Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

How to heal a broken mind (Open)

3 posters

Go down

How to heal a broken mind (Open)  Empty How to heal a broken mind (Open)

Post by Idie Benton Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:56 am

Idie walked around the great hall. The cries of people filled with pain and sorrow over whelmed her. It was all too much. She looked around for her brother to find him on the other side of the room tending to a little girl with a broken arm. She crossed her own arms and sighed. This was all so awful, this whole stupid war. She was glad it was over for the most part. There had been too much suffering and loss that day. They didnt need any more
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student/model
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

How to heal a broken mind (Open)  Empty Re: How to heal a broken mind (Open)

Post by Astoria Greengrass Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Astoria didn't know what she was supposed to do. She was at a loss, and considering the fact that most of the injuries had been dealt with- at least the physical ones- she began to wonder as to where her sisters were. She had seen Alaska not so long ago, but otherwise they'd disappeared. It worried her, and to try to keep her mind from things, she had decided to speak with a girl from her own house and year who seemed almost as lost as she felt. "Hey," she said quietly, going to stand by the girl and watching out toward the mixture of grievers and injured, "it's just so much, isn't it?"
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:25 pm

Idie turned and saw her housemate. She nodded and sighed, "Its awful. So much death and pain. So much loss and agony. I wish I could make it all go away." She bit her lower lip to try and fight back the tears that were threatening to spill down her face. "Why did we need to fight. ALl this could have been avoided." She knew the fight was necessary, but she wished it hadnt been
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:43 pm

Astoria nodded at the girls words, wishing she could do the same. But there was nothing either of them could do now to make this pain leave the room. "I can't imagine how all of these people must be feeling," she said quietly, "so many people have lost so much. My aunt, she's the healer over there, has had to tell so many people that their relatives are not waking up. She must have seen so much. She hasn't taken a break since she got her, when this whole mess started.." The Slytherin looked to Alexis, watching as the older Greengrass worked over an elderly woman who had obviously encountered a vicious Reducto. "It could have been," she agreed, "but one mad man thought he had the right idea- and a bunch of people blindly followed. Including my father."
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:46 pm

Idie whimpered softly. She too had lost her parents in this war. Atticus didnt know yet. He was too distracted, "Mine and Atticus' parents followed too. But they suffered greatly. They are one of the people that wont wake up. And that is because of me. Im the one that killed them..." Her tears were now falling and she took a deep breath, "Atticus might hate me forever when he finds out. But he needs to know the truth. Our parents were evil. And I hadnt meant to do it. I really didnt..." She was babbling now out of fear and sadness
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Artemis had been searching for Astoria. They were friends and due to her being close to Ian, it made her like Astoria more. Her scent was strong in the halls and she found her speaking with their housemate. She hide further in her hood, it casting shadows along her expression and she moved closer and lifted her head slightly causing the light to catch her wolf gold eyes. ''Astoria..Benton.'' She said firmly, her tone expressionless and she stared down Idie. ''Many people have had to kill loved ones. Many people have lost loved ones. It is the way of life. Your brother should understand that. If not, his mind is narrow and idiotic.'' She pointed out. She had more scars on her face, one stretching from her right brow to the left corner of her lips along with small ones splattered now and again.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:31 pm

Astoria turned back to look at the blonde, her brow creasing as she wondered what was wrong with her. The girl explained her story about that night and had Astoria not seen so much already she might have been horrified. But she wasn't. She had not found it in herself to kill anybody, simply stunning and binding having to make the cut. The one time she had been certain she could have killed was the time she had forced herself not to. "Artemis," Astoria greeted, relief obvious in her eyes even as her gaze remained impassive. She hardly noticed the damage done to the dark haired girl's face, seeing only that she was there and okay. "This is war," she said quietly to Idie- completely agreeing with Artemis, "people die. Bad people people. Good people. War doesn't care what kind of person you are or how old you are. And sometimes you have to do whatever you can to fight for your cause. Your brother would surely know that by now."
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:57 am

Qizario wasn't sure how much time later it was. He was hungry so he'd gone into the kitchen and cooked a bunch of food. Carrying a tray full of food back into the great hall only to see a group of girls over there. They seemed really sad. Well food was a great pick me up. Walking over the slytherin girls and held out the tray of food. "Hey...you all look so sad. I made yummies that should perk you pretty older girls right up." He said sweetly. No meaning behind the pretty word because he was elven and it just seemed to fit them.

Holding the tray where the older girls could see it. "I know...here. Have some. See? I made lots of cookies, brownies and stuff. Chocolate is a good pick me up. So it might help perk up your moods." He said with a warm and sweet smile to all three older girls. The steam rising off the brownies that looked ready to melt in your mouth and were soft but well baked on a plate. Cookies that looked to be a variety of peanut butter, chocolate chip and sprinkled ones laid on another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Artemis stared down at Astoria, scanning her over a few times to truly see if she was okay. When they had seen each other in the Great Hall, she offered no words but now, she allowed her voice to be heard. ''Yes. I suppose the best explanation for everything is just say 'This is war'. You'll lose people, you'll cry and mourn but then you'll move on. Your brother will move on from his mourning and understand what you did. To be perfectly honest, there are much more important losses than the losses of death eater parents.'' She said firmly, angrily too. James Mortinson was dead, an innocent child was dead because of the war so she held no care for losses like this.

Her head snapped towards a young boy, a snarl almost ripping from her throat. ''I am not sad. These girls are. Give them your feast.'' She said, backing away slightly and yanked her hood up once more, covering her face. She had already hunted for food and despite her once love for chocolate, at a time like this, all she craved for was meat; raw preferably. ''What makes me curious is how you are so...cheerful at a time like this? I take it you're a hufflepuff.'' She commented with a slight scoff.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Idie sniffled and listened to the girls, "I guess you are right. But still, they were my parents. They werent good people, I know this. But did they deserve to die? By their own daughters hands?" She heard a growl from behind her and turned to find Atticus staring at her, "You killed mom and dad?" Idie whimpered but nodded as Atticus just sighed, "Im so sorry you had to do that Idie." He wrapped his arms around his little sister as he grabbed a cookie for her to chew on, "Thanks kid. These look really good." 
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 am

Astoria smiled down at the child who had offered them food. She wasn’t actually hungry, but she took one of the sweet items and held it loosely in her pale hands. Turning to Idie’s she shrugged and said, her gaze hard, “they deserved to die. By your hand or by a falling branch- their deaths are no loss.” She was usually a sweet person, who would have considered anybody’s loss to be terrible, no matter the situation. But war changes everything, and she turned away from the blonde and toward Artemis, her eyes telling her older friend exactly what she had just realised. This is only the start. "Artemis and I have somewhere to be," she muttered without looking to any of the three as she stepped forward and took Artemis' arm, "it was my pleasure to meet you all.." And she wandered away, gently pulling the older Slytherin along with her.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:55 pm

ooc: sorry too lazy to code.

Qizario made a face at Artemis when she snarled. "Grrr hi to you to." he said with a giggle. "I never said I would give them my whole feast. I'm not that nice." He said with a mortified look on his face. No way! He was a selfish kid sometimes and he offered to share but he wouldn't give no pretty older kids all his food. Just cuz they could kick his butt or whatever. His brain over analyzing the statement. He smiled at Idie and Atticus. "you're welcome. You can have some but you can't have it all." He said very sweetly and seriously.

Looking at Artemis again. Saying it with a dead serious tone."Big brother Azrael and that junis person who is special to him are okay. Since they are okay I don't have anyone to be worrying about. I'm not going to take everybody else's worries on me. The only people I care about are perfectly fine." He said with a smile. Then laughed a bit. "Was it the yellow trimmed robes that gave it away or some preconception that chipper means puff?" He teased lightly. He shifted the tray and took a brownie. Stuffing it in his mouth. "Since I am happy might as well help the mopey older people get a bit of smile right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:45 am

Idie smiled at Astoria, "Nice to meet you as well, Astoria." She held onto her brothers hand and pushed her hair back. She giggled at the small childs words and ruffled his hair, "Hey, never change ok? Stay like this forever. So happy and bubbly. We need some of that in the crazy fucked up world we live in." She stood up and walked back over to her brother who wrapped his arm around her
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down