Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R) Empty A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Coming down the stairs of the dormitory Ricardo exhaled slowly as he laid eyes on Harry sitting with Chase, not bothering to ask about what they were talking about. He was glad Harry was friends with his girlfriend and never doubted his friend had no second int-... that scent. That powerful scent that was emanating from the sofa the other two gryffindors were sitting on, reminded him of himself and his father, Ricardo knew what this meant, another alpha was close. Approaching silently Harry and the couch were clear and then he set his eyes on Chase. He could smell another man, another wolf, another alpha on her. Grabbing her by her wrist, Ricardo bothered not to explain anything to Harry and dragged his girlfriend up to his dorm hurling her inside the room and closing the door behind them, locking it.

Back to top Go down

A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R) Empty Re: A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R)

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Chase laughed and ruffled Harry's hair knowing how much he hated it when she suddenly was whisked away by Ricky, "Ricky!? rick! RICARDO!" she called his name multiple times when the door was locked she stumbled into the room and turned her fists clenched absolutely fuming "What in hell's name has gotten into you!?"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R) Empty Re: A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:00 pm

Approaching her the hair around his body grew as well as his claws and his eyes rolled to the back of his head only to return a dark red. "You smell of another," Lon snarled dangerously, letting out huge growls as he approached, "How dare you betray me," he asked his tone showing that he would no doubt kill the girl if she didn't explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Chase's heart began to pound painfully in her chest "Betray you!?" she said still angry he could accuse her "I haven't betrayed you, either of you!" her fingers searched for her wand that she knew was on her hip, finding it she pulled it out and held it at her side "Another...oh my gods...Lon..Ricky no the other wolf you smell thats my cousin Dremar he's from Durmstrang I swear I didn't betray you" she backed away from him almost wishing she could jump out the window and live.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Roaring as she admitted there was another alpha in her life beside him Lon pounced at her his claws stabbing the wrist of the arm that held her wand, "So there is another," leaning down he sniffed her neck and lips, "Your skin, your clothes, your lips smell of him," he clenched his fists and more hair began growing all around his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:18 pm

She cried out in pain as blood came from her wrist and she dropped her wand she bared her neck hiding the tears "I kissed his cheek" she lied hoping he would go with it, she was terrified and didnt want her wolves attacking each other. "He's my cousin we've been best friends for years im sorry im sorry i didnt tell you"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:30 pm

His nose began morphing into Lon's and his chest began trying to rip through his shirt. Hurling her against the wall, Ricardo held her above him her feet off the ground with two fingers that latched around her chin, "Liar," he screamed and knocked her head against the wall and then back to his fingers, back and forth, "I demand to know the truth!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:35 pm

Chase screamed as she was thrown her tears came down faster "He kiss me" she sobbed softly "he kissed me....I pushed him away he was just being a jerk..Lon i'm sorry...im sorry lon...ricky im sorry"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:41 pm

"If that is the adulterated truth, why did you refuse to give it to me in the first place?" he inquired with a loud, air ravishing growl. Dragging his claws down her arm he slashed her skin and flesh open, before allowing her to fall to the floor, gripping the wall, his claws digging into it as he stared out the window...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:46 pm

She screamed in pain hitting the floor she held her bleeding arm she kept her head bowed her frame shaking "..because i don't want you to hurt him....a..and because for a second i didn't fight him...just for a moment..but i did i came to my senses quickly and pushed him away and laid down the law" she said looked up at him with tear streaked eyes. She had seen him in wolf form before..but this one was terrifying.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:54 pm

A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R) Tumblr_lg7emj1jOJ1qcw2r4o1_500

Staring at the moon Ricardo could feel the change coming he was wondering what the hell was going on he had taken the potion but it seemed that it had no effect what so ever as Lon completely took over. Hurling Chase away from the wall, Lon turned around and began approaching...

A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R) Tumblr_mmwxswqXXV1spuxxqo1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:37 am

She hit the ground hard her blood staining the wood paneled floors, turning on her side she struggled to slowly get to her feet she took a cowering step away "L.Lon please.." she said softly "I love you Lon dont hurt me please"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:24 am

Lon did not care at the moment and although in the depths of his mind and heart Ricardo was trying to reach out for him to stop this time he was unsure it would happen. The wolf's hand was shoved roughly into the ground and he ripped part of the wood away, hurling it at Chase before pouncing towards her. ...LON! DON'T!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:40 am

Chase's eyes widened as the wolf dove towards her, tossing her body to the side she rolled springing to her feet. Running for the door she grabbed the handle and found it stuck, her wand now back in her hand she tried a charm and it failed. She held her wand out ready to defend herself despite the fear in her veins "Lon..." she said her voice shaking she began to move to the other side of the room "Ricky help me please I love you, please Lon listen to me."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Lon blocked her way and inside his mind chuckled at her foolishness. What good would a wand do against him? Pouncing towards her his arms extended so if she tried to run he'd snatch her and his legs were ready to dig into the ground and stop should she try to roll under him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:17 pm

"STUPEFY!" she yelled the spell flashing out and bouncing off the wolf uselessly "Bombarda!"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Holding out his hand Lon crushed the spell and landed on top of the girl pinning her to the floor, and smelling her all over. She was his he knew that however he was going to rip the smell off her. Digging his nails into her back he began tearing her skin off her, along with the smell of the other alpha...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:42 pm

she shut her eyes the pain eliciting small whimpers as she went limp her hot blood flooding around them. "Lon' she said weakly 'p..please stop...' she opened her eyes her dark orbs now darkening from pain. 'y..your killing me...'
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:55 pm

Arriving at the common room he was sleeping in Dremar found a worried Harry trying to budge the door to his room open, "Harry?" Dremar asked, and Harry turned to look at him, "Bigby! Help! Ricardo and Chase are alone and I heard his wolf growl," Harry explained but the Big Bad Wolf needed not to hear another word after Chase exited the chosen one's lips. Waking Amarog up Dremar exploded through the door and ripped Lon from his cousin with a lariat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:00 pm

chase shut her eyes ready for her lover to kill herwhen suddenly the door slammed open. she heard a rawr and without warning Lon was gone, she struggled to sit up the pain agonizing she picked herself up on her elbows then to sit up. 'dre!' she cried out her voice pained 'dre!, amarog! dont hurt him!'
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Shoving his claws into Lon's muzzle he kicked the other wolf off his feet stabbing him repeatedly until he was down. Retracting his claws and hair, Dremar's eyes rolled to the back of his head and returned to normal, "It's okay I'm completely in control," he said as he stomped on Lon's head, knocking him out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:06 pm

she watched him take down her mate with a pained expression. 'thank you so much dremar' she said raising her eyes to her tall cousin 'i owe you my life, both of you..' slowly she stood and almost fell over in pain. reaching for harry's bed she took one of his hoodies and slid it on wincing in pain. 'h..help me to the hospital' she asked.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Kissing her forehead Dremar nodded at Harry whom instantly nodded back. Wrapping his arms around Chase Harry helped her exit the room "Bigby, take care of Ricky," Harry nearly pleaded and Dremar silently sighed but decided to help the lone wolf. Taking a bottle of wolfsbane from his coat he took out the cork and forced Ricardo to drink, "That ought to help somewhat," he mused as he watched Harry close the door and take Chase away...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:03 pm

Chase leaned heavilly into her friend and let him guide her to the hospital wing, Sibyl, one of the healers who attended to Lady Morgan swooped down on them in seconds taking chase from Harry the second she saw blood. Forgoing modesty she laid on the hospital bed on her stomach, holding Harry's hand while the healer pulled splinters, fabrics nails and dead skin from her back squeezing his hand till dawn filled the wing.

Chase slept all day the wounds healing under multiple layers of poultice and bandages. By nightfall she was ready to leave the injuries now sensitive angry red scars on her back though her arm remained bandaged. Dressing in Harry's now clean hoodie and a pair of school pajama pants she ate dinner in the hospital wing. Getting up she left when Sibyl released her and walked to gryffindor the hood if harry's sweatshirt pulled up. Slipping into the dorms she walked up to the boys wing, seeing the door had been repaired she opened the door to ricky's room hoping he'd be alone.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:19 pm

"And that's when I left for Durmstrang," Dremar explained as he helped Ricardo sit up and gave him some soup, "Was I really shaking that much?" Ricardo asked the older boy regarding to when he woke up, "Bro you looked like a fucking vibrator, jesus," he shook his head and pat his shoulder before looking to the side. Nodding his head he walked by Chase and winked before walking out... "Hey," Ricardo whispered as he placed the soup back in his nightstand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next