Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Two of a Kind (Draco) (R)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Two of a Kind (Draco) (R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two of a Kind (Draco) (R)

Post by Draco Malfoy Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:51 pm

"it reflects the one who created it" he said with a small smile "your quite an artist miss carrow" she was so beautiful and as the fire light kissed her features he couldn't help but be in awe of her innocent beauty, unconciously he pushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear lost in thought of this small beauty he had found purely by accident.

Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:09 pm

His compliment of her brought a pink flush to her cheeks. She was an artist, and not just like her father called her, it seemed. "Thanks, Draco," she said shyly, dropping her eyes to her hands that she was wringing together from absentminded nervousness. At his touch when he moved a stray lock of hair from her face, Faye looked back up at him. Normally, she would pull away, but she stayed still and let him tuck it behind her ear. Feeling her heart nearly skip at the gesture, Faye found herself lost in his captivating eyes once more. But, just as suddenly as she was lost, she came back to herself. Getting up, she moved to the fireplace and hugged her arms around her petite frame, watching the fire dance before her. "My father calls me an artist, too..." she said simply. Being called an artist in something other then death and blood had unnerved her, and she didn't know why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Looking over at her he sighed "I've met your father" he said "Amycus is friends with my Unc-my father. I his repuation and what he must expect of you." he got too his feet and joined her by the fire, standing in front of her he slid a hand to her back and the other one cupped her chin forcing her to look at him "Let me show you that you can be exactly what he expects and you can love it" he purred seductively his thumb stroking her chin "let me show you that you are powerful..and you have nothing to fear.."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Draco knowing her father wasn't surprising. Lots of wizards and witches knew of him and his reputation and what the name Carrow meant to the world. He was just one more that would see her as weak, different, unneeded... When he moved to stand in front of her, she didn't bring her eyes to meet him until she felt him raise her chin to look at him. The heat from his hand on her back sent a small tingle up her spine as she listened to what he offered her. Faye realized she liked his touch. It was powerful and gentle at the same time. Swallowing, she unknowingly pressed into his touch on her cheek and whispered, "How will you do that, Draco?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:21 pm

"I'll guide you" he said leaning into her further "Show you the beauty you have yet to see..." he pressed his lips to hers gently claiming a kiss from her mouth. He drew back gauging her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:28 pm

Freezing as he leaned in to her and took a kiss from her lips, Faye felt a heat like she had never felt before glow within her. As he pulled back and watched her, Faye held perfectly still as her mind raced. After several moments, she closed her eyes tight and pulled away, backing up several steps and hugging her arms around her. What was he doing, saying? This... This couldn't be... "No... No, my father and cousins guide me. I've see the art they make and have made some myself, but it's not the same. You can't guide me..." she said her voice near shattering as she spoke, the fears from her past screaming loud and clear in her bright eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:31 pm

He saw her alarm and reached for her rigid frame "Faye, Faye darling" he pulled her into his strong arms silently thankful she was so small and slight. "Shh..shh..its okay..whats not the same..talk to me" he stroked her hair his deep voice soothing. Scooping her up he carried her to the couch and sat down laying a blanekt over them both he slid her shoes off her feet and cradled her. "Shh your safe..just tell me...tell me evetything...why are you so scared?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:46 pm

As he reached for her, Faye shied away even further, fighting him and yet not. When Draco's strong around surrounded her, pulling her in tight to his strong chest, the fight in her nearly washed away. It was strange but in his arms, she felt safe, but how could she be safe when he could cast he away like she had been cast away before? He would, she was sure of it. Pressing weakly against him, silent tears began to run down her cheeks as he held her fast and begged for her to explain. "It just is..." she nearly sobbed, anger and frustration coloring her words. As he picked her up and moved them to the sofa, removing her shoes and covering them with one of the blankets her vision had created, Faye didn't know what to do. She was so conflicted with fears of the past, present, and future, so consumed with ideas that tainted her against getting close to anyone. Resting her head against his shoulder, Faye tried to find the words to tell him what he asked. Gradually, she told him...

Faye told him about how her own mother didn't want her and left her without a word at her father's house, how he hadn't even known about her until that moment. She told how everyone expects her to be just like the other Carrows and though she tries, she never measures up. She told how she took her only friend's life in her kitchen under the direction of her father, and while she felt empowered, she was now alone. She only trusted four people in the whole world: her father, her uncle, and her cousins, Darius and Magnus, for the simple reason they hadn't cast her out. Even with all her shortcomings and being so incredibly different, she was still family, still a Carrow, and one day she would be just like them. But, here she was, 13 years of age, and didn't have the strength, blood lust, or skill that they had, that they had been trying to help her achieve. The only one she didn't feel like she'd disappointed was Darius, but their relationship was so drastically different from the rest of the family. By the end of her story, Faye had cried herself quiet. Draco's shirt was damp with her tears, but he never once interrupted her as she spoke, never moved his arms from holding her safe and secure. Now, all she could do was wait for him to understand and cast her aside...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:39 pm

He listened quietly holding her tightly, as she finished speaking he kissed the top of her head. "Your not alone" he said his voice rumbling "i've got you now i wont let you go, you wont be alone again"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:00 am

Feeling the kiss on the top of her head, Faye was confused. Why wasn't he letting her go? Why wasn't he casting her aside? ...you wont be alone again... At that, Faye pushed away from Draco, slipping from his lap and putting her feet on the floor. "Yes, I will. I will-" she said and was cut short as her foot got caught in the blanket he had covered them in and she fell suddenly, landing on her hip. Scooting away, she turned her eyes still filled with fear on him. "No one wants me. Or if they do, it's only for a short time. Why would you be any different?" Faye asked him, a touch of darkness that would make Darius and her father smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:03 am

He shook his head slowly "Do you wish to be alone? go ahead then push me away. look at me with those eyes filled with fear tell me i am nothing special that i am not good enough. go ahead i see the words on your lips" his voice was harsh "speak them, emulate every person who looks down on me, why am i different? because i understand and i choose to look past your differences but if you rather i go-" he stood straightening his button down shirt "then i will"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:14 am

Pulling her knees up at his harsh words, Faye shook her head. "I don't want to be..." she whispered. What was wrong with her? Here was someone that was offering to stay with her, offering to make sure she wasn't alone, someone who understood, and she was pushing him away. Why? Faye did it because so far, everyone had been the same. No one had been different. As he got up and made to leave, Faye at first thought to just let him go, it wouldn't be the first time someone left her... But, then something in her cried out to stop him. Something in his last words struck her like none other then he had said. ...if you rather I go... then I will... If she rather he go. If she wanted him to... But, she didn't. Quickly getting to her feet, Faye quickly moved to him and wrapped her arms around him from behind, resting her head against his back. "Don't... I don't want you to go... Draco, I'm... I'm sorry..." she said in a broken voice, "Stay. Please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:16 am

His body went rigid but he relaxed a bit placing his hands on hers "you've had a shitty life, i've had a shitty life, so fucking what? why let it define us when we could define ourselves and embrace what makes us different."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:24 am

His touch on her small hands sent a feeling of warmth up her arms, much like this other touches had before. Nodding, Faye whispered, "I like that idea, Draco. Embrace what makes us different, and not let the past dictate how we are to be... I'm sorry for assuming you are like everyone else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:26 am

Turning he looked down at her "i'm not like everyone else i have the power to love you" he growled softly before kissing her lips lightly leaving room for her to run.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 am

Looking into his eyes, the fear that had filled hers only moments ago was far less now thanks to the words he had spoken to her. "Love me?" she echoed his words as he leaned in and kissed her, again. As he pulled back, a small part of her said to run, to leave because he wasn't going to love her. But, instead of listening to it, she stayed. Reaching up, Faye brushed her lips against his, kissing him for the first time, resting her hands against his chest. For once, Faye actually believed his words, that he could love her. That someone, other than family, could love her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:36 am

Taking her actions as a sign he pulled her close and slipped a hand in her hair and kissed her again this time with more firmness his tongue running along her lips seeking entrance.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:41 am

As Draco pulled her closer to him, Faye did not react as she had before. Her lean body stayed relaxed at his touch, unconsciously pressing into his strong form, and as his hand slipped into her hair, she felt a tingle run down her spin at the pleasant touch. Feeling his tongue run along her lips, she hesitated for only a few moments before slowly parting them, granting him entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:42 am

Gently he slid his tongue into her mouth tasting her, picking her up he sat them both back on the couch placing her on his lap straddling him. He held her close as he ran his tongue around her mouth kissing her slowly his hands resting on her hips.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:52 am

Letting her tongue dance against his, Faye linked her fingers around the back of his neck as he lifted her, taken them both back to the sofa. Settling herself on his lap, straddling him, she reciprocated his tender kiss, venturing to taste his mouth as he did hers. Slowly becoming more and more comfortable with him, Faye's hands slipped slowly from his neck, down his shoulders to his chest, her fingers resting against the top buttons of his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:53 am

Emboldened he slip his hand up to her breast grasping it over her shirt as he kissed her he expertly rolled her nipple between his fingers.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:05 am

Breaking the kiss as a small gasp escaped her lips when Draco's hand found her breast and teased her nipple. Faye bit her lower lip as she looked at Draco, her trust in him growing with each passing moment. Reaching up, she slowly slid out of her robe and undid the buttons of her shirt or him. Returning her hands to his shirt, Faye undid the top few buttons of his shirt and leaned in, kissing his jaw and down his neck, nuzzling him as she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:07 am

His hands undid the rest of the buttons and he slid them up her torso under her bra caressing her smooth warm breasts he groaned softly as he touched her.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:06 am

As his hands finished undoing the buttons of his shirt, Faye let her hands slide up his chest and shoulders, causing his shirt to fall down his arms. His touch beneath her bra caused her breath to hitch slightly as she let her own shirt fall to the floor on top of her robe. Allowing her instincts to take over, her hips slowly began to move in a gentle grind against him as she cupped the back of his head and jaw, arching her back slightly into his touch and looking deeply into his eyes. With a playful smile, she claimed his lip in a gentle but burning kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:51 pm

He groaned with pleasure at her touches "Faye" he whispered huskily, running his nails down her back he pulled her closer "Please...be mine..."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:48 am

Her name in that husky tone made Faye shiver as his nails from down her near bare back. Pressing herself to him as he held her close, she paused as his question, his plea. Leaning back, she rested her hands on his shoulders and looked into his hard eyes that seemed to have softened. Contemplating her answer, she swallowed softly. "Yours? You mean like yours.....your girl?" she asked tenderly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2