Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Mind Full of Darkness (invited only)

2 posters

Go down

The Mind Full of Darkness (invited only) Empty The Mind Full of Darkness (invited only)

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:38 pm

It was almost night of the second day when Morana finally got there, her favourite place of all. Place, where Black lake was ending and Fobidden forest was making strange noises right behind your back. She lied down and watched castle full of lights. Sky was cloudy, but it didnt rain. Only first cold winter of the season was telling her, that summer is over and will be soon replaced by autumn, season that Morana loved the most. She was child of Halloween after all. She loved wind and rain. And most af all, she loved being alone at place like this in time when her favourite time of the year was close. She closed her eyes and started dreaming.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Mind Full of Darkness (invited only) Empty Re: The Mind Full of Darkness (invited only)

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Barty leaned his back against the rough bark of the tree, he found himself most at peace when he wasn't surrounded by the babbling of first years. He was about to close his eyes when he looked down and caught sight of the raven haired beauty choosing to lie below him. After a moment of watching her he concluded with a smirk that this was Morano one of the two Gaunt twins.

Dropping from the tree so softly nothing but a whisper could give way to his standing there. He walked over to her and looked down as the moon hit her pale skin. "Well well well what do we have here" he said with a smirk.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

The Mind Full of Darkness (invited only) Empty Re: The Mind Full of Darkness (invited only)

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Morana stopped breathe for second or two in shock. She didn't expect anyone to be here at this time and also it took her this little time to process who was talking to her. After that, she smirked weakly, but didnt bother to even open her eyes yet. "What a surprise, looks like little Crouch is being bad boy," she said, provoking him. She knew there was one person Barty hated more than anything. His father.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:02 pm

"And the youngest Gaunt sister is looking to sleep with trouble" he responded instantly with a scowl "you do know what kinds of demons plague the forest at night now don't you"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:06 pm

"Are you trying to scare me, mister Crouch?" asked Morana playfully. "I am very aware of what is inside this beautiful forest. And I am pretty sure that citizens of that dark place are very aware of my presence as well, because they seem to be far away for me to even hear them," she grinned evily, but she meant it more as a sarcasm and joke, than reality. Except for the fact she was very aware of what was living in the forrest of course.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:09 pm

She was always so confident, he observed. Like a peacock whose plumage needs to be plucked. "If i was trying to scare you, little girl. You would be terrified right now" he said simply choosing to sit beside her.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:15 pm

"In that case you don't know me very well, Crouch," she said with smirk. He had kind of really dark aura, she must give him that. Together with Rabastan, they were also the best students in their year if not in all years. Barty Crouch jr. was simply exactly the type of man, that made Morana at least try to be social for some short time. And also, right now, he really made her wonder if he could make her scared. Really scared.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:46 pm

"My dear slytherin heir" he said looking out to the lake "I know you better then you know yourself and one day you will see the true meaning of fear" with that he got to his feet, with one last glance at the girl on the ground he turned and left for the castle his mind swimming with dangerous ideas.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:49 pm

"Sounds like a challenge," whispered Morana more to herself than to him, when she noticed he was leaving. "Leaving so soon?" she asked with a smirk.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down