Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Life is not fair... (R) [Sirius]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Life is not fair... (R) [Sirius] Empty Life is not fair... (R) [Sirius]

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:16 pm

Rabastan quickly got used to darkness of Azkaban, yet there were still days he cursed himself for following Bella's stupid plan. Not because of himself, but what made him worry was Katrina. She had been sick for days and he suspected she was pregnant. She wasn't supposed to be there with him now. On the other hand, one thing he found extremely hilarious was occupant of the ward right opposite to him. Sirius Black. Irony is a bitch. It made Rabastan laugh bitterly. "So, tell me, jackass, what did you actually do, that it made Moody put his precious golden son into Azkaban?" he asked, his voice weak, yet still dark and twisted.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Life is not fair... (R) [Sirius] Empty Re: Life is not fair... (R) [Sirius]

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Injustice...but I didn't do it...I know I'm not guilty...Peter did it...but he's dead, so it's okay, everything will be okaaaay... Sirius mused as he stared at the wall of his cell. As he heard Rabastan speak, Sirius growled under his breath "Oh right, you don't know...you were already in this dump when it happened, Alastor wasn't even warned...Barty's little father just put me in here...because I betrayed the Potters..." he barked the reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:30 pm

"Bullshit!" Rabastan laughed. He found this hilarious. "And careful, you don't want to wake up our Barty two cells away. He wants to rip his father's heart out of his chest everytime somebody mentions him," he added.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:34 pm

"I'll help him do that," he snarled as Rabastan spoke. Being in Azkaban made Sirius be more agitated. Much more agitated. The only thing that made him smile was the fact that Marcus and Fenix Shadow were also captured and thrown in prison along with the others. "How's Katrina? I hear she was thrown in here as well," he asked. He wasn't worried of course, but he simply wanted to know. He had grown to, strangely, care a bit for Rabastan. He cared for him like those brothers someone really hates. But he still did. It was foolish, but he couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:44 pm

"I don't doubt that," Rabastan chuckled. "How exactly did they decide you betrayed Potters? Because no offense, but even if I didn't know the true version, I still wouldn't believe you would do that," he asked bitterly. He somehow understood Sirius' pain. They maybe weren't best friends in the world, but he could imagine how hard it must have been to lose his best friend and in the same time be found guilty for his death. "She is here with me. Thank Salazar they arrested quite a lot of people so throwing her in one cell with me saved them precious space. She is asleep now," he smirked.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:48 pm

Sirius chuckled at Rabastan's question. A lot had happened ever since he had been thrown in jail, "I was known as being the only person who knew where James and Lily were....however, I was a decoy. The one who truly knew was Pettigrew, and he revealed it to Voldemort. I arrived there, because Dumbledore summoned me, and I took Harry away. I gave him to Remus, and then I went after Peter. Pettigrew killed several muggles with a confringo and I was found guilty of both betraying James and killing the muggles...and of killing Peter," he answered coldly. That was the least. At least, he killed Peter. At least, Pettigrew was dead. Sirius could be found guilty, but he knew that was a lie, and he knew the true culprit was dead. Killed by him. That made him quite content, "Lucky you, your wife's there with you. Mine's outside," he said, half joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:53 pm

"Wait, didn't Potters have two kids?" Rabastan asked curiously. He knew Peter was the rat, but he didn't know much about circumstances. After all, he was arrested the very same night Potters died. "Pettigrew was always a rat. Even we snakes are more loyal than him," he added. He was actually kind of angry with Pettigrew. He hated people like him. Morana was maybe a bitch. But never this way. "And I think it's matter of how you look at it. I personally would rather have my wife walk free."
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:01 am

"They did...but there was no sign of Violet...all life left in that house, belonged to Harry, my godson..." he stated, the last sentence came out with a lot of pride. "I was joking...I wouldn't want my wife in here...specially not now, that she has two kids to look after..." he said with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:07 am

"You think she is dead? She wasn't much old, was she? Couple of weeks?" Rabastan said. "I just wish your precious godson managed to get us rid of Tom forever. It would make stuff hell of a lot easier," he smirked.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:12 am

"Maybe," Sirius said simply. Of course, he couldn't be sure about Violet. He did suspect someone took her, but who? "Amen," he stated with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:15 am

"You don't seem much interrested in her," Rabastan pointed out. He noticed that Sirius was probably trying to take a distance from all Potters but Harry, since they weren't there anymore. It seemed logical, after all, he knew how close Black and Potter were.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:23 am

"She's most likely dead Rabastan...why should I be interested in her?" he asked but shook his head afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:28 am

"I don't know, maybe because you care? I mean you are in that sort of thing, right?" Rabastan said. "You know what, leave it. I don't see in your head nor your heart. How about Remus and Morgan, are they okay? Or in case of Remus as okay as it can be?" Rabastan asked, this time really interrested in answer. He hoped Morgan survived the final battle and was okay. And he knew Remus had to be destroyed. His sister disappeared, his brothers were one dead, one traitor and one in prison.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:32 am

"They're both alive...I'm glad at least Remus gets to live his life..." Sirius said, with a hint of envy and sadness in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:09 am

"Not going to be easy for them, I believe," Rabastan pointed out. But he knew what Sirius meant. They were free. And he would be free as well if not for Bella's stupid ideas. Him, Barty, Katrina. They would all be now happy in Grindelwald castle, in the mountains of Czechia. In his weak moments, he wondered what it would be like there. He saw only pictures of the place. Dark, ancient castle with huge gardens. Cold wind from mountains playing with water in the small lake, long nights and weak sun shining during the day. It would be peaceful and beautiful place to raise the kids. "You know what? Guilty or not, we are idiots to get ourselves caught," he smirked with bitter sarcasm.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:32 pm

As Rabastan mentioned they, all of them, were idiots to let themselves be thrown in jail, Sirius sighed. It was true. Sirius couldn't see his children grow. He wouldn't see Drake grow up, nor Serena. Heck, he hadn't even seen Serena before he was arrested. He couldn't really, but he just hoped he could've been there, when she'd be born. Living his life with Mira, in his family's house, not having to worry about any way. But no...fate had a strange sense of humor... "That's true..." Sirius whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:37 pm

"You should stop being so depressed you know? We got lucky, we have a window," he pointed out towards the fact his and Sirius' cells were at the very end and had a window. He laughed with somehow dark and lifeless laugh. They were here, there was no way out. It was late to cry about it now.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:41 pm

"Why should I? Looking out the window, all we can see is the empty sky, with dementors everywhere," he responded coldly. There was no way he'd not be depressed. Only if insanity took him, but he planned for that not to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:08 pm

"Because it's not going to help anything," Rabastan replied. "Guys like us, we cannot go insane, not really. Just stop hiding it," he added and looked at Katrina. She slept on their so called bed and seemed to be far away. He was glad for that. Hopefully, in her sleep she was some place safe and nice. He knew she was unregistered animagi, but she couldn't run away now, when it was all fresh. Besides she was pregnant. They needed to stay here and after that, first get the baby into hands of Morgan. Once that happens and situation calms down, it may come time for Katrina to run.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:49 pm

I'm not insane...I'll never be insane... Sirius thought, clenching his fist. Sure, he had a passion for blood. But he wasn't insane. He'd always keep his sanity. He knew what was right and what was truly wrong. Something Rabastan seemingly didn't, "You lost a battle...but the war has only begun..." he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:06 pm

"Careful, or I will start to think you actually got clever," Rabastan laughed. "But don't worry, my dear enemy, we all will be back for the next battle. I am sure of it," he said as he looked up to the cloudy sky. Storm was coming. Heavy rain to wash away scenes of their crimes. Too much crimson blood was lying on the beautiful meadows. But it wasn't over, not just yet.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:33 pm

A chuckle echoed around the hall of cells, "Little boys, your children will taste blood just like you did," Marcus said with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:50 pm

"Well, we certainly were missing you here," Rabastan smirked for himself.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:51 pm

"Most of my family is here Lestrange...which is fun. I'll get to own this prison," Marcus said with a cocky grin as Sirius simply snorted "The dementors own Azkaban. You're a fool if you think you can do anything to take it from them," Sirius whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:55 pm

Rabastan laughed. He really found this hilarious. "Really, this is what I got? One emo dog and one insane idiot? Well, I suppose it could be worse," he said, still laughing. "But honestly, owning a prison is not exactly at my list of things-to-do, so go ahead," he added carelessly. They didn't have wands, They didn't have a chance to leave their cells and their magic was blocked. Last thing Rabastan worried now was Shadow.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content