Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Something to talk about (Tatsu)

2 posters

Go down

Something to talk about (Tatsu) Empty Something to talk about (Tatsu)

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:32 am

„Savage!“ Mio called out as soon as he laid eyes on the blond Slytherin and he stalked over to her, resembling his father more than ever with the dark glare on his face. He was quite angry with the girl for making his little sister socialize with the dangerous people from Wolfclaw and he would put an end to it right now. Normally, the Gryffindor really was not a judging person and tried to give everyone a chance, but after being attacked by these people just a few days ago, he would not let his little sister hang out with them.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Something to talk about (Tatsu) Empty Re: Something to talk about (Tatsu)

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am

Tatsu barely turned her head when she heard someone call out to her. She really wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone, especially someone who wanted to piss her off and the voice was definitely quite angry. With a sigh, she turned as the steps came closer and closer and faced the enraged Gryffindor boy. “Ah…the Snape boy.” She drawled, slightly amused at his expression. Tatsu just loved to piss off other people, most of all boys and she leaned against the wall to smirk at Mio. “How can I help you, little kitten?” 
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:36 am

Mio became even angrier at the cheeky smirk the Slytherin sent his way and he stepped forward to tower over her, subconsciously trying to intimidate her into losing her smirk. “Now listen up, Snake. I want you to stay away from my sister, understood?” he snapped at the girl, his eyes flashing dangerously. When it came to his friends and family, Mio just sometimes had problems controlling his fierce temper, but right now he truly couldn’t care less.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:37 am

“Really, mate?” Tatsu rolled her eyes at the boy and if he wouldn’t be the big brother of her little friend, she would have just stabbed him…or at least hexed him a little. As it was, she just yawned loudly, right into his face to show him that she wasn’t the slightest bit intimidated by him. “Chill out, what’s even your problem? Shouldn’t you be happy that your little sister found some friends in her house?” she asked him, actually quite curious why he would be so angry. She hadn’t done anything to the little girl, after all.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:38 am

“Don’t tell me to fucking calm down, alright?” Mio hissed, slightly thrown off by her easy-going way to react to him. “I want you to stop corrupting my sister. We’re a good family, not like you and your friends. And I don’t want Violet to hang out with people like Rosier.” He told her, his voice sounding a lot like a growl, but he was very serious about it and wouldn’t back down, now that he had made up his mind to confront her.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:42 am

Tatsu sighed and ran a hand through her long blond hair. “Alright, hon, I’m going to humour you for a bit, alright? So instead of just hexing you into next week, you can tell me what exactly your problem is, okay? I don’t know what your problem is with me or my cousin, but I don’t think we have done anything to you, have we?” she said matter-of-factly, finally standing up a bit straighter to look right into his eyes. Although she was quite a bit shorter, it gave her a look of confidence that would tell him not to mess with her.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:44 am

“I just told you, girl. I know people like you and your cousin. Evan Rosier broke out of Azkaban a few years ago, he was a Death Eater!” Mio gave back right away, his patience slowly slipping out of his grasp. He didn’t come here to argue. He came here to tell the girl off and to protect his little sibling. “There is no need to humor me, just leave her alone and there won’t be any problems.” He finished, still glaring at her.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:48 am

“Merlin, don’t get your knickers in a twist, love. Though I must admit, the anger makes you look quite hot.” Tatsu’s smirk widened and she reached out to pat the Gryffindor’s head, just as if he were a dog. “My uncle was a Death Eater, yes, but I think your father was as well?” she asked, not really waiting for an answer. Her parents had told her everything about the last war and who was involved on which side. “Neither me nor my cousins are Death Eaters, so either you are saying we all, you included, by the way, have to be judged by our family’s past, or you just relax and get to know us before jumping to conclusions like a first year Gryffindor.” Raising her brow at him, Tatsu crossed her arms in front of her chest and waited for his answer. “My father is an auror, by the way, just so you know.” She added, smirking slightly.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:53 am

For once, Mio was actually lost for words and did not know what to answer to her. At first, he had wanted to jump at his father’s defense, but then he realized that she had just pointed out a fact and not tried to insult him in any way. He always thought of himself as different from other Death Eater children because his father had turned spy, but to be honest, he could hardly judge anyone by their parents’ standards. With a sigh, Mio ran a hand through his hair, quite unsure of how to proceed. No matter what the girl said, the Wolfclaw students were still dangerous and he knew that for a fact. After all they had attacked him and his friends in quite a brutal fashion. “I … erm…” he broke off and looked away, just now realizing how close the two of them were to each other and so he quickly took a step back.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:57 am

A soft smile appeared on Tatsu’s lips and she chuckled softly, quite amused by his dumbfounded expression. It was always interesting to throw people off guard with a few comments and that was why she sometimes preferred it to a physical fight, especially when she had no reason to actually hurt someone. “It’s fine.” She just said and relaxed her stance again. “Look, I know you’re probably just worried about your little sister and I get it, okay? I got a little sister as well and she’s just one year below Violet, so I know the urge to protect them from all the bad things in the world. But I really don’t mean her any harm, nor do any of my friends. I know … “ Tatsu averted her eyes for a second and sighed. “I know that my cousin and his friends from Wolfclaw are a bit darker than the people here at Hogwarts, but that does not mean that they are bad people. They look out for each other just like you and your friends do.”
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:02 am

“I’m glad you understand…Sorry, if I was a bit rude earlier, but when it comes to my little sisters, I can get a tad over protective.” Mio smiled sheepishly at the Slytherin, slowly relaxing again as he realized that she was not as bad as he had thought at first. “I am just worried you and your friends might drag her into something. You might be alright and even if your friends from Wolfclaw are alright in your opinion, they are still dangerous, especially for a little girl that grew up well protected by her family. She doesn’t know about the darkness which people like your cousin grew up in.” Mio tried to explain his worries to the girl, somehow having the feeling that he could trust her with his doubts.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:05 am

“Snape…Mio?” Tatsu smiled warmly at the Gryffindor, a rare expression on her pale face, but she could only too well understand his feelings regarding his sister. “I really care for Violet, she is like a little sister to me and I will protect her from anyone who tries to harm her, I can promise you that. About my cousin and his friends, they accepted her in our group and will look out for her as well. I know it’s probably hard for you to understand, but wouldn’t you rather have people on your sister’s side that know the darkness and can guide her through it, rather than some innocent children that will shy away from it?” Tatsu’s eyes flashed fiercely as she stepped closer to the older boy. “Come on, Mio. You’re a smart boy, you know as well as I do that the world will be pitched into darkness soon and the more prepared we are, the better, don’t you think?”
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:10 am

Mio swallowed, his mind spinning with the things she had just told him and even if he wanted, he could see the logic in them. Just like his father always said that you needed to study the dark arts to be able to defend yourself against them, you had to understand the darkness to be able to overcome it and who would be better to teach his sister about the darkness than people right out of the darkest pitch in Europe. Still, in his heart, Mio did not want to trust Wolfclaw students who had harmed him and his friends with his little sister. In the end, his gut told him to trust the Slytherin girl and he nodded at her. “I know. I … “ Taking a step forward, he backed Tatsu against the wall with his body. “Don’t make me wrong about you. I swear if anything happens to Violet, I will kill you.” He threatened calmly.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:15 am

Tatsu growled in responds to his threat, but held her ground and his gaze. “Won’t happen. I never mess around with people. Call it my strength or my weakness, but I always tell people just what I mean, whether they like it or not.” She told him and pushed her body up against his. “Not that I would give you the chance to kill me, little kitten.” Tatsu smirked at him, the cheeky expression immediately lightening the mood again. She had no inclination to fight with the Gryffindor, so she put on her most seductive smile and trailed her hand down his chest. “Come now, Mio, there is no reason to threaten a girl is there. Even though angry you might actually turn me on.” She purred into his ear.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:18 am

“Good.” Mio nodded sharply and was about to pull back again when suddenly the Slytherin pushed herself up against him, gazing up at him with her, as he just now realized, beautiful eyes. The slightly seductive smile she gave him wasn’t exactly helping the situation much and he quickly found himself quite aroused by her slender body. It had been over a year since he had been with Junis and unlike David, he just wasn’t the kind of boy to jump from girl to girl, but the Slytherin made it quite hard to focus on anything to say. “What- what are you on about?” he got out, sounding slightly breathless, but you could hardly blame a fourteen year old boy for being aroused when a gorgeous girl basically rubber herself against him.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:21 am

A satisfied smirk appeared on her face, as she once again could prove how easily boys could be pulled off track by a pretty girl and some sexual innuendo. “What do you think?” she breathed, nibbling on his earlobe softly before nuzzling his cheek. “I still need a date for the Yule Ball, so I decided that you would be going with me.” She confidently stated, still running her hand up and down his chest, always stopping shy off his crotch. “So is it a deal?”
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:25 am

Mio could barely concentrate on her words and just absentmindedly nodded when she asked him a question. Her hand which got so close to his crotch made him start sweating quite badly and he swallowed hard while closing his eyes, praying to Merlin that he wouldn’t embarrass himself in the middle of the corridor.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:27 am

“Excellent!” Tatsu quickly gave the befuddled boy a kiss on the cheek and clapped her hand with a mischievous smirk on her face before spinning on her heels to walk back to her common room. “See you at the ball, little lion!” she called over her shoulder, trying to keep a straight face till she was around the corner to break into laughter. She would definitely be having fun with the Gryffindor.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:30 am

“Huh? What ball?” Mio shook his head to clear his thoughts again, only to see the girl vanishing around the next corner. What had just happened? He wondered, for some reason feeling slightly disappointed at the abrupt ending of their little flirt. “Damn…” he cursed and shuffled down the corridor towards the Gryffindor tower. Well, at least he got a date for the ball, something less he had to worry about.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down