Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Two of a Kind (Draco) (R)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Two of a Kind (Draco) (R) Empty Two of a Kind (Draco) (R)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:39 am

Faye watched as a small group of Slytherins walked by, giggling about the latest gossip. She wanted to join them, or really have a group of friends at all, but she was to afraid of being let go and not wanted. In fact, she was sure that she wasn't wanted by them anyways. She was a freak. The only Carrow in history that wasn't actually a Carrow. No matter how hard she tried, she still wasn't there. Her father, uncle, and cousins were helping, but her progress was so slow. They were like what Carrows were supposed to be like, and she was light years behind all of them. What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she get it?

Sitting down heavily and setting her books aside, Faye sighed and rested her head in her hands. "What's the matter, doll? Something got your panties in a twist?" she heard a male voice ask from across the hall. Looking up, she replied, "Nothing. I'm fine." The 5th year Gryffindor stepped from the shadows and leaned against one of the many pillars and gave her a slow and deliberate look over before replying, "Mmmmm.... Yes, you are, doll. Yes you are. Tell me, you seem like you need a change of pace. I could show you a good time." Faye's red flags went up as the hair on the back of her neck stood up. Picking up her books, she got to her feet and quickly made her way to go. "Pretty sure I don't need your help there. And, really, I was just leaving," she told the boy as she went to leave before he grabbed her arm firmly, "Let go!" Slamming her into the wall, making her drop her books, he pressed himself against her. "No. Now stop. You're the freaky Carrow right? I have nothing to worry about with you," he said copping a feel on her small chest while his other hand remained planted on the wall. Reaching for her wand, he grabbed her wrist, bending it to make her drop her wand, "None of that, doll. Trust me, you will like this..."

Faye let out a cry for anyone to hear as his hands drifted all over her body, coming to rest on her ass as he rubbed his arousal against her. "GET OFF!" she yelled at him, trying to shove him off. SMACK! "Quiet, little bitch. You follow my orders now," he growled after striking her hard and began kissing her neck and undoing her tie and shirt.

Back to top Go down

Two of a Kind (Draco) (R) Empty Re: Two of a Kind (Draco) (R)

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am

Draco left left class with the team, walking away from the rest of the team who as usual didn;'t notice his departure. As he made his way down the hall he heard "Get off!" followed by a smack, turning the corner he barely could see a pretty brunette beneath a much larger gryffindor. His lips curled darkly as he reached into his robe for his favorite knife. He sprinted down the hall and slid the knife nicely into the boy's ribs "She said get off." he growled darkly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:03 am

"OW! What the fuck, man!" the Gryffindor snapped, as he tried to draw a breath. "This doesn't concern you, Malfoy..." he growled and coughed, spitting out a small amount of blood. Malfoy? Faye looked at the blonde that had come to tell the brute to get off her, and her breath caught in her throat at the sight of him. Seeing a window of opportunity, Faye, brought her knee up, nailing him hard in the groin and dropping him to his knees. "You bitch, Carrow. You are going to pay for that. You both are," he groaned through clenched teeth. "No, YOU don't get to touch me again," Faye growled back, her heart pounding with adrenaline from what could have just happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:16 pm

Draco swung his leg across the gryffindor's torso crushing it into his ribs his foot hooking so a rib cracked. Spittle of blood spewed from his mouth freely.

Two of a Kind (Draco) (R) Tumblr_n6ieqnHvQ21rvb0spo1_400

As the gryffindor groaned and spat blood and profanities he muttered "I should fuck that girl's mouth raw teach you who the man is here you fucking bastard" Draco's eyes widened and he grabbed the boy by his hair "I dare you to speak like that again" he snarled bringing his knee up crashing it into the side of his head.

Two of a Kind (Draco) (R) Tumblr_n5ox5o4qJd1tqjxj5o1_400

Taking two steps back Draco smirked darkly, raising a leg he kicked the gryffindor upside the face with his foot landing squarely in the jaw, the boy fell to the floor spitting three teeth and blood along with it.

Two of a Kind (Draco) (R) FPNFGqA

Draco laughed as the boy struggled to move "Now that we have finished that nasty bussines, I have one last thing to do to make sure you received my message" his voice was as cold as the steel in his hand, he yanked the boy's hand forward and carved the letter F into the back of. Blood pool on the cool stones beneath him and he cackled "Now, that should remind you to never lay hands on a woman like that ever again..oh and before you look at Miss Carrow ever again make sure your worth enough to lick the shit off her shoes. Apologize. Now."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:07 am

Faye backed into the wall as Draco took care of the Gryffindor. She didn't understand why he was doing this, but, deep down, she was glad he had stepped in. The older boy, when all was said and done, lay on the ground, glaring daggers at the blonde, blood trickling out of his mouth a pool forming under her now marked hand. Apologize... Now... For several moments, the boy simply looked up at Draco, breathing heavily and growling softly. "I don't know why you give a rat's about her. She's nothing but a defect to her family name..." the boy spat. Faye's brow furrowed darkly, her jaw set tight, at his harsh words. As if she didn't already feel that way, now someone had to go and verbally say what she already felt was true.

Turning his head to look at her, Faye was proud of the damage that Draco had reaked on him. "I'm sorry," the boy said simply, and while she knew he didn't mean it at all, she tipped her head in a slight nod to him. Struggling to get to his feet, the Gryffindor groaned as he left the corridor, using the wall for support...

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:49 pm

Using his wand he vanished the blood and used his robe to clean his knife. "Don't listen to him" he said after a few moments of silence "your a Carrow, not a defect not a defect in the least."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Picking up her books, and tossing her head to get her hair from her face, Faye popped a hip and looked at the blonde boy. "No, he's right. Everyone thinks that," she murmured darkly. As Draco cleaned his blade, she couldn't help but ask, "Why'd you help me? I had it under control." Faye knew she didn't and hadn't, but, after what happened the previous Christmas and Magnus had to come to her rescue much like Draco had, the last thing she wanted was to admit she was weak and unable to be fierce like her name said she should be.

Last edited by Faye Carrow on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:03 pm

"A man should never harm a woman" he said a soft growl on his voice "you could have had it under control but i would have still had to beat that disgusting pig senseless" his eyes swept over her glad to see she was unharmed "are you ok?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:12 pm

His growl and glimmer of chivalric values made a small smile touch her lips. It was nice to hear that he believed that a man shouldn't act as the Gryffindor had. Nodding she looked away, "I'm fine. Thank you, Draco. Guess, I was lucky you passed by..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Smiling a bit he nodded "its no problem...besides i know how it feels...im not the text book definition of a malfoy now am i?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Bringing her bright eyes up to the older boy, Faye thought about what he said about not being like the other Malfoys. From what she knew of them...he was right. "But, you're a closer fit then I am. At least your wanted. At least people don't look at you like some bug that needs to be squished quickly without a second thought because you don't fit the cookie-cutter that is your line," she said simply, unsure why she was bleeding her soul and all this pain to this boy that she only knew from passing and being in the same house as he was. There was....something about him....

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:52 am

Draco took a cigar from his pocket and lit it easily, placing it to his lips he took a drag of it enjoying the smoke "My father died a traitor to his people and his family" he leaned his broad shoulders against the wall his blonde hair falling in his eyes "The man who raised me...my uncle whom i do call Father never saw me as good enough, i had to measure up to be like my brother Nathanial. but i never made it" he knocked some ash onto the floor and looked at her his icey eyes piercing hers "Trust me, the bitches in this school try to squish me too, i'm a malfoy so far only in name"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:02 am

Brushing her heair away from her face as Draco lit up and leaned against the wall near her, telling of the hardships in his growing up and here that seemed to match her own more than she would have expected, Faye was surprised. As his eyes pierced her own, she felt a warmth beginning to grow in the pit of her stomach. What it was all about, she didn't have a clue. Several moments passed as she internalized what he told her before she spoke. "Seems... We're more alike then I thought," she said softly, looking away. "My mother didn't want me. She just up and leaves me on my dad's doorstep with the only answer being that she didn't want me anymore..." Faye began telling with a small sigh. Not many knew about this part of her life, and normally she wouldn't have told anyone. But, normally, she wasn't talking to someone that, in a sense, understood what she was feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:29 am

"Those are the kind of people I kill" he said coldly as he smoked "you don't just abandon a child. My mother decided she wanted me only when it came to getting on my dad's bad side. She tried to take me just to spite him after she abandoned me years ago." he smirked darkly "I don't have to worry about anymore." putting out the cigar he placed it carefully in a metal tin and slid it into his robe pocket. "Classes have long since started so lets go enjoy the quiet." he held out his arm as he looked down at her a classic malfoy smirk on his lips, both charming and dangerous.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:39 am

Faye was a little shocked that Draco had been abandoned as well. He really didn't seem like one who would have been. He was an artist, too, it seemed, since he mentioned ending the lives of those that would simply up and leave a child for no reason other then they wanted to. As he extended an arm for her to take, Faye hesitated. Instead of taking his arm, she hugged her books tighter to her chest and nodded in acceptance of his offer. "Where did you have in mind, Draco?" she asked, her eyes filling with a twinkle that was not commonly seen in them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:43 am

He chuckled at the way she clutched her books tighter to her, placing a light arm around her waist he led her down the hall. Slowly the trail of blood was gone as it led down a pair of stairs and he took her past the stairs to a seemingly empty corridor, stopping in front of a wall he moved so he stood behind her. Leaning down he covered her eyes with his hands and said in her ear "i want you to think of the one place you want to be right now" his voice was dark and deep in her ear "any place on heaven or earth just think of it and let the thought fill you."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:54 am

Faye didn't know where he was leading her, but she went willingly, and as his arm rested around her waist, she didn't shy away. His touch was gentle and warm, welcoming, even. Before too long, they stopped in front of a seemingly blank wall. Confused, Faye looked slightly over her shoulder at Draco, but didn't get the chance to look at him as he covered her eyes. Turning back to face the wall, she startled slightly when his voice, deep and dark, hummed in her ear. Wetting her lips slightly, she did as he asked. Without a word, she thought of the one place she's like to be. It was no place special, but it was special to her. She thought about a room, any room, with a fire glowing softly in a white marble fireplace, a four poster bed draped in white linens, a lush white rug covering dark wood floors... She had never seen this room, that she knew of, but it was a room she had visited in her dreams. Faye didn't know what brought this thought to her mind, but she let it fill her... Every detail from the furnishings to the flickering candles to the smell of a warm autumn evening... "I see it..." she whispered almost trance-like as the final touches of the room swam before her closed eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:56 am

Silently a large door appeared before them, with a flick of his wrist the door opened and he gently pushed her inside as it closed behind them he placed a gentle arm around her waist and chuckled "Open your eyes my little faerie queen"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:05 am

Feeling him guide her forward and hearing the door close, Faye's heart began to race as uncertainty filled her. She didn't know what was happening or where she was. Open your eyes my little faerie queen... Opening her eyes, Faye blinked several times before gasping and bringing a hand to her mouth. "But... how..." she stammered, looking around and seeing the room from her dreams. Leaning unconsciously into his touch, Faye was speechless...

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:07 am

"This is the room of requirement" he said hugging her to keep her from panicking "I come here when i need to think or be away from others...it turns into the place the person who calls to it wishes to be the most." he glanced around from the fire to the four poster "what is this place?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:55 am

So this was the room she had heard so many whispers about. Still dumbstruck by the detail that her thoughts had created when the room took them, Faye didn't notice that Draco had drawn her a little closer, more securely, to himself. His question brought her back to herself, and, as she looked at the blonde, she noticed just how close they were. Stepping from him, both as a way to get a closer look at the room and to get a grip on her rasing heart thanks to being in a grasp of someone that felt safe, Faye moved to the four-poster bed and touched the strong wood that marked each corner. Shrugging, she answered, "I don't really know.... It's a place I see in my dreams.... Often...." Turning her bright eyes on the boy, she knew just how crazy it sounded that she would dream of a place such as this. "It's silly, I know, but, it's almost like it's a place that is safe, away from everyone. A place I can belong and be me without others casting judgement. Sadly... Only in dreams..." she said, looking up at the delicate fabric, waiting for Draco to have a good laugh as her thoughts about something like this, surely, were nothing short of a school girl's fantasy. Whether that was what this place was or not, as she thought of it, it was the feeling she got each time she dreamed of it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:14 pm

He followed her and smied "its nice" he said with a nod, sliding his robe down his muscular shoulders he left it to hang on the back of the couch by the fire and moved to sit down relaxing.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:22 am

It's nice... Faye froze at his words, not of judgement or humor at the room from her dreams, but of kindness and ringing with sincerity. Looking back at him, she bit her bottom lip as he shrugged out of his robe, revealing the strong young man beneath them. Their uniforms really did a fine job to hiding what was under them, and, to her surprise, Faye was quite taken with the strength that was both visible on his person and from how he helped her before. "You really think so?" she asked, moving to the seat next to Draco and, setting her books aside on the small coffee table, she sat, letting her bright eyes look into his without meaning to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:51 pm

"it reflects the one who created it" he said with a small smile "your quite an artist miss carrow" she was so beautiful and as the fire light kissed her features he couldn't help but be in awe of her innocent beauty, unconciously he pushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear lost in thought of this small beauty he had found purely by accident.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:09 pm

His compliment of her brought a pink flush to her cheeks. She was an artist, and not just like her father called her, it seemed. "Thanks, Draco," she said shyly, dropping her eyes to her hands that she was wringing together from absentminded nervousness. At his touch when he moved a stray lock of hair from her face, Faye looked back up at him. Normally, she would pull away, but she stayed still and let him tuck it behind her ear. Feeling her heart nearly skip at the gesture, Faye found herself lost in his captivating eyes once more. But, just as suddenly as she was lost, she came back to herself. Getting up, she moved to the fireplace and hugged her arms around her petite frame, watching the fire dance before her. "My father calls me an artist, too..." she said simply. Being called an artist in something other then death and blood had unnerved her, and she didn't know why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next