Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

At the end of the day (open)

3 posters

Go down

At the end of the day (open) Empty At the end of the day (open)

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Another day was almost gone and Morana found herself in desperate need to leave the school grounds. She however didn't turn into raven like she used to. Today, she wasn't in mood to fly. Besides, she had feeling she saw almost whole Scotland alredy. So she took off her shoes and enjoyed the cold ground beneath her feet as she walked by the Black Lake and listened to water singing mysterious songs. First autumn wind played with her long dark hair as her piercing green eyes followed sun slowly hiding behind the hills far away from here.

Morana put on her very old dress for this occasion. It was one of the things she got left after her family. Dress was old and ragged, but that made it even more beautiful in Morana's eyes. She sat nearby the forbidden forest, leaned against a tree, closed her eyes and listened to the water in the lake. World seemed so heavy last days. Morana felt wind calling her and every inch of her body just wanted to listen to whispers of the wind "It's time to go. It's time to run."

And in that single one moment, Morana wasn't either the sweet innocent dreamer, either merciless and heartless bitch. Now she was just a girl. Extremely tired girl, scared of choices ahead of her, scared of her legacy, scared of life at one place. But nobody could see it. Not even now, when she was alone here, somewhere between deadly forrest and mysterious lake. The secret remained safe in her beautiful, now closed eyes, holding tears.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

At the end of the day (open) Empty Re: At the end of the day (open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Luna climbed the tree and played music on her guitar. She looked down to see a girl with her eyes closed. She'd never seen her before she climbed down and walked up to her. ''Urm...Hello. Are you okay? You seem...upset.'' She says in a small voice so she doesn't cause alarm but then she realized her dark clothes and make up may not help. She shrugs and then her eyes widen. ''Oh i forgot my manners. I'm Luna Valkyrie...and you are?'' The girl looked familiar but she couldn't place it. Luna didn't really know that many people anyway. She smiles at the girl.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:10 pm

Morana wanted to sigh suddeny annoyed. She didn't expect anyone to be here. She looked up to the girl and recognized one of the Hufflepuffs in her. "Morana Gaunt," she said only as she didn't feel like saying more.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Luna senses the annoyance and sighs. ''Sorry for annoying you...I see that you wish to be alone. A gaunt sister you say? I'm just gonna say this and leave. You and your sister are pretty cool in my books...'' She smiles at her and begins to walk off with her guitar in hand. ''Oh and if you want total quiet, climb that tree. The wind almost blocks every noise and it gives you a nice view of the lake.'' She turns to her and points at one of the trees. She nods her head and starts to walk off again.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:17 pm

"Books?" Morana asked curiously. What was she doing in books? "I know how it feels up. I am raven animagi, I spent maybe more time up there than down here," she said with smile. "And sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, you can stay," she added afterwards. It was true, but Morana had her human mask back on. Mask nobody could see thru. She was the sweet innocent dreamer again.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Claire liked the evenings. She loved the silence that usually spread over the grounds when the days drew to a close and had a love of the quiet view of nature. From inside the castle the last noises of the crowds roaming around the halls could be heard while Claire stood in her Ravenclaw robes, a frown on her face and her eyes scanning the water. If only she had the courage to just jump in for a good swim. How long had it been? Weeks, months? Claire wasn't sure but she really wanted to feel the touch of water on her skin again. Why had people felt the need to tell her about the giant squid? Friendly or not, Claire did not desire an encounter, or at least not just yet. She bit her lip and picked up a pebble. Surely she could at least venture in a little, get her feet soaked. Claire's face turned determined as she kicked her shoes off and rid her feet of her socks. She lifted her perfect Ravenclaw robes and dropped the pebble in.

So far, everything seemed just fine, normal even. Claire smiled and had to stop herself from not hopping up and down in excitement a few times at that discovery. She hadn't been attacked for disturbing the water, which was a good first sign. Carefully, Claire took a little step foward and almost squealed as she felt the cold water touch her foot. A tiny giggle escaped her lips in joy before she stepped in. Maybe this way she'd pick up the courage for a swim one day, right? Claire dropped the thoughts when she heard a noise from nearby. Her eyes turned toward the source of the noise, seeing a girl lying against a tree with closed eyes. "Pourquoi?" She asked herself but her bare feet soon followed the sound to the seemingly sleeping girl.

As she walked toward the two girls she noticed they were started to converse. Claire hoped things were going well as she wasn't about to interrupt a fight, or at least that was what she hoped. They seemed to be friendly enough toward one another so Claire's step grew slightly more confident as the young girl walked up to the two gathered students. She carried her shoes and socks in her hands but didn't care if that seemed a little odd. She wasn't about to wear them on her wet feet, the feeling was horrible.

"Bonjour." She said softly as she approached. She put up a friendly smile so she wouldn't seem hostile if the girls looked her way. Claire was unsure how she felt about Slytherins after the many rumours but it was wrong to judge right? Rude, and Claire didn't like rude people. So the smile remained. "My name is Claire." She said, her French accent painfully obvious. So bad, it almost made her wince but she kept her friendly and polite attitude, just like she'd been told to do. She also looked at the other girl that was present, who seemed to be about her own age. She offered the Huffelpuf a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you." She said with a curtsy. Perhaps she was a little old-fashioned. Not that it mattered, it was just how she'd been raised. "May I join in on your conversation? I'm in the mood for some ... interaction." She said with a happy expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Luna smiles at Morana. ''It's an expression...you guys seem cool in my mind.'' She laughs slightly and sits down looking at the sky until she hears a french greeting. Her head turns to the girl and grins. ''Hello. I am Luna Valkyrie.'' She smiles. ''Nice to meet you too.'' She bows her head noticing the curtsy and her happiness. She looks at her closely, she seemed polite and a very friendly girl. She also saw the Ravenclaw robes and grins. Aurora's house. Where is Aurora anyway? Why am i thinking this? I know where she is...in the library as always. She snaps out of her thoughts and smiles. ''I forgot to say...what's it like being a Raven then?'' She asks to Morana.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:40 pm

"Morana" she reapeated her name again as she saw little Ravenclaw approach them, "and of yourse you can join our conversation," she added afterwards, just before she turned back to Luna. "It's different. It's like nothing holds you back. You are free to go wherever you want and listen to every conversation you want, since people usually don't expect ravens to be humans," Morana replied with smiled as she thought about how it feels to be animal.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Claire was pleased when the other two girls accepted her into their conversation. She kept a friendly smile on as she tried to figure out what the two girls were talking about. She dropped her shoes and socks to the floor, not yet familiar with any spells to dry them. It was time she'd learn a spell to clean her feet too, she was fairly sure those had gotten dirty on the walk here. Not that it mattered, she wouldn't tread mud in if she put her shoes back on. It was as easy as that, really. Claire focussed and figured out their topic, animagi. Or at least, that was her guess from the Raven talk. "It sounds wonderful." Claire said when Morana described the feeling. "I ave never flown, not even in an helicopter or something. Mon Père usually bought boat tickets and such." She said with vague smile, proving her head was in the clouds once again. It happened often, but mostly when she thought about France.

She didn't like the rudeness of listening in on people though. It wasn't exactly polite and Claire was quite fond of polite people. Still she wouldn't form her opinion on the green robed girl just yet. She'd wait for other signs that she was the kind of girl Claire just didn't get along with. She didn't have my friends to begin with, being caught up in her books all the time. That was going to change this year though. She'd actually talk to people and such. Not just study but also get some social contacts. Her English was getting better by the day so that was a good start right? "I personally consider marine animals more interesting." Claire admitted. "Although their shapes probably are not of as much use as those of flying creatures." Claire amended. She had her love but understood why one would pick a raven over an animal like a seal or a dolphin. Still, Claire loved her water animals. She always would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:41 am

Jocelyn walked up to the black lake, worrying about her brother, she wanted to practice her magic a little bit and was looking for a quiet place to do so, she walked without noticing three students already sitting there, when she looked up she stood still a little bit shocked. Luna, miss Gaunt and a student she didn't recognise were sitting there.What would Luna with miss Gaunt?

Jocelyn snapped out of her thoughts and bowed her head lightly towards miss Gaunt.

"H...ii.., miss Gaunt, Luna." Jocelyn nodded at the student she didn't know. Jocelyn was standing there a little bit awkward, she had to change her plans because she didn't want them to know she was afraid of fire.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:57 pm

"Hey Mila," Morana greeted the girl and looked at her. She new Jocelyn suffered a great loss lately, since she knew, well everything. "I am sorry for your loss," she said with kind smile. Truth was she wasn't sorry at all, She didn't really care and she completely understood that Amelia killed the boy just because he pissed her off. She heard few rumors from Wolfclaw students and her talent to put informations together made a good picture of what actually happened. But she knew the truth wouldn't help anything. Specialy not to get her snakes on her and Marvolo's side.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:33 am

Jocelyn looked from Luna to miss Gaunt, it was pretty weird to see them together but Jocelyn closed her eyes and opened them again, sighing. She hadn't seen many students since the loss of Archimedes.

Jocelyn looked at her shoes. "Thank you, miss Gaunt." Jocelyn looked at Luna and the girl she didn't know. "Hello, you must be new here, i'm Jocelyn.." She said forcing a small smile at the girl.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down