it gently a small, manic smile on her lips "Betray us..hurt my family...my people...you'll wish you had never been spawned." She leaned in and kissed Alexis on the cheek then pulled back her wand in hand, pressing her wand tip into her forharm "Morsemordre ultima" she whispered, the painful mark flared to life as it spread onto her forarm writing and hissing, though one ring by the snakes head glowed a deep green, "this is our mark, you speak the words morsemordre ultima and your dark mark will show the ring, the hidden message in the mark that proves to our other loyalists that you belong to us."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:13 am

Alexis eyed Marvolo as she approached, noticing the odd smile but saying nothing of it. Everyone had changed since they were in school, including Marvolo and including Alexis. “I wouldn’t dream of it,” the woman replied honestly, though it was obvious in her tone that she was simply showing that she wouldn’t cower from her, no matter how much she knew that the other woman could easily kill or harm her. Her arm was burning and stinging at the same time as the mark spread out over her skin, but she only flinched at first. Then she watched, fascinated as it completed itself, and she couldn’t help the genuine smile that spread over her lips. “How clever,” she said, looking at the mark on her arm, then at the girls. She was a Ravenclaw to the core after all, no matter how Slytherin she portrayed herself. “I understand,” she replied, before fidgeting a little, “now what?”
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:14 am

"Now you go home a play good little girl," Morana said. "Michael here, since he so kindly got you in this mess, will contact you when you are needed. But in the meantime, I strongly suggest to start leaving camp and build some reputation outside," she added as she watched Michael get up.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:18 am

Alexis raised an eyebrow, surprised that they wanted her to go back. "You want me to pretend that nothing has changed?" she asked, "I'm surprised. But I supposed I can do that easily enough. How am I supposed to built a reputation, though? I already have one, remember?" Despite the fact that the events of the day had occurred, she doubted that the Death Eaters would be any more welcoming to her. She was the enemy either way. "It was good to see you two," she said, a little softer this time, but she meant it. Many of the people from her school days were dead or would see her as such, so it was good to see anyone who had been a part of her old life.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:26 am

"Well, it's not like we would make you to kill random people just to prove yourself," Morana replied before nodding to her goodbye. She was genuinely curious about this.

Michael led Alexis out of the room. "So, back to safe UK?" he asked with a smirk as they left the bar.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:32 am

Alexis smirked and rolled her eyes, saying, "of course not." But in a way she had thought that they might have asked something like that of her, though she wouldn't complain. She didn't particularly relish the thought of killing anyone, only accepted that she would most likely have to. "Good bye," she said with a nod, the epitome of her polite upbringing, before leaving the room.

The woman snorted quietly and said, "nowhere is safe. But yes, back to the UK." She didn't know what she was supposed to do now, though. She could return to her home for the night, but she didn't go there for more than a few moments to pick something up anymore. He knew where her house was, and she didn't want to end up in a similar situation to the last time he'd appeared at her door. Her expression darkened slightly as her thoughts drifted to that day, but she quickly snapped herself out of it when the cool of the outside air enveloped her. She placed a hand on Michael's arm, illustrating that she was indeed ready to leave, though she thought that perhaps at some point she would return to see the actual country rather than the Gaunts.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:06 am

Michael was not sure where to apparate them, so he chose his own place. He couldn't appreciate enough the luxury of his home now, after all that happened. "Knowing Alaska, I believe you've been here before," he said casually, walking up to a bar and taking a sip from bottle of whiskey. "So, where will you go now?" he asked curiously.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:11 am

Alexis stepped away from the spot that they had appeared in, and took in the room. "Yes, I've been here," she replied easily enough, "for the first time the day that you woke up, in fact." Taking it upon herself to sit down, she linked her hands together on the counter and looked at them. "I don't know," she said, her tone a little less confident than it had been when she was in Czechia, "I have a house, but it isn't safe. I don't particularly like the idea of turning up on my brother's doorstep, but I don't exactly have anywhere else to go."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:22 am

"Well, the Tavern was originaly made also sort of a hotel. Of course our family made most of it into this place. But we have two or three rooms on the opposite side of the hall from this apartment. It's not much, but it's pretty nicely made. It has bathroom, bedroom and very tiny excuse for kitchen. You can use it for the time being. After all, you are sort of a family now," he offered her a key.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:27 am

Alexis raised her eyebrow at the offer, both surprised and not at the same time. What had Alaska said about the Gamps and paying their debts? Perhaps it was Michael's way of doing just that after she managed to pull him from his coma. At first she considered declining, saying that she would figure it out herself. But then she figured, why shouldn't she? She didn't particularly want to go to the only other option that she had, and it wasn't like she would be there all the time. And she could get another place once her accounts were released to her again. Reaching out, she took the key from his hand and smiled. "That would be nice," she said, "and I can get to know Alaska better when I'm here. I really appreciate it. I don't know if my brother would respond to kindly to my presence."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2