Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The past we never talk about... (Harry)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The past we never talk about... (Harry) Empty The past we never talk about... (Harry)

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Sophie was generaly clumsy person. Which resulted in only one thing that she like about Hogwarts. It was overcrowded. Specialy now. So her inability to walk more than 50 steps without knocking someone on the ground wasn't that obvious. Most of the times, it was almost impossible not to do it. So comparing to empty halls at Wolfclaw, this was at least one small victory. Yet, it didn't seem so, when she was running to the Great Hall, now almost empty, to get herself some lunch before class starts. Always late, always clumsy. And with nobody around, she still managed to get herself and someone else on the floor. "Sakra!" she hissed, cursing her bad luck.

(Sakra = something like "Shit!" in cz. Basicaly the way you curse when something like this happens)
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The past we never talk about... (Harry) Empty Re: The past we never talk about... (Harry)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Falling on his but, Harry sat on the cold floor for a bit, almost sighing as he felt that every day someone bumped into him. Didn't matter if they were from Wolfclaw, Durmstrang, Beauxbatons or Hogwarts, it just happened all the time and even though Harry was patient and understanding, it was getting very annoying, "Sorry," he said as he got up.

Back to top Go down

The past we never talk about... (Harry) Empty Re: The past we never talk about... (Harry)

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Sophie got up and narrowed eyebrow in surprise. "Sorry? Which planet you come from? I almost kill you and you say sorry, who the hell..." she stopped as she finally saw him. Harry Potter in flesh and bones. It wouldn't really strike her that much if she didn't know the truth. That she was now facing her brother. "..are you?" she finished silently.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:44 pm

Shaking his head Harry looked at the ground somewhat nervously "I just fell, no big deal, not even a scratch on me," he gave the girl a small smile her long hair striking his heart as if it was an arrow filled with his mother's scent... "I'm Harry, Harry Potter, you?" he asked his smile not yet dropping from his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:49 pm

"I know who you are, the question was... never mind," Soph replied imidiately, trying not to stare at him too obviously, despite the fact she was genuinely curious about her brother. "I'm Sophia. Sophia Crouch," she interduced herself as well, trying to smile a little, despite the fact she never did so with strangers.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:23 pm

"Well you asked who I was... I answered. I'm Harry, and I don't care if you make me fall flat on my ass accidentally," he smiled brightly tipping his head as he identified the girl as a Wolfclaw student and not a Hogwarts one. "Crouch? You must be from Raphael's family then, pleased to meet you," he offered her his hand for her to shake and continued to smile a the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:49 pm

Cheerful nice guy. Or how they call it those types. It made Sophie wonder if she would be like this if she grew up with him. Would she run through these corridors, Gryffindor robe on and crazy nonsense smile on her lips all the time? "Oh," she said when she woke up from her daydreaming and accepted his hand, shaking it back. "No actually. I mean, of course Raphael is Crouch too, but more distant relative to me. I am more of a Gaunt. Adopted Gaunt. Mal, Maryia, Magnus are the ones you most likely know. They are something like my cousins. Marcus and Magali are my older siblings," she explained her family the shortest way she could. She shouldn't be sharing that much probably. But not like she was ashamed of it. Neither she needed to be mysterious with her biological brother, who so far didn't seem to have a clue she was his lost sister. But than again, he most likely didn't really know he had a sister at all.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:01 pm

Hearing that this girl, Sophia, was from Malphas' family made Harry laugh because in a way he saw himself as part of his family too. Which in fact he was since his father was related to his godfather whom was Malphas' biological father, "Oh you're from Mal's family, had no idea, I'm one of his best friends. He actually lives with me now in my godfather's house," he chuckled lightly, before tilting his head, "I figure you are a daughter of Morana Crouch?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Sophie studied Harry with curiosity. She knew Mal had some issues at home. Well, her whole family had issues at that moment. But she didn't know he didn't live at home anymore. "Yeah. Morana Gaunt-Crouch actually. But yeah, you are on a right track. My mama is not as bad as people like to describe her," she said, defending her mom right away. She knew Morana most likely didn't deserve it. But she didn't deserve what some people thought of her either.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:43 am

Harry shrugged at how defensive Sophia got when her mother was mentioned however, he had no beef with Morana Gaunt what so ever, no one had actually taken the time to tell him about her, not that he actually cared for now. "Wouldn't know, no one has actually spoken about her to me, my godfather just mentioned her in a conversation with Mal. They like to keep their secrets," Harry shook his head thinking of Sirius and Malphas and their constant 'talks' in the tapestry room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Sophie found it strange that no one, not even once mentioned Morana in front of Harry. She was the lady who took her from her crib the night Tom killed their parents. As far as her mama told her, she was pretty sure the whole bunch of people around Potters knew and hated her. "Oh, well, I'm pretty sure you will hear of her eventually," she said with awkward smile.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Harry chuckled slightly and rested his head on the his hands holding them behind his head, "Already am hearing about her from you, in a way," he smiled and then decided a change of subject would be nice, considering he was just now meeting the red head, "So what house are you in?" he inquired his tone filled with curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:46 pm

"Well, one thing everyone says, you probably wouldn't want to meet my mama. And once somebody actualy tells you things she did, you will hate her for sure," Sophie felt like a little girl. She didn't usualy speak to people this way. If Marcus heard her, she wouldn't see the end of it for the rest of this year. "Uhm, Wolfen. Something like Slytherin and Gryffindor in one package I guess," she replied. "That's why it sucks being adopted. I have none of the perks and as a bonus, no chance of sharing the same house with siblings," she added bitterly.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Hearing Sophie 'complain' about not being able to be in the same house as her siblings made Harry smile somewhat nervously, "Hey at least you have siblings, am I right," he rubbed his arm looking at the ground for a moment before inhaling, "So, adopted huh?" he asked raising a brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:09 pm

"I do. They are assholes and better in everything," Sophie pointed out known fact, but didn't really seem to be upset about it at that very moment. She was partly upset about somehow constantly. But that wasn't really a story for Harry Potter. Everybody knew his after all. Sophie was the sibling who got pretty much everything from the start, while Harry had to wait and fight. "Oh yeah, you know the story, war produced many orphans. I am no exception," she replied casualy, playing her funny little game where she knew, but he had most likely no idea.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:10 am

"Well then," he joked shaking his head wondering what it would have been like if Violet had survived their encounter with Lord Voldemort... "Oh, yeah... I know that story. People have been telling me about it for fourteen years," he growled silently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:44 am

"Sorry to hear that. I'm glad I was told about my parents just couple of months ago. I mean I knew I was adopted, but I never knew why. Even those couple of months make the story boring," she replied. He seemed really annoyed by it. But that was probably the life of people like him. Like them. Sophie wondered for a moment, if she should tell him. But decided not to in the end. He wouldn't really believe her anyway. "So, do you at least know what your parents were like?" she tried to ask gently. Part of her was curious about James and Lily Potter. They were her biological parents after all.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:14 am

"Try spending your life with your muggle uncle and aunt, and have a cousin that bullies you," he growled under his breath but shook his head disregarding Vernon and Petunia, and completely erasing Dursley. "I know they were brave... but that was their undoing so," he sighed not really liking talking about his parents, the two people he had never met, yet, felt so close to. Maybe his encounter with the mirror had something to do with the extreme amount of love he still felt for them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:44 am

"Ah, no thanks," Soph replied making funny face full of disgust at the thought. Maybe her mama didn't intend to do it, but she did Sophie a huge favour by taking her away. Otherwise her life would really suck. "Well, you know more than I do. Be happy for it I suppose..." she said. He really did know more. "I don't even know how my parents looked like," she added matter-of-factly. She didn't know if it was a curse or blessing.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:58 pm

"Exactly what I wanted to say though I didn't get a chance," he now chuckled slightly at his own remark and as usual began thinking what would it have been like if he stayed with the Weasleys, or even with Sirius, instead of the Dursleys. "No pictures what so ever? I'm sure you look somewhat like them," he said not really sure of it, he was just trying to cheer Sophia up, in a way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:51 pm

Strolling around going to meet his brother to plan some new more intoxicating pranks Fred stopped when he saw Harry with a redhead! He quickly accessed the situation but he knew Harry still loved Artemis so there was no way he was moving on, especially not with someone from another country, since the girl appeared to be from a school that was not Hogwarts. Grinning he continued to walk and when he arrived he had to lean down since they were both smaller than him, and he folded his tall frame, patting Sophia's shoulder and Harry's head, "Nice sister you got here Harry," he joked and Harry chuckled and swatted his hand away, "She's just a friend, Fred!" he answered nearly immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Sophie didn't really expect anyone to interrupt this somewhat awkward conversation so tall ginger guy caught her by surprise. Double surprise. Since calling her Harry's sister made her caught. She masked it into laugh as she recognized he was laughing and most likely joking. Harry's reply actually was funny. If only he knew. 

"Well thing is, she actually is his sister. Biological one anyway," somebody pointed out behind them and forced Sophie to roll her eyes as she knew this voice way too much. "Marcus, you asshole, you are spoiling the fun of the moment," she replied coldly to her brother. In a way she spoke only to her siblings. It was her nice way to be rude. Yet, it was far from friendly Sophia talking to Harry just a moment ago.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Fred grabbed Harry's shoulder tightly and pulled him behind him, "Wow, hilarious, so Harry has a redhead in his family?" he asked, looking over his shoulder, he smirked at Harry "You no longer have my permission to go after Ginny," he winked and Harry frowned "I wasn't going to!" Harry then pushed the other man away and stared at Marcus and Sophia, allowing a growl to escape his throat, "Explain," he demanded his eyes narrowing as Fred looked at the three of them, now utterly confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Marcus narrowed eyebrow at Harry before he started to laugh at the situation he caused. Sophie rolled her eyes again before turning to her brother angrily. "If you won't stop in five seconds, I swear I don't care for wrath of miss Amelia, I will crucio you the way only Crouch lady can do!" she hissed at him darkly before turning back to Harry. Marcus stopped laughing, but still kept amused smile on his lips, standing behind Sophie, waiting for what she says. "Well, remember the part about me defending Morana Gaunt? Thing is she was kinda there that night. She didn't do a thing except for taking me away and raising me," Sophie shrugged explaining things easiest way possible. "And when I bumped into you, I thought playing nice girl wins me some points and I find out what the hell happened and why my biological parents so messed up that day," she finished.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Harry turned his back on the girl completely livid and Fred could understand why. Looking down at him he growled up at the Gaunt boy. "I was told Violet was dead...," he snarled under his breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next