Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R) - Page 2 Empty Re: A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R)

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:03 pm

Chase leaned heavilly into her friend and let him guide her to the hospital wing, Sibyl, one of the healers who attended to Lady Morgan swooped down on them in seconds taking chase from Harry the second she saw blood. Forgoing modesty she laid on the hospital bed on her stomach, holding Harry's hand while the healer pulled splinters, fabrics nails and dead skin from her back squeezing his hand till dawn filled the wing.

Chase slept all day the wounds healing under multiple layers of poultice and bandages. By nightfall she was ready to leave the injuries now sensitive angry red scars on her back though her arm remained bandaged. Dressing in Harry's now clean hoodie and a pair of school pajama pants she ate dinner in the hospital wing. Getting up she left when Sibyl released her and walked to gryffindor the hood if harry's sweatshirt pulled up. Slipping into the dorms she walked up to the boys wing, seeing the door had been repaired she opened the door to ricky's room hoping he'd be alone.

Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R) - Page 2 Empty Re: A true friend stabs you in the front, but it seems that the knife, my love, is in my back (Chase, R)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:19 pm

"And that's when I left for Durmstrang," Dremar explained as he helped Ricardo sit up and gave him some soup, "Was I really shaking that much?" Ricardo asked the older boy regarding to when he woke up, "Bro you looked like a fucking vibrator, jesus," he shook his head and pat his shoulder before looking to the side. Nodding his head he walked by Chase and winked before walking out... "Hey," Ricardo whispered as he placed the soup back in his nightstand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Chase lowered the hood nodding to her cousin as he left "So I see you met Dre" she said her voice was hoarse from screaming in pain all night. She wondered if Harry had any headaches "if it wasn't for him I'd be dead"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:30 pm

Ricardo sighed and nodded, staring right at her as Dremar closed the door behind them, "I don't know what happened... I wanted to talk to you but Lon, Lon exploded. I took the potion but it didn't work..." he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Her jaw tight her hands shaking she unzipped the hoodie and dropped it the bandage visible now and some of her scars that wrapped around to her front. Gripping her loose t-shirt she took it off, wearing no bra beneath her clothing thanks to the pain. She walked towards ricky, her eyes were alert her hands tightshe stopped a few steps from the bed and turned sweapping her hair over one shoulder, her entire back was mutilated. Giant angry red thick scars crossed along the right and left halves, even her face suffered but her back was the most shocking. She didn't move she just stood there showing her wolf his work.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:39 pm

Resting his head in his hands he closed his eyes after taking the sight of all the scars into his head... "Great, send me on a guilt trip and make him satisfied..." Ricardo sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:43 pm

She took a deep breath turning she took Ricky's hand and forced him to look at her, she placed his fingers on part of the scar that curled over her shoulder forcing the rough skin of his fingers to feel it. She held his face in her free hand "Ricardo" she breathed his name softly "I signed up for this, I knew what I was doing when I fell in love with a werewolf" she let his hand fall and slid the hoodie over her shoulders covering herself she reached for him her eyes strong serious her tone though was severe "Dont you dare blame yourself. I chose you Ricardo Lupin, and I even Chose that wolf who lives within you, I chose Lon. He hurt me, you hurt me. But i chose this life. Its okay..we'll get through it" she smiled now taking his and nuzzling it "I love you Ricky"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:08 pm

He sat her on his knee, closing his eyes for a moment before staring right back at her, delving into her soul, "He thinks you love him. Why wouldn't you though, he's amazing," Ricardo sighed, referring to Dremar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:11 pm

She leaned into his chest and allowed his fierce gaze to search her eyes as she looked back unflinching in his arms "I do love Dremar" she said smilingly softly "but like a sister loves a brother, growing up neither of us had siblings, I was a baby when Mum brought me home, we lived together back then and Dre and I only had each other. We were and still are best friends. I love him deeply Ricardo but not in the way he may think or want. I love you."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Her words forced Lon to tremble slightly in the back of Ricardo's mind which in turn made the gryffindor grin cheekily. "Are you sure?" he asked the last word coming out in Lon's more gravelly tough tone however he had good intentions and did not wish to harm her anymore.

Last edited by Ricardo Lupin on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:22 am

Her body stiffened as she heard Lon's growl and the sour taste of fear invaded her senses but she nodded coaching her body to relax "Yes I am sure" she said reaching to touch ricky's jaw she ran a nail down the hard bone "I love you, and only you. Dremar and Amarog are my brothers" she leaned up her lips gently brushing against his "Ricardo and Lon...are my lovers.." she kissed him again "My Mate." she'd never called him her mate but she felt the significance of the word in her soul she knew what it meant to a wolf and if anything she knew this was the wolf she belonged too.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:27 am

Hugging her carefully, Ricardo nuzzled her wrapping his arms around her strongly letting a possessive growl erupt from his throat. "Lon wants to apologize," he whispered into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:08 am

Every bone in her body wanted to say no but she couldnt allow herself to be ruled by fear especially with her wolf, she nodded kissing ricky's lips softly "he can come apologize then" she said.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Ricardo flipped the switch in his mind, one of the rare times he actually could do so, and Lon took over their body his grip on his girlfriend growing harsher however not as much as before. Leaning in he nuzzled her, his claws extending from the tip of his fingers however not slashing her only lightly caressing her skin, "First time we go that far," he said referring to him and Ricardo as we instead of I. They were two different people after all... different beasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:44 am

She whimpered her eyes flashing fearfully moving from his claws darting between his hand and her wolf. For a moment her heart beat accelerated and fear was clearly shown on her face and in her eyes and she tensed her breathing sharp. Biting her lip she slammed her eyes shut and slowly untensed each muscle opening her eyes she leaned heavily into her wolf's arms, she nuzzled his neck and kissed his jaw before nuzzling his nose. She let her bare skin press against his sharp claws as she ran her much duller nails down his strong arms. Her heart beat slowly to the point it beat to the same tempo as his she knew she was safe for a moment she didn't but she knew in her heart of hearts she was nothing but safe in his arms. She looked up into ricky's eyes that had turned amber with the control of the wolf and knew she was now looking into the eyes of Lon, she gazed back at her wolf her eyes full of love and trust. "I'm sorry.." she whispered.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:45 am

He continued to caress her nuzzling her as he waited for a response, in that moment he was being patient because he knew she was most likely afraid, frightened, or worse, terrified. When she finally answered Ricardo let out a sigh of relief however Lon did not do the same and instead just looked at her curiously, "We only betrayed each other once... don't do it again," Lon growled barely above a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:42 am

His voice reverbrated through her ears to her soul "Never again" she said touching the strong line of his jaw and pressed her forhead to his but then she leaned back tilting her head to the side ever so slightly her dark hair falling away from her neck. "Yours. Both of yours. Only."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:02 pm

He leaned down and kissed her neck sucking on her tender flesh carefully so he didn't hurt her even more than he already had, "I wish you could be part of my pack as more than just my mate," he nuzzled Chase growling as customary as his scent began muffling Dremar's...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:31 pm

She leaned into his soft kisses moaning gently she curled into his chest "So do i" she confessed "i..i..i wish you would turn me.." she looked at her lap her cheeks flushing dark scarlet embarrassed at her confession.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Petting her as if she was already his little wolf Lon chuckled, "Ricardo does not like the idea one bit," he said shaking his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:29 pm

She scowled a bit looking up into Lon's eyes "Do you like it?" she whispered softly.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:32 pm

His lips morphed into a dark grin, "You... can say that," he growled possessively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:36 pm

She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him close to her she kissed his lips pressing hers to his, she clung to him moving to kiss his jaw she looked into his eyes biting her lip gently "Lon" she whispered softly moving to nuzzle his neck "I love being covered in your marks...so everyone knows you own me.." her tone was soft and seductive "perhaps one day i'll be like you.."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:33 pm

His hands stopped caressing her for a moment, "Everyone?" he inquired growling darkly reminding her that although he was sorry for what he had done earlier he had yet to forget Dremar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:55 pm

She pulled back and nodded "Yes even Dre knows you own me..even Amarog knows..the scars you gave me..though it was wrong of you to hurt me...will serve to only enforce that" she slid the hoodie back off her shoulders bearing her flesh to him she leaned in to her wolf kissing his lips.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Stopping her abruptly, he motioned for her to not begin engaging in such acts before the conversation was dealt with, "He does? He has a very bad way of showing it," he snarled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:21 pm

"I will talk to him Lon..he is my cousin my best friend. I wont part from him but I will ensure he knows where we stand and which wolf I belong too" she said firmly.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next