Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Piano (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Piano (Open)  Empty Piano (Open)

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:08 pm

Vanessa ran up to the Astronomy tower with her song book and a quill. She had a great idea for a song and she didnt want to lose it. SHe always did her best work in the Astronomy Tower. Something about being up high made her creative juices flow out of her like rain on a hot july day. She threw her bag in the corner of the tower and began writing. But I'd rather make a song they can play on the radio That makes you wanna dance Don't it make you wanna dance But I'd rather make a song they can play on the radio That makes you wanna grab your lover's hand. So hold up and Take it through the nightAnd you should follow through To make it alright Now grab each others' hands, get 'em up I wanna see you rock to the piano, the piano. She had got up and began dancing while she sang her new song
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Piano (Open)  Empty Re: Piano (Open)

Post by James Mortinson Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:45 pm

James frowned as he walked up yet another flight of stairs. His feet seemed to be taking him somewhere, but his mind had yet to catch up with them. He didn’t mind, though, since he was doing everything in his power to avoid the over load of essays that had been asked of them that week. He would seriously regret it later, but that didn’t matter because for now he could just pretend that they were finished.

As his footsteps moved from the stairs to the top of the tower, he found himself pausing. He could see movement, and hear a female singing. Taking a few careful steps forward, he found himself looking at a familiar girl who was dancing around as she sang a song that he’d never heard before. “Ahem.
James Mortinson
James Mortinson

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Vanessa jumped in surprise as she heard the presence of another person. "Oh hello, James." She remembered the boy from the lesson with the Wolfclaws. He was a bit younger than her, but he seemed like a good kid. "I did not know you were here." She blushed and pushed her hair behind her ear. "How long have you been here?"
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:17 pm

James smiled at the girl, not forgetting how frustrating she had been the last time they had met, but deciding to put it behind him. “Hi Vanessa,” he said, lifting his hand in a wave. Glancing around, he noted that she was alone, and probably hadn’t even known that he’d entered the space. When her words proved his thought true, he shrugged and said, “I’ve only just got here, it’s alright. I didn’t hear a lot.
James Mortinson
James Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Vanessa smiled as James said he had only just arrived. She picked up the papers with her new song on them and hid them behind her back. "Oh good, that would have been embarrassing." She brushed her hair out of her face and smiled at him. "I want to apologize for my behavior the other day at the elsson. I just... I do not like the girl my brother is with..."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:30 pm

James smiled and shook his head, “there’s no reason to be embarrassed. You have a nice voice. Those dance moves, on the other hand..” The boy trailed of, grinning at the Ravenclaw to show that he was only teasing her. He shrugged, and said, “don’t worry about it. Not everyone gets along. I thought she was alright, but then again.. she isn’t dating my brother.
James Mortinson
James Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:34 pm

Vanessa giggled softly and pushed James's shoulder lightly when he said ehr dance moves were funny. "Watch it." She set the pages down on the ground and smiled. "What brigns you up here any way?" It was rather late at night and she was surprised the young boy was even awake.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:40 pm

Laughing along with her, James leaned against a nearby wall and slid down it until he hit the ground. “I was kidding!” Leaning his head back against the cool stone, he watched the stars in the sky and listened to the sounds of the late night. “I wanted a break from homework. I’ve probably got some for Astronomy, so it’s not such a surprise that I wound up here. How about you?
James Mortinson
James Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:45 pm

"I see what you mean. I come up here to write. It realy helps me think." She loved being up high. It relaxed her for some reason. She smiled and then that smile slowly faded. A gust of wind came along and blew her song papers all around the tower. "NO! My lyrics!" She screamed as she tried to pick up all the papers.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:36 am

I don’t find the same comfort in writing, really,” he admitted, though not judging her means of clearing her head, “I only do it when it's necessary. I prefer more physical activities to get my mind off things.” Noticing Vanessa’s papers beginning to ruffle, he knew what was about to happen before it did. Getting to his feet, he reached out an snatched a few of the sheets from the air before drawing his wand and muttering a spell. The papers flew into his waiting hand and he smirked playfully at the Ravenclaw, “are you even a witch?
James Mortinson
James Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:27 pm

"Oh I see." She blushed when he grabbed her papers and questioned her being a withc. Well that rather pissed her off. "Yes, I am a witch. I am just not a pureblood so I dont feel the need to whip my wand out for every little bloody thing." She glared at the boy, enraged now at his rudeness. She took the papers from him and put them in her robes where they would be safe
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:10 pm

James took a step back and raised an eyebrow, unsure of what to make of the Ravenclaw’s outburst. “Excuse me, Vanessa?” he said, blinking a couple of times, “but I was actually joking, if you cared enough to see it. Jeez, don’t take things so bloody personally.” Returning his wand to his pocket, he frowned and said, “most people would say thank you to someone who helped them. But never mind. I can see why the other’s were so frustrated with you the other day. Second chances my butt, right?” Turning on his heel, he walked to the stairs and began to descend them quickly, not interested in entertaining a conversation with drama queen.
James Mortinson
James Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:13 pm

Vanessa sighed, of course he had been joking. When he started to walk away she ran after him, "James wait." She felt bad for snapping at the boy. "Im sorry. Its just... Ive always been treated like less of a witch because Im not a pureblood so I get defensive when it comes to that kind of stuff. I really am sorry." She felt really really bad for being so mean to him
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:17 pm

James paused, not looking at the girl as she apologized. With a frown, he turned to her and said, “is this the game that you play, Vanessa? Or is this a real apology? Because being a complete bitch to someone who was only being nice to you and then trying to say you’re sorry doesn’t always work, you know?” James liked to see the best in people, and so part of him wanted to say that it was okay. But he wasn’t going to let himself be played by a pretty, pouty face and a few words thrown around. “I’m not a supremacist, okay? For you to presume that I think less of you because your not pureblood is as bad as me doing so.
James Mortinson
James Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:20 pm

"I am truly sorry, James." She felt bad. She looked down at her shoes and sighed. "This is the most sincere apology I have ever made." That was true. She didnt apologize alot because she usually didnt feel the need to. But this time she did. "I get that I shouldnt have said that about you. And for that I am sorry." With that beign said, she began to descend the stairs. If he wanted to accept her apology, that was up to him
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Letting out a long breath, he thought to himself that he had better not regret forgiving Vanessa. He was an easy going guy, but generally he didn’t forget those who were rude to him. Rolling his eyes, he said loud enough for her to hear, “I accept your apology, but I only will once.” Sinking down onto the top step of the stairs, her rests his forearms on his thighs and added, “I won’t chase you, Vanessa. You did the wrong thing, so don’t expect me to grovel for you to come back either.
James Mortinson
James Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:27 pm

Vanessa stuck her head around the corner and smiled, "Good night, James." She winked before heading back down the stairs. She was feeling rather tired so she decided it would be best if she went to bed before she ran into anyone else
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:37 pm

James sighed and shook his head, leaning back against the wall he was sitting next to. He'd heard about his brother making friends with Vanessa, and hoped that he wasn't making a mistake by doing the same. He pondered on the Ravenclaw girl, and whether she was actually a genuine person or if she liked to gain sympathy by picking fights. He hoped not. None the less, he would give her the benefit of the doubt until she screwed up again. If she did, that is.
James Mortinson
James Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down