Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

You're all cookie monsters. (The Gamp Family, R)

4 posters

Go down

You're all cookie monsters. (The Gamp Family, R) Empty You're all cookie monsters. (The Gamp Family, R)

Post by Dahlia Gamp Thu May 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Dahlia smiled blissfully as the smell of the chocolate chip cookies filled the air the moment she took them out the oven. Placing the cookies onto a plate, she started cleaning up the dinner they had just finished and then hopped up onto the island in the middle where the cookies were. Biting into one, she felt the chocolate chips melt in her mouth and she grinned, finishing the cookie. ''Boys! Get your butts in here!'' Dahlia called out, putting her legs underneath her. ''I made cookies!'' She said, excitedly.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

You're all cookie monsters. (The Gamp Family, R) Empty Re: You're all cookie monsters. (The Gamp Family, R)

Post by Michael Gamp Thu May 22, 2014 6:40 pm

"Come to the dark side, our beloved little sis knows how to make the best cookies." Michael stood in the door, watching the youngest member of his family with a smirk. Dahlia was amazing young girl. As the only sister to three brothers, she learnt how to take care of householf very young.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate

Back to top Go down

You're all cookie monsters. (The Gamp Family, R) Empty Re: You're all cookie monsters. (The Gamp Family, R)

Post by Xanthos Gamp Thu May 22, 2014 6:44 pm

"What...?" Xanthos looked up from the book he was reading when the sweet smell of cookies invaded his nose. A sligh smile flickered over his face and he got up to answer his sister's call from the kitchen. "How did we earn these treats, Dahlia?" he asked her and took one of the sweets. "You must love us very much ... that, or you just made too much for you to eat on your own." Xanthos took a bite of the cookie and savioured the taste on his tongue. His little sister really was the best cook ever.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Occlumency Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Thu May 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Dahlia smirked at her brothers before throwing one of the oven mittens at Xanthos. ''Some days i wonder why i cook for you, Xan.'' She joked before taking another one of her treats, biting into it. ''I made way too much for me but you do know i love you guys. I made you dinner and treats in one day...'' Dahlia said, muttering under her breath as he was right.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Thu May 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Xanthos caught the mitten and pretended to wipe away some tears with it. "I feel so touched at so much love from my little sister." he said, still smirking. Then he leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You know we appreciate it. Without you we'd probably starve to death, the house elves just don't know how to cook." he muttered and leaned against the kitchen island, taking another bite from his cookie.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Thu May 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Dahlia laughed at her brother and gave him a beaming smile when he kissed her on the cheek. ''Yeah i know..and i'm trying to teach them so i can stop being such a slave to you boys but it seems they're only good at cleaning.'' Pausing for a moment, she then shrugged. ''Which is fine by me. Mike..you going to have one or did i slave away for nothing?'' She teased, licking up a bit of chocolate from her lip.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Thu May 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Rider walked down the stairs as the sniffed the smell of cookies. His twin baked cookies! He smiled and skipped to the kitchen to see his brothers already hovering over the cookies. Rider comes closer and kissed her sister's cheek and takes a bite from her cookie and smirked at her. "I like you when you bake cookies! Is Xanthos teasing you again?" Rider shakes his head at his brother Xanthos. "You're such a bully Xan!" Rider smirked again at Xanthos. He, himself teased his twin all the time but for once he was not the tease.
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Thu May 22, 2014 8:23 pm

"My dear brothers, we should mainly protect our sister, not tease her," Michael pointed out as he approached Dahlia and with a wink stole one cookie from the plate just to take a bite. "So, how are you three devils doing at school?" he asked, genuinely curious. His sibling were his responsibility after their parents died and he was going to make sure he kept promise he gave their mother.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Thu May 22, 2014 8:34 pm

Dahlia grinned at her twin brother and leaned into the kiss on the cheek, giving him a kiss on the cheek in return. ''I'm glad you like my cookies and you both always tease me! Evil little..'' She mumbled on when she saw her brother bite from her cookie. It was as if her vision went red and she picked up the spatula, swatting Rider with it. ''Who said you could eat my cookie!? There's a whole plate right there!'' Dahlia practically shouted as the boys knew they should never take food from her as she loved food greatly. Glaring at Rider, she let her eyes glance towards her oldest brother and she smirked, almost darkly. ''I'm doing great. Necromancy is getting pretty good for me and I'm enjoying occlumency.'' She was never ashamed to admit she enjoyed learning as it only improved her skills to become a pretty dangerous and hopefully powerful person.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Thu May 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Rider looked at his older brother and didn't see Dahlia grabbing the spatula, she yanked with and it touched his hand while he tried to duck for it. Rider laughed hard about her sister and when she was finally finished, he pulled up, still smirking like an idiot. He always knew how to make his sister mad, it is one of his favorite thing to do. "Okay, give me a cookie then!"

Rider looked at his older brother as he half heard what he said. "It is going quite good but no favorites yet, the lessons Necromancy is interesting but not something i would like to master in." He still waited for his sister to give him a cookie.
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Thu May 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Dahlia growled at her twin, glaring as he laughed. ''Get your own freaking cookie!'' She said, annoyed at how angry he could get her. She muttered under her breath, sliding the plate of cookies to her brothers so she could finish cleaning up. She honestly did not know how she survived with her brothers but she was glad she did.

/lets wait for Sel <3/
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Fri May 23, 2014 4:55 am

Xanthos rolled his eyes when his younger brother entered the room. "I live to bully, my dear brother, but as it seems you are still the best at pissing our beloved sister off." he commented sarcastically, smirking when Rider took a bite of Dahlia's cookie.
Turning to his older brother, Xanthos shrugged, thinking back to their last year at Wolfclaw. "I'm doing quite well, too. Though, I prefer Legilimency and the Dark Arts. Our teachers are quite demanding, but that's just the way I like it." he said, taking another bite from his cookie. Xanthos enjoyed learning about ways how to control other people and those two subjects were just perfect for him.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Sat May 24, 2014 7:25 am

Rider smirked. "Of course, i'm here twin, it comes naturally by birth." Rider poked Dahlia and fake pouted at her. "We always shared our food before we knew that we had two other brothers." He referred to their time that they were still not walking on this earth. He grabbed a cookie from the plate and turned to his older brother. "How is your job doing? Any fun details or is it only dull stuff, i doubt that but do tell brother"
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Sat May 24, 2014 8:39 am

Dahlia rolled her eyes at her brothers and smirked back at Rider. ''I'm surprised i'm not one of those twins that killed their brother in the womb.'' She muttered in slight annoyance. Staring at Xanthos, she listened to speak about the classes which made her smirk even more. Legilimency and occulumency were opposites and she felt as though the Gamp family were far from opposites, all holding traits that the other one had. When Rider asked about Michael's work, her attention was caught and Dahlia stared at her oldest brother. ''I don't the Gamp line of work is dull.'' She teased, shoving her twin.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:26 am

Rider smirked. "You wouldn't do that, we're too awesome for that." He leaned against his twin. He killed to be sure his twin and the only girl in the family was safe and had no regrets. Rider grinned at the memory of his last kill...Well the werewolves killed the people, he only watched from a fair distance.
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:17 am

Dahlia nestled herself in Rider's side, resting her head on his chest. ''I know...But you're still a little shit.'' She mumbled, breathing in the comforting scent of her twin. She knew how protective her brothers were over her and that truly showed that they were pretty awesome. As the only family Dahlia has, she was possessive and protective over them as much as they were over her. ''C'mon, Mike! Tell us about work!'' She said, beaming him a smile.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:32 am

Rider kissed the top of Dahlia's head as she lied her head on his chest. "I can agree on that." He said and he meant it. They could kill each other one day and need each other the other's comfort the other day. Rider was also very curious about the work his brother was doing. "Yeahh, tell us!" Rider called out.
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down