Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Life goes on... (Jocelyn) [PG-13]

2 posters

Go down

Life goes on... (Jocelyn) [PG-13] Empty Life goes on... (Jocelyn) [PG-13]

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:48 pm

Satsuki was sitting on the bench in an old park. She discovered the place not so long ago, when she finally moved into London and got rid of her family. Now she had her peace. And she was happy to have it that way. She pulled out her cigarettes and beer and closed her eyes letting smoke in and out of her lungs. Everything was so quiet. "There is a storm coming," she spoke out loud, and smiled at her own personal joke.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Life goes on... (Jocelyn) [PG-13] Empty Re: Life goes on... (Jocelyn) [PG-13]

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Jocelyn just came from her work and decided to walk through the park before she would head home. She had send Matthew an owl that she wanted to talk with him. She was kind of nervous about it and her mind made all the little scene's in her head. She walked by a bench and heard a woman her age say that it was going to storm. Jocelyn stopped and turned to her. "Good, i can use a good rain shower." Jocelyn sighed, smiling at the woman. She pointed at the empty seat next to her. "May i?" She asked politely.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Satsuki laughed bitterly. "I didn't mean it literaly," she said. "Sure, make yourself comfortable," she added and made her a space on the bench before taking another cigarette out and taking sip of beer. "After the last storm, the rain still didn't wash away blood from the grounds," Satsuki added.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:28 pm

Jocelyn sits down on the bench next to the woman. She looked at the woman in curiosity. "What are you referring too, may i ask?"The woman seemed to talk about something Jocelyn couldn't really place. Was she talking about the war that had been here or was it just some old saying. Jocelyn knew a lot but this was totally new for her or it were just the hormones that were messing with her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Satsuki smirked. "It's a metaphor. The storm is metaphor for war. Rain is metaphor for tears. Back in my home country, metaphor is much more used than here. It covers pain into better coat. Makes it bearable," she said, her voice distant and calm all the time. As if she wasn't there at all. "And there is another war coming. I can feel it in the air," she added to fully explain herself.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Jocelyn stared into the distance when she talked about the metaphor. "Probably, i don't think YouKnowWho is really gone. Well i don't follow him and the business around him but i don't think he is really gone." Jocelyn shrugged. "You feel also how badly the war is going to be?" Jocelyn asked her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Satsuki smirked again. She herself had her priorities sorted for a very long time. "It's going to be different. Question is how. But I believe people still don't understand who the real enemy is. And that can be the most dangerous thing," she replied. Satsuki herself knew she will join ranks of death eaters. But she never really planned to participate in actual battle. Hr plans never really changed.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Jocelyn raised her eyebrows. "Well i think we will see what it will bring." Jocelyn rubbed her pregnant belly. "I don't think i have said my name. I'm Jocelyn." Jocelyn said to the woman. That the woman told her about what her feelings and thoughts were found Jocelyn unusual but also very interesting, she knew her father and her brothers won't let her and her kids do be in danger.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:56 pm

"I think we have no other choice than wait. Not sure about you, but I am not the player of this game. Not yet anyway," Satsuki replied, her eyes still searching in the sky as she took third cigarette alredy. "Satsuki," she introduced herself as well. It was actually her middle name, but Nana wasn't lucky name so she didn't use it that much.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:08 pm

"Nice name, not very common around here. Do you live here in the neighborhood?" She asked curiously. She had never met a remarkable woman who speaks as she did about life. She smiled still had her hand on her belly. "I'm not sure we need to wait for the war to start, being alert is one thing but i think we should just pick up our lives again and go on, i have learned that when i was younger. Waiting just made me crazy, so i'm not the type of witch that is going to wait for something. Life is too short to wait for things." Jocelyn thought back at the times that she was waiting for her father to come home alive but he disappointed her and made other things more important than his own flesh and blood and that was not something she would let someone do again to her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:15 pm

"That's because I am not from here originaly," Satsuki said. "But yes, I live here now, finally," she added, obviously relieved. "And I am waiting. I am bored. And being bored is not what I like. I don't have a life to build. I don't have a boyfriend waiting back at home, in my crappy and dirty little flat in muggle London. I am bored and annoyed. I honestly cannot wait for a new conflict to rise. Tho, I do not belive it comes sooner than in a few years," she replied and noticed girl's movements. She was most likely pregnant. Or so Satsuki thought.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:34 pm

"Well why don't you make something of your life, why wait for the grass to grow. You can make a difference and i think there are plenty of opportunities lying here all for grabs. I would offer you a room at my house as it is very big for now only me but i have to ask my father first. He doesn't really like other people but i'm sure he would agree with it when he has talked to you and then you don't have to life among the muggles, if that is what you dislike the most." Jocelyn offered Satsuki. She liked her and her comments made Jocelyn think about her life more and about her child growing inside her. Was it a good thing to do, making a baby in the world that is uncertain and the wounds of war that is still fresh for some in this world. Jocelyn fidgeted with her sleeve. "I can send my father a note by patronus and then the room can be settled in a few minutes. The house is secured and safe." Jocelyn added and then she held herself quiet, letting Satsuki think about her offer.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:45 pm

"My life was meant to be planned in every detail. I am actually really glad I got a chance to run away and do nothing you know? But your offer sounds great, it would be nice to live amongst my own kind for once," Satsuki replied imidiately. being muggle princess was never her thing. Getting rid of all the insane rules made her finally free and she had no intention in changing that. "If you lived the life I do, you would be happy too. Trust me," she winked at the girl and took out another cigarette. She was really hazarding with her health, but she didn't really care. Her eyes turned black and her hair as well, as she thought about herself with sarcasm.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:07 am

Jocelyn smiled at her and she was happy she could give her a place and that she was more surround her own kind of people. "I guess that is a whole relief to be around your own kind of people. I never seen a muggle or met one so i wouldn't know how that would be like. Jocelyn grabbed her wand and called her patronus, she told the message and it faded on it's way to her father. "I live not far from here, in the Grimm Manor, maybe you have heard of them before but they aren't around much only for important meetings. A lake is streaming through our backyard and there is also a training room, we have a library and you can sleep in the room on the second floor a bit away from the other rooms so you have your privacy." Jocelyn assured her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:45 am

Satsuki chuckled bitterly. "And I was supposed to be their princess," she half hissed, talking about muggles with disgust. She probably wouldn't hate them as much. She would maybe be a normal girl with just a little bit special abilities. But that would require more tolerant family. Her mother was a puppet in hands of royal family, who didn't even love herself enough to have some selfrespect and not fall for every charming man who passed her by. And Satsuki was just a result of her low behavior. Girl born out of wedlock, with abilities that whole family feared, they sent her to study to UK. And when they finally realized how good princess and queen she could be, how useful her abilities could prove, it was long after war and Satsuki alredy set her priorities somewhere else. Now, her family payed for lost daughter to never come back, for it would most likely mean their downfall. Satsuki was metamorphagus and master of minds. Just like Ollivander predicted all those years ago, when she came for her wand.

"That would be nice. I heard a lot about Grimm family. Well I heard a lot about every big family. I am quite a good listener, you know?" she smiled and closed her eyes for a few moments, letting her hair change again, back into pinky blond she was using list few monts.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Jocelyn looked at Satsuki in awe. "You have royal blood? Ohh wow that must be something!" Jocelyn squealed but kept herself calm as she saw that Satsuki wasn't happy with it. She had heard of the royal family but not from England more from other countries. Jocelyn turned the awkward moment into change of the subject. "Yeah, they would like you i'm sure about that. I'm not an original Grimm, i'm a Immorta but i have been grown up with the boys halfof my life so that makes me a Grimm to them." Jocelyn explained, she gave a quick smile. "If you want we could go there whenever you are ready, i don't really have plans. I could cook for you and mind me, i'm pregnant four and a half months and i eat like a horse but still i didn't gain weight so far." Jocelyn laughed.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down