Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Death is my friend...Would you like to meet him? (Vanessa)

2 posters

Go down

Death is my friend...Would you like to meet him? (Vanessa) Empty Death is my friend...Would you like to meet him? (Vanessa)

Post by Artemis Black Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:39 am

Artemis shifted back into her human form, pulling on some shorts and a tank top whilst wolves surrounded her, curious at the strange being that was once in the same form as them. Stroking their heads, she pulled on some boots and then her claw gauntlets. Ever since the 'fight' with the wolfclaws, she had been seething in anger, wanting to kill something immediately. Looking up at the sky, she narrowed her eyes to find it was not a full moon. Running through the trees soundlessly, she climbed up one and saw someone walking into the forest which caused Artemis to immediately tense as they entered her territory.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Death is my friend...Would you like to meet him? (Vanessa) Empty Re: Death is my friend...Would you like to meet him? (Vanessa)

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:41 am

Vanessa had heard about the "Forbidden Forest". She wasnt sure why it was so forbidden. It wasnt even that scary. She heard a rustle up ahead and instantly turned toward the sound, "Whos there!?" She shouted. She wasnt scared. Just hoping for a fight of some sort.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Death is my friend...Would you like to meet him? (Vanessa) Empty Re: Death is my friend...Would you like to meet him? (Vanessa)

Post by Artemis Black Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:45 am

Artemis bit back a laugh, looking around for a moment before jumping right behind Vanessa, soundless. Thanks to the darkness, she ran through the trees, scratching her claws along them causing marks. Whistling loudly, the sound of paws hitting the ground resounded and the bushes rustled at the sudden movement. ''Shouldn't of come here, little one...'' Artemis howled just like a wolf and hung from a tree branch just above Vanessa but the moment the girl would look up, she wouldn't be there but right behind her.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:48 am

Vanessa looked up toward the sound and saw nothing. But when she turned around, she came face to face with Little Artemis. "Well, if it isnt the little Lizard." She knew the Slytherin house symbol was a snake. But this girl didnt deserve to be called a snake. She was barely a little gecko. "Maybbe you shouldnt have come out here little girl." She growled softly and reached for her wand
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:10 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes at the 'nickname' as if it was supposed to be a bad thing to be called. Seeing her reach for her wand, wolves stepped forward and growled, snapping their large teeth as they drooled at the prospect of having some new meat. ''You don't know these forests, bitch. Never know what could come and get ya...'' She hissed, scratching her metal claws together as if she was about to carve meat.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:12 pm

"You dont know what I could do to you." She growled and stepped closer to the pack of wolves. They were nothing like Noku. But dogs were dogs. She laughed and picked up a stick, "So, my guess is your a wolf. Wanna play fetch, dog?"
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Artemis chuckled, darkness lacing it in thickness. ''And you don't know half of the things that i do, bitch.'' She said, staring at the wolves who backed away once. Raising her eyebrow at the girls observation, she did not feel threatened at the fact she knew what she was. She just felt even more amused. ''I'd like to use your bones to play fetch with.'' She growled, disappearing into the darkness and appearing behind Vanessa again, snapping the stick in her hand. ''Sticks are far too brittle.'' Artemis growled into her ear, snapping her teeth together in a threatening tone.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:25 pm

"I won a dog like you. Little Noku. Hes a beagle. You are no more threatening than he is." She laughed and ruffled the girls hair before climbing up the tree. "What are you gonna do to me, little one? Kill me?" She laughed and twirled her wand in her hand. She would kill the girl if she had to. Claim self defense.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:33 pm

''Oh boy...You really have no fucking idea who you're messing with.'' Artemis shouted, her blood boiling with uncontrollable rage and in an instant, was in the tree with Vanessa, her hand around her throat and her other hand gripping the girls wand. ''I can make your deaths slow and painful, witch.'' She hissed, the claws of her gauntlet pressing down on the girls neck causing some specks of blood.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:34 pm

Vanessa laughed and pushed the girl of her. She jumped out of the tree and landed perfectly on her feet. She wiped the blood off of her neck and licked it off her finger. "Yummy. Thanks for the snack." She shot a stunning spell at the girl and laughed.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:41 pm

Artemis grabbed onto a branch, spinning around it which caused her to dodge the spell with ease. Letting go off the branch, in mid spin, she flung herself to the floor and landed with a bent knee and one outstretched leg which she swung underneath Vanessa so she fell over.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 pm

Vanessa screamed as her head hit the ground. She groaned before getting back to her feet. She aimed her wand at Artemis and shouted, "Confundus!" She started to run towards the castle, to get away. She didnt want to be expelled from Wolfclaw for killing a student.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Artemis smirked at the scream and the moment Vanessa casted the spell, a wolf jumped forward and took the hit. This angered her even more. Sprinting after Vanessa, she jumped into the air and shifted in one smooth motion into a wolf but thankfully the girl did not see because of the other wolves running with her. Snapping her mighty jaws, she pounced on Vanessa's back and dug her claws into her shoulders, letting her hot breath coat the bitches face.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:55 pm

Vanessa squirmed underneath the dog and screamed for help. She punched the dog in the snout and pushed it off of her. She ran harder and finally saw the castle. She sighed in relief and ran towards it. She would be reporting this to both Dumbledore and her own headmistress immediately.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:58 pm

Snarling at the girl, Falkas (What Artemis calls herself in wolf form) padded back into the forest with the need to hunt. She did not care what the girl said, no one would believe her for the wolves are known to harmless unless attacked first.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down