Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R) - Page 3 Empty Re: A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Stopping her abruptly, he motioned for her to not begin engaging in such acts before the conversation was dealt with, "He does? He has a very bad way of showing it," he snarled.

Back to top Go down

A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R) - Page 3 Empty Re: A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R)

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:21 pm

"I will talk to him Lon..he is my cousin my best friend. I wont part from him but I will ensure he knows where we stand and which wolf I belong too" she said firmly.

Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:09 pm

"You won't part from him?" he asked with a raise of his eyebrow his hand climbing up her body and grabbing her chin, "That is not your choice to make," he growled. "If Dremar decides to part from you, you will have no option but to accept," Lon chuckled dryly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:12 pm

Her body tensed as he held her chin tightly "he's my family but if he pushes me away i'll have to accept though it will break my heart" she said
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:20 pm

Grinning with satisfaction, he grabbed her hips, "Too bad I told him to leave you then," he teased his grip on her being too tight for her to be able to get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:23 pm

Her eyes widened and the evidence of heart break was there, dropping her eyes she felt her body tempeture lower from the pure sadness of the situation..he couldn't have..."P..please tell me you didn't" she whispered knowing if she tried to move he'd hurt her by accident.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Rolling his eyes he pressed his fingers into her with more force, "I dislike when you behave like a foolish child, yes I fucking did," he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:44 pm

She hid her pain best she could both physical and emotional. Looking up at him she said "if he heeds your wishes then I wont speak to him..." she cast her gaze to the side "Its as you wish my alpha, my love"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:03 pm

His claws made quick work of the rest of her clothes and his soon followed. Cutting her bandages open he reopened her wounds however in a way that wouldn't hurt like before, it would only make her lose blood, and gradually get weaker whilst he still held her in his lap, their bodies being bathed in her blood...

Blood Lust:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:07 pm

She straddled his lap her eyes wide her body barely feeling it as his claws opened her woods, blood rolled down her pale skin bathing them both she looked up at him, she'd never been this close to Lon before. Ricky awlways said it was too dangerous but it was something about the danger of him that attracted her. She returned to kissing his neck as she had before her hands on his back and shoulders, leaving her neck bare a subtle sign of her submission to his wishes.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Allowing his teeth to morph into Lon's true, sharper teeth he nibbled on her flesh before sucking her neck hungrily, rubbing himself against her heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:19 pm

She gasped feeling the fangs on her neck a moan leaving her lips, she ground against him, teasing his shaft with her moistening cave.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:23 pm

He laughed at her attempt to tease him and grabbed a breast roughly with one hand pulling her body down and impaling her with his length.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:30 pm

She cried out in pain as he impaled her, tears in the corners of her eyes, she knew he was bigger then ricky in this aspect but hadnt expected it to hurt so badly. He filled her and she burried her face in his shoulder whimpering for a moment then finally moving her hips.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Laying her in the bed on top of her wounds he pierced into her, his claws digging into her thighs as he pressed into them. "Now isn't Ricardo a better lover when he just lets go," he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:15 pm

She gasped as pleasure took full control over her body and its senses "Lon" she moaned his name her eyes shutting as she arched her spine to meet his thrusts the size of him stretching her and his claws piercing her flesh adding to the experience. She opened her eyes looking at him, his hard muscular body leaning over her she moaned again "Ricardo.."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Growling he bit into her flesh harshly sucking her blood and spitting it out afterwards, "I am only Lon," he frowned and to remind her of such thing, thrust himself into her once again, getting deeper than Ricardo or Malphas had ever gotten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:19 pm

As he entered parts of her she didnt know could be touched she screamed his name, and the only name she said was 'Lon'. She spread her legs wider, inviting him deeper into her body her muscles clenched around him she moaned looking up at him breathlessly she slid her fingers through the scruff of his hair "My Lon..my Alpha" she said pulling him to her she kissed him fiercely not dominating but with hunger and lust.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3