Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

What Makes You Different? (Draco) (M)

2 posters

Go down

What Makes You Different? (Draco) (M) Empty What Makes You Different? (Draco) (M)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Faye sat in the Common Room next to the fire, her nose in book she found rather interesting all about different carnivorous plants and the less known benefits of having them in both the home and garden. She didn't really notice a small group of girls enter, but she did pick up on what they were talking about. Raising her eyes to watch them, she listened...

"So, you're telling me that this Durmstrang is what... Ten times-"
"More like 100 times..."
"Ok, 100 times better then Malfoy?"
"I wasn't kidding! Hung like a Hippogryff and just enough girth to make you scream. Plus, don't have to worry about being last months edition, if you know what I mean."

Lowering her book and letting it close, Faye tried to reason that this had to be some other Malfoy... Right?

"But, I thought you loved the feeling of his hands all over you."
"I did. But, a touch like Draco's is one that can easily be replaced when he cast you aside like scraps to the hounds after a big meal..."
"How long were you two together, then?"
"Only a matter of months. But, he grew bored of me, apparently... If you ask me, it was all about the fuck. When he got what he wanted, what good was it keeping me around. He's done it to lots of girls."
"I just thought those were rumors!"
"Just ask around... It's not exactly a secret..."

Draco... Her Draco...

"Hey, Carrow! You're dating Malfoy aren't you?" one of the girls, Tina, asked her when they finally took notice that she was there. Nodding, Faye swallowed hard. "Well, I certainly hope you get away unscathed by him. If not, you'll just be added to his list of good fucks before he lets you go, like he does everyone else," the blonde dominating the conversation informed her. "You're wrong. Draco isn't like that," Faye said getting to her feet and heading for the hall that would lead her to the boy's dorms. "Keep telling yourself that, Sweetheart! Once he grows bored with you, and he will, you'll be cast aside like you never mattered in the first place!" the girls words called after her.

This couldn't be true... Draco was different... HE WAS DIFFERENT! Taking off as a run, Faye just hoped that he was in his room and his roommates were nowhere to be found... Slowing up when she was near his door, Faye took a deep breath to steady her nerves and raised a shaking hand to knock. Hesitating for a moment, she let out a flustered huff and knocked three times on Draco's door...

Back to top Go down

What Makes You Different? (Draco) (M) Empty Re: What Makes You Different? (Draco) (M)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:07 pm

Draco tore off his quidditch shirt as he sat down on the bed his bruised pale muscular body lit by the candles he was thankful for the silence in the room. When knocks came at the door he looked up irritated "Who is it and this better be good" he snapped harshly.

Back to top Go down

What Makes You Different? (Draco) (M) Empty Re: What Makes You Different? (Draco) (M)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Draco's curt words from the other side of the door made Faye's heart leap into her throat. Opening the door just enough so that he would be able to see just who was knocking, she paused there for a moment. Plucking up her courage, she stood tall, her head held proud, and said simply, "Draco, do...do you have a minute?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:58 pm

"Faye" he softened visibly and nodded "of course love come in" he motioned for her to come in and close the door, casting a silencing spell. "Whats the matter?" he said taking her hand and pulling her to sit with him he kissed her cool palm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Coming in and relaxing slightly when she saw him soften from the hard boy he had been only moments before. Setting her book on his dresser, Faye let him lead her to his bed, right off calling that something was wrong. She didn't want to talk about this, but the girl's words were haunting her, tearing her apart inside. They couldn't be true... As he kissed her palm, her heart ached for what she was about to say when she felt his warmth touch her as no other had before. "How long will you keep me?" she said, forcing herself to be strong. She had to make sure... Had to...

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:11 pm

Holding her hand he nuzzled her wrist affectionately "For a long time..for as long as I please..I will keep you...you will be mine.." he said with a soft posessive growl.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:02 pm

This couldn't be happening... His words... Draco's answer to her question only affirmed what the girls had said only moments before. Pulling her hand from his grip, Faye's eyes hardened as her protective walls that this blonde boy had broken down were slowly put back up. "And how long is that, Draco? Once you have me, how long before you throw me away? Until you're bored with me?" she asked, her words even and strong, even while her hands shook with the slightest tremor and her heart raced against hearing that the warning she had recieved might actually be fact instead of a girl's way of slandering a boy that was actually true to his word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:22 pm

"Bored of you?" he scowled at her words "Whats gotten into you Faye we've spent the last three months together perfectly happy whats the meaning of the sudden inquisition" he got up and walked over to the dresser, picking up a washcloth he used it to wipe his blood off his shoulder from practice. His back to her his muscles now tense and his expression agrivated.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Feeling her heart quicken its pace at the coming storm that was unavoidable, Faye watched Draco move to his dresser to clean up. Practice must have been hard, she noticed, since he had new bruises and scrapes to add to his collection on his body. "There are rumors, Draco. They say that once you have your fill of a girl, you cut her loose. That you've done this before, and you'll do it again... To me..." Faye told him, her emotions betraying her and slipping into her words as she spoke them. Swallowing, she gripped his quilt to keep her hands from shaking. "Soon, I'll be nothing but another notch in your belt. Just one more whore to add to your collection!" she spat, and immediately regretted saying what she said. Biting her bottom lip until she tasted blood, Faye willed the tears that were fogging her vision to remain in her bright eyes, and, for once, they listened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:49 pm

As she spoke he turned to look at her his eyes the colour of rolling thunder, his hand gripping a glass "Oh yes Faye" he sneered "i did use girls up and toss them aside, as much as they used me. I fucked them and threw them away i never promised to date them or love them they had one purpose to me they were tools" his shaking in creased "how FUCKING DARE YOU" the glass in his hand shattered exploding into shards slicing into his hand but he seemed not to notice he paced towards her his shoulders rolled forward his jaw set, "How fucking dare you. So what if i have a whorish past? you stupid girl i havent had a girlfriend since I dated Artemis and now i'm dating you. I've not committed to anyone and yet those same whores who fill your gullible mind with these words are the same ones throwing themselves at me when your back is turned!" turning he slammed his fist into the wall his temper getting the best of him. "All i want is you.." he said in the deadly silence that followed "And if my word isn't good enough for you then get out and pray you never cross my path again."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Gasping slightly as the glass in his hand shattered, cutting him and makig his blood drip onto the floor, Faye flexed her jaw as she watched him stalk over to her. She didn't cower, not now. Even when Draco threw a punch into the wall, all she did was jump in response. "How dare I? How dare I?! What am I supposed to think when that is all I hear? When they tell me that it's happened before and it will happen again? What's to say you won't let me down, too, Draco?" Faye said getting to her feet, her eyes dark with the pain she was feeling, had been feeling for so long. This had happened to her before. Someone tells you they care, that they want you, and then BAM! dropped on her father's doorstep... "I'm so fucking different, Draco! You just up and scooped me up without a reason why. So, why would you keep me when the novelty of being with someone so different wears off?" she said, her voice cracking as her tears betrayed her and slipped down her pale cheeks. "Words are just words!" she shouted in a pained sob.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:12 pm

"Because I love you!" he yelled at her spinning sharply "because I fell in love with the sound of your voice in class before I dared ask your name, because I watched you in the halls and common room worried I would only break someone so beautiful if i touched her. because I wanted you for ages but i was scared" his voice cracked with emotion "I cant just throw you away! i cant just drop you and move on because I was stupid I fucking gave you my heart before you even knew how much I cared! All those nights i slept on the couch holding you through nightmares I did that because I love you, all those times I walked into your study sessions bringing you your favorite snack was because I love you but how the fuck am i supposed to surrender that part of me to someone!? how am i supposed to hand you the weapon to kill me and trust you not to shoot!? I made a mistake i developed a weakness when I looked at you the first time ages ago and i felt the butterflies that i thought would never happen for me, and i felt the ice that i had been bred to wear on my heart melt. I made a mistake because i've been falling for you since before the day i said hello and i fear i never will stop!"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:41 pm

Draco's returned shout made Faye stop in her tracks, a look of shock on her face as if he had just struck her out of no where. He loved her? No... No, that wasn't possible... Only her father and Darius loved her... But, as he told her about all the things he had done for her, even before the day he asked her to be his... Faye felt her hardened face soften, felt the cold within her warm, felt the fear that had filled her for so long that he was goign to be just like everyone else, even before the rumors of his past filled her ears, began to ebb away. He did care...no... Draco did love her... Fighting the new wash of emotions that was filling her, washing her heart clean, Faye let her tears fall, silently as she listened to him. She had been afraid to look at any boy for fear that she would be nothing but a tool as she had been for her mother, but Draco had caught her eye. She had been afraid to speak up about how she was feeling or her fears when the night was filled with terrors, but Draco had always been there. Even if she needed to wake him in the dead of night, he never turned her away. Then, when she was afraid to try and love and be loved in return, Draco was there to catch her when she jumped... Faye was a fool to doubt him. A fool to believe what those girls said about him.

As soon as Draco uttered his last word, Faye ran to him, jumping into his arms and flinging her arms around his neck. Crushing her lips to his, her kiss was filled with a fiery passion she had never felt before, had never expressed before. Just as he loved her...Faye loved him in return...

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:30 pm

He caught her kissing her hard he tasted her tears and didn't care as he grippped the back of her shirtand pulled her up into his arms cupping her ass through her skirt. He paid no mind to the blood on his hand and walked over to the bed, "I love you" he growled as he put her down kissing her possesively down her neck bruising right over her collar so everyone knew she was his, "i love you.." he said again undoing the buttons on her shirt he ran his fingers along her naked torso and pulled her to his chest presing them skin for skin he unclipped her bra and tossed it away so there chests had nothing between them as he reclaimed her lips in a feverish kiss.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Faye's searing kisses only continued as she wrapped her legs around Draco's waist as he lifted her. Setting her down on the plush mattress, she uttered in reply, "I love you, Draco..." as he kissed down her neck. When he marked her, she didn't flinch but felt pleased that he was doing so. That marked showed the doubters that what they had wasn't just some passing fling. It meant something! Gasping as he rid her of her shirt and jumper, Faye whispered, want beginning to color her words, "I love you, too..." Feeling his bare chest against hers as he pulled her against him, Faye pressed herself as close as she could possibly get. Moving apart only enough to allow her bra to be stripped from her petite body. She could feel his heartbeat matching hers as they were now chest to chest with nothing to hinder their touch. Raising her head to look at him, Faye let out a soft sigh when Draco's lips crushed her own, igniting the fire that raged within her core.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:44 pm

Tearing her pants off her he growled against her lips, he rubbed himself as he looked at her before kissing her earlobe. "Will i be the first to claim you...?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Glancing down as Draco removed the remaining clothing she wore, Faye bit her lip when she saw him stroke his member. His hushed question in her ear made her breath catch and shudder as she let it out. "Yes... You will be the first..." she said softly as a tremble powered by the drive of want of him raced through her small body as she lay beneath him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down