Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The past we never talk about... (Harry)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The past we never talk about... (Harry) - Page 2 Empty Re: The past we never talk about... (Harry)

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Marcus narrowed eyebrow at Harry before he started to laugh at the situation he caused. Sophie rolled her eyes again before turning to her brother angrily. "If you won't stop in five seconds, I swear I don't care for wrath of miss Amelia, I will crucio you the way only Crouch lady can do!" she hissed at him darkly before turning back to Harry. Marcus stopped laughing, but still kept amused smile on his lips, standing behind Sophie, waiting for what she says. "Well, remember the part about me defending Morana Gaunt? Thing is she was kinda there that night. She didn't do a thing except for taking me away and raising me," Sophie shrugged explaining things easiest way possible. "And when I bumped into you, I thought playing nice girl wins me some points and I find out what the hell happened and why my biological parents so messed up that day," she finished.

Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The past we never talk about... (Harry) - Page 2 Empty Re: The past we never talk about... (Harry)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Harry turned his back on the girl completely livid and Fred could understand why. Looking down at him he growled up at the Gaunt boy. "I was told Violet was dead...," he snarled under his breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:45 pm

"Have some problem, Weasley?" Marcus smirked at Fred and stood up from the wall he was leaned against, making himself now almost as tall as Fred was. "No tricks Marcus, you don't want to get in trouble here," Sophie hissed at her brother and he raised his hands in gesture of giving up, yet his smile said something completely different. But Sophie had no time for that. "Now, who for Salazar's sake is Violet?! Is that supposed to be the name Potters wanted to give me or something?" she asked, confused. "Well, I'm quite alive, so whoever told you either didn't get mama's message or simply likes to pretend I don't exist anymore," she pointed out, still half staring at Marcus, who went back to leaning against the wall, smirking with mischief.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 pm

"Violet is dead. You don't go by that name, neither do you wish to recognize it as your real name. But yes, Violet was the name James and Lily gave you," Malphas responded as he walked down the hall having caught enough of the conversation to not be left behind. "You are Sophia Crouch, not Violet Potter. Violet died the day aunt Morana took her away," Mal said, and as usual of him now, respected the memory of Harry's parents, "And Marcus, Harry didn't need to know," he leveled his younger cousin with a dark glare and Harry looked up at him, "You knew?" Harry questioned the man he now saw as a brother, "Yes, and so did Drake, Sirius told us. But he knew you wouldn't think like us, he knew you'd look for her. It's your only flaw, you're too kind. She doesn't care about you Harry," he told him and so far it was true he knew his adopted cousin was curious about her older brother but never really cared for him, just like she didn't care for their parents...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:02 pm

"Well, that's for the plot twist," Marcus laughed. "Asshole," Sophie repeated once again. "And Mal, you are ruining the whole thing! I was just curious, nothing else! That's the issue with you Gaunts! You are everywhere and always spoil my fun," she pointed out annoyed by the facts she stated. "Now all I have is go back to killing thins again. Oh wait... I firgot we cannot kill things here. Gah, that means all I got left is a party," she sighed.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm

"I get what Sirius meant..." Harry said to Malphas as Sophia's words rang in his ears, "Good thing my dad and Remus don't have to hear this," Malphas shook his head, "Marcus take care of your sister, it's your job," Malphas said winking at him because no matter what they were still cousins. Patting Harry's back Malphas forced him and Fred to move along as he followed them out of the hallway...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:27 pm

"Hey! I can take care of myself!" Sophie hissed, which made Marcus laugh again. "Don't forget to come for the party Mal!" she then shouted at her cousin as they were leaving. Truth was Sophie cared for Harry. A little. She didn't realize it much. But part of her was sad she didn't get a chance to know him. Just a very small part.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2