Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Three of a kind (Quinn, Kaida)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Three of a kind (Quinn, Kaida) Empty Three of a kind (Quinn, Kaida)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Passing a spark of fire from one hand to another, Fred walked down the corridor slowly placing the traps he and George had concocted with their brilliant minds in their special bathroom in the seventh floor. Dropping a button onto the floor, a hufflepuff walked by and stepped on it, hearing a loud buzzer and making a spark similar to the one Fred held in his hand enter his ear and leave his head by the other ear. He ran off screaming, and Fred grinned, "Ah, I wonder where's Georgie at times like this," he mused chuckling.

Back to top Go down

Three of a kind (Quinn, Kaida) Empty Re: Three of a kind (Quinn, Kaida)

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Kaida watched from afar, impressed by the Weasley Twins' traps and as she walked up behind Fred, a tiny smirk danced on her lips. ''That was pretty good of you.'' She whispered into his ear, hoping to make him jump. Taking one step back, she tilted her head and let her blond hair fall to the side. ''How'd you come up with that?'' She asked, quite curious as the scream finally silenced due to the person getting quite a distance away.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:15 pm

Rounding a corner in the corridor, Quinn was nearly run over by a screaming Hufflepuff. Pressing herself to the wall, she watched him run by, noticing the sparks chasing after him. "The Twins must be at it again... Now where..." she mused as she peered around the corner and spotted just the one she figured she'd see nearby. Shaking her head with a grin, she slipped her hands into her trouser pockets and sauntered over to him and... was it Kaida from Slytherin? Either way, she greeted them as she approached, "Hey, guys. Fred, see you causing quite the stir, as always. Kaida, good to see you again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:27 pm

Laughing when he noticed a small girl try to whisper into his ear, he motioned for her to try again as he tapped her head mockingly, before his eyes fell on Quinn, another gryffindor, who he was mildly close to, but who he had heard a lot about from Falcon, "This is why I miss my brother, I do not like being around too many dwarfs," he joked bowing slightly at the waist looking at both of them, "Quinn, and...Kaida," he had heard Quinn call her for her and guessed that was the name of the blonde girl, "And that is vintage Fred and George Weasley," he nodded his head with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Kaida chuckled lightly, her attention being drawn away from Fred towards Quinn. ''Good to see you as well, Quinn. I'm surprised you know my name..'' She quipped, shooting a wink towards the lioness. Looking at the Weasley, she smirked lightly before leaning against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest. ''Your jokes are quite genius, i must admit...Never seen anything like it and I've heard you've gone after some Slytherins. I ain't even mad...I'm highly impressed.'' She said honestly, her smirk growing.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:47 pm

"I just simply pay attention when people talk," Quinn mused with a warm smile to the blonde. Crossing her arms as Fred made his short joke, she laughed lightly. "Kind of how we feel being around giants like yourself all the time," she said with a light chuckle. Hearing about the prank he had just pulled on the unsuspecting Hufflepuff, Quinn couldn't help but smile brightly. "Just hitting whomever walks by?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Resting his shoulder on Quinn's head as a joke, he nodded at both of them, "Most Slytherins come to us... by walking by... " he winked twice at each of the girls, letting out a small, bark like chuckle, customary to Fred Weasley. It was the only way to tell him and George apart, their somewhat different laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Kaida chuckled at both of the lions, strangely liking the different company as she was so used to spending time with Slytherins. ''You just set a trap in place and wait for the unsuspecting victim...Good lord, I feel sorry for your test subjects.'' She teased, winking back as she ran a hand through her hair.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Rolling her eyes as Fred propped his arm on her head as a continuation of his short joke, Quinn giggled knowing at his answer to Kaida and his bark of a laugh that always brought a smile to her face when she heard it. Being distinct, she didn't need to be in close proximity to hear it. "I'm certainly glad I haven't been one of these test subjects. Might need to hunt you and your brother down to give you a taste of your own medicine," she quipped with a light laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:46 pm

He threw his head back and laughed at Kaida's words, but he shook his head and gave her a quick carefree shrug, "What can I say, me and George... we don't care," he laughed and then looked down at Quinn, "Adrastos has tried and he's in the league right beneath us... he failed, miserably," he whipped his tongue out and then winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:55 pm

Kaida enjoyed the carefreeness of the Weasley twins, occasionally watching the pair from afar to get a good laugh and to be this close to one, amused her greatly. Hearing Quinn, Kaida herself let out a gentle laugh and nodded. ''I may have to join you on that if it ever does happen to either of us.'' She quipped before looking up at Fred. ''Poor Adrastos..Maybe next time?'' She said, raising her eyebrow delicately.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Wrinkling her nose at Fred, Quinn laughed. "At least he tries. Maybe he just hasn't found the right means to an end with you two jokers," she mused. Nodding in agreement to Kaida's comment, she added, "I think I might need your help should it arise since Adrastos seems to be having troubles there, and he's an excellent prankster, too. Maybe all three of us could join forces and take you two down." Giving Fred a playful nudge in the ribs, she winked back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:14 pm

Narrowing his eyes although playfully at the nudge Fred knelt and gripped Quinn's waist forcing her to sit on his shoulder, as he returned to his feet taking her off the floor, "Kaida, you are now officially the only dwarf," he joked and then shrugged nearly making Quinn fall from his shoulder, however, he held her so she didn't end up falling, "You can even add Serena and Chandra, but it still wouldn't be enough," he laughed loudly his chuckles echoing throughout the corridor. "And even if it was... me and George would have revenge... and oh would it be painfully humiliating for all of you," he cackled forcing an evil laugh but then grinned like he normally did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:26 pm

Kaida laughed along with Quinn, shooting a wink at her before shooting Fred a playful glare. ''A Dwarf with dragons...Sounds pretty amazing that.'' She winked up at the large lion before cracking the bones in her spine. ''I'll obviously have to grab some Slytherins to help!'' She exclaimed firmly, putting her hands on her hips, thinking of who she would ask to help. ''Me? Humiliated? Nothing gets me humiliated.'' She quipped, sticking out her tongue.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:55 am

Grinning innocently at Fred, Quinn giggled when he bent down and scooped her up on his shoulder, hoisting her into the air. Resting a hand on his shoulder and one on his head, she settled herself, surprised that she actually felt like she could easily trust him. Aside from Falcon and her brother, she didn't often let others handle her this way. "Can you handle a dwarf with dragons, Fred?" she asked with a light laugh. "I think if we got enough of us together, we could best you both. And, you humiliate us? Not likely," she said letting go of his shirt and ruffling his red hair with a chuckle.

Last edited by Quinn Kelly on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:21 am

Offering Kaida a lopsided grin when she mentioned her dragons, he shrugged afterwards remembering that the templars had hunted many of those down. Fred never went on those hunts, because he liked the creatures. "Oh yes my entire family is composed of spitfires anyway, get it?" he asked and chuckled loudly winking at Kaida. "We have our ways. No one thought our brother Percy could be humiliated either," he looked up staring into Quinn's eyes as he chuckled.

Last edited by Fred Weasley on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:28 am

Kaida tilted her head, raised her eyebrow and let a tiny smirk grow back onto her lips. ''Ah yes...As fiery as your hair. Quite the spitfires, quite the fun and even more, dramatic.'' She teased, thinking back to her past and shrugged it away. ''Good luck, Freddie.'' She quipped, winking up at Quinn.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:03 am

Laughing and shaking her head at Fred's joke, she answered, "Then facing a dragon would likely be child's play for you and George, since I imagine he would be in on facing them, too." Looking down at Kaida, Quinn offered her wink with a grin of her own. "Percy seems easier than the others in your family to be humiliated. In a way, I'm not surprised that you both did achieve that with him. However," glancing at Kadia and back to Fred, "Might be a little more work to get the rest of us," she mused. All at once, her eyes were drawn to his, and locked there for several moments before looking away, a dusty pink flush coloring her pale cheeks. "Which of your pranks did you get him with anyways, Freddie?" Quinn asked, taking a subtle deep breath and thinking about just why the Hufflepuff would have torn out of the corridor as if an Acromantula was on his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:07 pm

Fred quickly shrugged as usual being careful, "Dragons are child's play, I mean Harry's younger than us and he killed a Basilisk, so," he pointed out with a coy smile on his face, "And meh we can even get Snape for Godric's sake, believe me, all of you would be a piece of cake," he teased waving his arm around so he made Quinn shake as she was propped on his shoulder, "Oh that one, priceless. So he wants to be the Minister's junior assistant right? So when he was eating and giving Ron and Harry a hard time over some bs, we put an enchantment on his fork. When he picked it up some huge banners covered the windows of the great hall, with a picture of the newest Junior Assistant, however as a ginger, and it said Percy had to kiss a lot of ass to get to Gamp's level," he shook his head and laughed, "He tried saying Gamp was only there for a short time and we pointed out that only men with girlfriends go far in the Ministry, and yes we did mention our father. Which in turn made him leave and not speak to us for a month," he giggled softly grinning at both girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Quinn shrugged. Fred had a good point. Then again, it was Fred and George, they were in a league all their own. As he moved his arms, Quinn wobbled and shifted to be leaning more against his head and crossing her hands on his upper chest to help her feel more secure. As he told the story of what they had done to his brother, Quinn couldn't help but laugh. "Where was I when this happened?" she said between breaths. She honestly didn't remember it at all, which was odd because something like that would be easy to remember.

Last edited by Quinn Kelly on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Fred shrugged at Quinn's question and raised his arm moving to her nose where he pinched it slightly, before placing two hands on her forehead, poking her, "Most likely off somewhere with Falcon," he teased lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:34 am

Laughing playfully, Quinn pushed his hands away, being careful to remain stable on his shoulders. Putting her elbow on on the back of her hand that rested on his head, she rested her cheek against it. "If we were, it was completely innocent. He's my brother, after all. My best friend," she mused lightly. People often talked about how much time they spent together, but Falcon had his eyes on another girl. Besides, he was simply the closest thing she had to a brother, nothing more, and that was alright. Looking down at Kaida, she grined and gave her head a playful shake at the teasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:47 pm

Kaida listened, quite amused by the conversation that lightened her soul a tad. Watching the pair closely, she noticed how close most Gryffindors are with each other, more like a family than a simple house. Quite confused for a moment about Falcon and Quinn, she felt some eyes landed on her and she looked up at Quinn to see her shake of the head. Laughing lightly, her eyes landed on Fred and her smile grew. ''Nothing wrong with a girl and guy being close friends of course..It seems quite fun if i do say so myself.'' She finally quipped from her silence. She was a woman with few words afterall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:30 am

Fred laughed at her words almost wanting to call bullshit considering Falcon's reputation as a Casanova, however, it seemed he had settled down for some slytherin, that Fred did not know, and had yet to meet, "Yeah yeah, me and Angelina were innocent as well back in the day," he cleared his throat and gave the two girls a radiating smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:16 am

"Yeah.... Innocent...." she teased, poking Fred's cheek playfully. "Sometimes a person's best friend can be from the opposite gender," Quinn added with a smile to them both. She agreed with Kaida that there wasn't anything wrong with guys and girls being good friends. Just like her and Falcon, he was like a brother to her. He was her best friend and someone she trusted wholeheartedly with everything, including her life.

Last edited by Quinn Kelly on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next